Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 08-27-2009, 02:13 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Semi work safe

Originally Posted by Bray
i make around $700 every 2 weeks... The accident is what is breaking me... i havent even gone to court yet.. and i've spent $1200 bucks already... $700 for All State.. $400 for the lawyer.. $100 for the co-payment for the hospital lol...I still have to pay for the rental car (all state still hasnt emailed me or called for that) and court fees, and my fines...

All in All im going to be broke until Decemeber im thinking
Gotta put yourself in a situation to get ahead. Education is the key man.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
I would not hesitate to safely say he easily lost 40% ... I lost 20%
I feel really bad for my sister. She bought a townhouse for $90K. Just a couple months ago a townhouse a couple of doors down sold for $30K.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Honestly i wanted to go back to school this semester...

But my Job is ******* me.... they told me a month and a half ago my hrs are getting changed from 9 am- 4 pm... i was like cool ill just take night classes...But im still stuck working 1 pm - 9 pm....

Knowing my luck if i sign up for morning classes... 2 weeks they will change my work schedule

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
I feel really bad for my sister. She bought a townhouse for $90K. Just a couple months ago a townhouse a couple of doors down sold for $30K.
damn ... if i hit the lotto i am swooping up all sorts of cheap real estate
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Get into engineering if you think you can pass the classes. Easy job that pays well, but the school is really hard.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

30k for a place to live up there? wtf..... seriously? **** South Florida

Honestly i wanted to go back to school this semester...

But my Job is ******* me.... they told me a month and a half ago my hrs are getting changed from 9 am- 4 pm... i was like cool ill just take night classes...But im still stuck working 1 pm - 9 pm....

Knowing my luck if i sign up for morning classes... 2 weeks they will change my work schedule
that sucks man ... i know it's hard and frustrating, you just have to figure out how to stop the outside influences keeping you from your goal
Certified

Get into engineering if you think you can pass the classes. Easy job that pays well, but the school is really hard.
me?
Old 08-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Retired

me?
Up to you to figure out.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Retired

WHOOOT!

Your package has been delivered.
Tracking ResultsTracking Number: 1Z3175440396131430 Status: Delivered Delivered On: 08/27/2009 12:28 P.M. Location: PORCH Delivered To: WESTLAND, MI, US Shipped/Billed On: 08/25/2009 Type: Package Service: GROUND Weight: 12.00 Lbs
Old 08-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Certified

that sucks man ... i know it's hard and frustrating, you just have to figure out how to stop the outside influences keeping you from your goal
i hear ya... but i might not even be at this job much longer lol... My mom is circuit administrator at DCF now... shes in charge of 500 people in broward county that work for DCF... she said she will hook me up with a job there for the time being...

I just gotta go to Broward College and speak with a guidance counselor...
Old 08-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Certified

Up to you to figure out.
i hear ya...
Old 08-27-2009, 02:22 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Oh. I'm saying due to the market. House has still devalued despite improvements. Based on what you've said in the past your area doesn't seem to be affected like most the rest of the country lol.
Yeah, we aren't as affected. I'm not saying your house should be worth more than it was. I'm saying it should be worth more than it would be if you didn't do the improvements. You're still at the mercy of the market just like everybody else. All I'm trying to say is, if you don't improve your houses standing within the market then you really haven't gained anything.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:25 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Yeah, we aren't as affected. I'm not saying your house should be worth more than it was. I'm saying it should be worth more than it would if you didn't do the improvements. You're still at the mercy of the market just like everybody else. All I'm trying to say is, if you don't improve your houses standing within the market then you really haven't gained anything.
No one will pay 150K for my house in good shape if there is a house in foreclosure litterally across the street, that is the same floor plan, but in slight disrepair. Whatever upgrades I do to my house I better get that $ amount in enjoyment out of in the next 5 years. Otherwise it is just throwing dollars away.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Retired

I wonder how good this would be if I tossed a tower on it and used it for wakeboarding?
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/boa/1331291963.html
Old 08-27-2009, 02:34 PM
Retired

Tonight:
Get haircut at Lady Janes on way home stare at Ashley's ****
Stop and take out $300 for possibility of buying jet ski hull this weekend
Put alternator back in truck

Possible:
Go buy pants for wedding reception I am standing up for
Work on 954
Old 08-27-2009, 02:36 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

I wonder how good this would be if I tossed a tower on it and used it for wakeboarding?
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/boa/1331291963.html
throw a fat sac in it and it'll work good

you gonna be round labor day weekend? im rollin up to jackman's for 4 days for his sisters wedding
Old 08-27-2009, 02:37 PM

hmmm i need a cut bad but don't have time do do my hair tonight before leaving for indy ... not sure if i should try lady janes and risk looking like an idiot right before leaving ....
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Tonight:
Get haircut at Lady Janes on way home stare at Ashley's ****
Stop and take out $300 for possibility of buying jet ski hull this weekend
Put alternator back in truck

Possible:
Go buy pants for wedding reception I am standing up for
Work on 954
what kinda jet ski hull?

I got 2 jet ski's for sale. A sit down and a freestyle hull all ready to go.
Retired

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
throw a fat sac in it and it'll work good

you gonna be round labor day weekend? im rollin up to jackman's for 4 days for his sisters wedding
Not satuday, but I will be the rest of the weekend. I got the season home opener for MSU football and a reception on Satuday. You guys should come over hand help me tear down my 954.

Quick Reply: Semi work safe