Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 08-21-2009, 05:09 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Semi work safe

good work scoot. are you taking classes or something?
Old 08-21-2009, 05:38 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

yep going back for my masters ... maybe being back in school will make me feel young again lol .. but more than likely it will remind me that really I am old ... I can't believe how young some of the kids looked
Old 08-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
That's pretty clean. $275 is kind of a lot if it's a bare hull. Does it come with anything else like the jet pump and stuff? Mine came with just about everything but the motor for $150. It didn't have a paint job though.

Yes, you can cram the 750 engine in with no troubles. You can even run the 650 electronics on a 750 motor with a tiny bit of machine work.
It comes with everything other than the engine, carbs, bed plate, and exhaust.
Yes, you can fit either a 650 or 750 in this hull. My other one for sale has the 750 swap. It's straight forward. same bed plate, mounting, everything. only difference is the electrical system. I used the 650 electrics instead of the 750 because the ebox is a lot larger for the 750.

This sale will include EVERYTHING to be assembled minus everything that connects tot he motor. (you need motor, bedplate, carbs, exhaust) I have a blown up 650 motor I'd throw in with several usable parts for an additional 50 bucks. it has good case halves and one bad rod bearing on the crank. you;d have to bore the cylinder and get new pistons and rings.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
sweet ... new trans filter, new air filter, and 08 rear diff cover ordered
Go to fastenal and get the longer bolts for the cover. I got stainless hex heads and washers. Also get a can of "the right stuff" gasket maker unless you want to use the can I have and throw me a couple of bucks. I wouldn't be such a cheap *** but that **** is expensive as hell.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:04 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Bray
usps
Even worse. the forks might show up a week or two later.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:15 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
Go to fastenal and get the longer bolts for the cover. I got stainless hex heads and washers. Also get a can of "the right stuff" gasket maker unless you want to use the can I have and throw me a couple of bucks. I wouldn't be such a cheap *** but that **** is expensive as hell.
what bolts are they?
Old 08-22-2009, 12:26 PM
Retired

what bolts are they?
The ones that hold the cover on.

I have no idea what size they are, I just measured the thickness of the steel cover, measured the thickness of the aluminum cover and subtracted the steel from the aluminum. Then I took 1 of the bolts out, went to fastenal and said I need 12 bolts like this one, only x/X" longer. I forget how much longer they needed to be, but it was like 1/4 or a 1/2"
Old 08-22-2009, 12:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

so what was the problem with the truck ? missed a wire to the starter solenoid ?
Old 08-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by old man roger
so what was the problem with the truck ? missed a wire to the starter solenoid ?
Wire to the vehicle body harness was assembled backwards by the wiring company.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:11 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wire to the vehicle body harness was assembled backwards by the wiring company.
like the plug had the wires in the wrong position ? if so i used to make lighting systems for mines and i have done the same thing assembling the plug to the power supply ..lol
Old 08-22-2009, 01:42 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by old man roger
like the plug had the wires in the wrong position ? if so i used to make lighting systems for mines and i have done the same thing assembling the plug to the power supply ..lol
From what Scoot said, yes.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:48 PM
also known as OMR

From what Scoot said, yes.
the lighting sytems i used to make were designed to never make a spark no matter what because of the gasses in some mines and the way i wired it they would spark when you plugged them in luckily they tested every single light and power supply before they sent them out , i put them together like a mirror image because the blue prints didnt specify the direction of flow
Old 08-22-2009, 02:59 PM
Retired

It comes with everything other than the engine, carbs, bed plate, and exhaust.
Yes, you can fit either a 650 or 750 in this hull. My other one for sale has the 750 swap. It's straight forward. same bed plate, mounting, everything. only difference is the electrical system. I used the 650 electrics instead of the 750 because the ebox is a lot larger for the 750.

This sale will include EVERYTHING to be assembled minus everything that connects tot he motor. (you need motor, bedplate, carbs, exhaust) I have a blown up 650 motor I'd throw in with several usable parts for an additional 50 bucks. it has good case halves and one bad rod bearing on the crank. you;d have to bore the cylinder and get new pistons and rings.
Zuki, think it's a decent deal? Looks like I can slap an engine in it and call it a day.
Think I should pay the extra $50 for the repairable 650 engine? Also, a guy at work says he has a wetsuit and lifejacket with lumbar support that doesn't fit him anymore that he is willing to sell me for cheap.

Here is some more history on it.
Bought with intentions of building. I bought a motor for it, but blew my 550 motor. I am now putting the purchased 650 motor in my 550. All inclusive minus motor assembly.

Hull is in good shape, nice paint, good hydro terf and vinyl pads.

bumpers were spray painted and are chipping.

Have title.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

yep going back for my masters ... maybe being back in school will make me feel young again lol .. but more than likely it will remind me that really I am old ... I can't believe how young some of the kids looked
it will make you feel dirty when you have impure thoughts about girls 12 yrs younger than you
Old 08-22-2009, 04:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
it will make you feel dirty when you have impure thoughts about girls 12 yrs younger than you
not really. i have impure thoughts about girls that i know are just legal and i dont feel dirty
Old 08-22-2009, 05:23 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
not really. i have impure thoughts about girls that i know are just legal and i dont feel dirty
There's nothing wrong with that
Old 08-22-2009, 07:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by dwminnick
There's nothing wrong with that
exactly. i know others would frown on what youre thinking but not other guys our age lol. Maybe older women and people with kids but not us
Old 08-22-2009, 11:06 PM
Retired

Go see Inglourious Basterds. It drags in some parts and is 2 1/2 hours long, but it has Tarantino dialogue and Eli Roth special effects. Overall I thought it was an awesome movie.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:55 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

For the record the thread is 100% work safe, aint never no bitches get posted up in here.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:02 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

This fake **** finally accepted my friend request from like 5 months ago I'm going to delete her immediately

Quick Reply: Semi work safe