Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 08-20-2009, 12:00 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Semi work safe

Originally Posted by NINER
Yup. I figured the $50 investment was worth it. I am now set up to ride to work any day that it is above 45 degrees or so.
As long as it wasn't raining I used to ride as long as it was above freezing......I just wore polypro pants under my jeans and my gortex jacket and gloves......
Old 08-20-2009, 12:03 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
Guess I'll post pics as soon as i get home ... maybe i'm retarded and a wire vanished and i forgot about it ... i did have an extra bolt leftover
I'd say check for loose (as in not hooked up) wires. If you want I can call you when I get home and walk through the wires that are hooked up to the battery on my truck.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:05 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
As long as it wasn't raining I used to ride as long as it was above freezing......I just wore polypro pants under my jeans and my gortex jacket and gloves......
I need to do the math to figure out how much I am saving. If it is worth it I might continue riding rain or shine for the next month or two.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Retired

Villa is selling his f4i for $1500.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:32 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I'd say check for loose (as in not hooked up) wires. If you want I can call you when I get home and walk through the wires that are hooked up to the battery on my truck.
Thanks bud
Old 08-20-2009, 02:06 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to give up free tickets to tonight's patriot's game because I told my buddy I'd help him set up the tent for his wedding reception tonight.......

My girl is gonna go but I can't.......and I won't even be able to watch the begining which matters cuz brady will be playing
Old 08-20-2009, 02:11 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Preseason games are pretty pointless anyway
Old 08-20-2009, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Compton82
true that......but it's always cool to go to the stadium....Gillette is awesome now......and the last game I went to was the AFC championship game and it was ***** ******* cold......it'd be cool to be able to rock shorts and a t-shirt!!
Old 08-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Dolphins Superbowl champs im callin' it.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Bray
Dolphins Superbowl champs im callin' it.
shut up....you're kidding right??
Old 08-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Retired

I have to give up free tickets to tonight's patriot's game because I told my buddy I'd help him set up the tent for his wedding reception tonight.......

My girl is gonna go but I can't.......and I won't even be able to watch the begining which matters cuz brady will be playing
Originally Posted by Compton82
true that......but it's always cool to go to the stadium....Gillette is awesome now......and the last game I went to was the AFC championship game and it was ***** ******* cold......it'd be cool to be able to rock shorts and a t-shirt!!
Lions were undefeated last year........in the preseason.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:26 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

shut up....you're kidding right??
Dolphins are my team... 1-15 15-1... still my fav team...
Old 08-20-2009, 02:28 PM
Retired

The Bills are going to be fun to watch with TO this year. I think it might be a pretty good fit actually.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:29 PM

Lions were undefeated last year........in the preseason.
the Lions......now those fans deserve a medal!!
Old 08-20-2009, 02:30 PM

I think it's going to be a good year all around......I think Farve is going to embarass himself......Cassel didn't look so hot.......I'm curious to see how the Eagles are going to use Vick.......I'm just glad football season is FINALLY here!!
Old 08-20-2009, 02:31 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/08/20/a...ers/index.html

lol
Old 08-20-2009, 02:33 PM
Certified

I think it's going to be a good year all around......I think Farve is going to embarass himself......Cassel didn't look so hot.......I'm curious to see how the Eagles are going to use Vick.......I'm just glad football season is FINALLY here!!
+1 ... off season is wayyy to long
Old 08-20-2009, 02:39 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

VJay posted that this morning. I think I'm the creepy lurker.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:44 PM

I'm only mildly guilty of some of those......although a lot less now that I'm friends with my grandma and coworkers from my last job.......but that **** was spot on for a lot of people!! I tend not to publish a lot of things thought for two reasons......one no one cares and two I don't want it obvious I'm on at work........
Old 08-20-2009, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
VJay posted that this morning. I think I'm the creepy lurker.
you are.....LOL......I do it to though I just remember **** I see online and I'll say something and my girlfriend will be like how do you know that about them......sorry I'm like an elephant.....

Quick Reply: Semi work safe