Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 08-18-2009, 10:29 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Semi work safe

Originally Posted by becky
sup!?!
hey beckers!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:30 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
The battery light came on while I was driving home yesterday after not giving me any problems for a week. I got home, popped the hood, and let everything cool down for 1 1/2-2 hours. The engine was warm, but not hot. The alternator was really hot and was painfull to hold for longer than 2 seconds.
Thats how mine was
Old 08-18-2009, 10:38 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
Thats how mine was
******* pieces of ****. How much was it to have your alternator rebuilt? I'm thinking about having my OEM one rewound to keep as a spare.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:38 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

******* pieces of ****. How much was it to have your alternator rebuilt? I'm thinking about having my OEM one rewound to keep as a spare.
Obviously I would just want it done up to the stock amperage.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:53 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

i sent it back to motor city reman, they redid it for free - warranty
Old 08-18-2009, 10:53 AM

Obviously I would just want it done up to the stock amperage.
call around, i'm sure theres some little shops that will do it cheap
Old 08-18-2009, 10:58 AM
Retired

i sent it back to motor city reman, they redid it for free - warranty
How much did they charge the first time?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:01 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I need an avocado tree and an apricot tree.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:02 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750

Choices always were a problem for you.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.

Like Meee. Like Meeeeeee.

Great song for the Christian thread.
you playing that cd or just that song? i love the stupid monologue thing at the end, it reminds me of tripping out in high school/college
Old 08-18-2009, 11:04 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Rode the bike to work today with my truck's alternator strapped to my back. The roads were wet, but there wasn't much spray so I only wore the rain coat and not the pants. My only gripe so far is that the cuff velcro is too loose and you can't get the cuffs tight. It's like they built the coat to wear OVER gauntlet style gloves which is retarded because in the rain you would want to wear them under your gloves so water couldn't be forced in.
my wrists are so skinny that i have that problem with pretty much every jacket ever. i used black duct tape to extend the gauntlet part of my gloves, it works pretty well
Old 08-18-2009, 11:09 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by MikeM
my wrists are so skinny that i have that problem with pretty much every jacket ever. i used black duct tape to extend the gauntlet part of my gloves, it works pretty well
My wrists are a little on the skinny side, but I have nevr had this problem before. I wonder if my mom's sewing machine is operational. i could move the velcro next time I go back to Buffalo.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:10 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

My wrists are a little on the skinny side, but I have nevr had this problem before. I wonder if my mom's sewing machine is operational. i could move the velcro next time I go back to Buffalo.
that kinda funny.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:12 AM

How much did they charge the first time?
it wasn't rebuilt the first time ... they are suppose to be new .... or maybe they are "newly" rebult for higher output ...
http://www.motorcityreman.com/99fsepi7.html

I got the 135amp

*edit ... it says 100% new on the site
Old 08-18-2009, 11:14 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
that kinda funny.
Why is that?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:16 AM
Retired

it wasn't rebuilt the first time ... they are suppose to be new .... or maybe they are "newly" rebult for higher output ...
http://www.motorcityreman.com/99fsepi7.html

I got the 135amp

*edit ... it says 100% new on the site
I bet they will rebuild an alternator for cheap.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:23 AM

i bet so too ..... they were real cool when i talked to them
Old 08-18-2009, 11:27 AM

so I'm a little sore,a little headache ... feeling better, i think it was mostly nerves ....

i made a huge protein shake, like a 30 ouncer, whole milk, yogurt, peanut butter, banana, protein powder, and greens powder ... we came to a screeching halt on the highway because the exit was backed up, i looked in the side mirror and heard even louder screeching from behind - i had about 2 seconds to realize the civic behind us was not stopping ....

i saw it coming in hot, so i tensed up - then bam - 30 ounces of banana and peanut butter and milk and protein flying all over the inside of a brand new orange kia rio ....

it went in his vents and everything, **** is gonna stink, i feel bad for having it now lol ... hopefully the kid that hit us has an insurance company that will pay for detailing too ... we tried t clean as much of it up as we could ...

lacey had to bring me clothes to work ... i was covered in it - **** dripped down into my shoe, socks were soaked adn squishing when i walked ...
Old 08-18-2009, 11:27 AM
bp chaser

i bet you could do it yourself without any special tools
Old 08-18-2009, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
i bet you could do it yourself without any special tools
+1

can't be much harder than winding a stator to put in a 50 ...

http://www.google.com/search?q=how+t...ient=firefox-a
Old 08-18-2009, 11:30 AM
Retired

so I'm a little sore,a little headache ... feeling better, i think it was mostly nerves ....

i made a huge protein shake, like a 30 ouncer, whole milk, yogurt, peanut butter, banana, protein powder, and greens powder ... we came to a screeching halt on the highway because the exit was backed up, i looked in the side mirror and heard even louder screeching from behind - i had about 2 seconds to realize the civic behind us was not stopping ....

i saw it coming in hot, so i tensed up - then bam - 30 ounces of banana and peanut butter and milk and protein flying all over the inside of a brand new orange kia rio ....

it went in his vents and everything, **** is gonna stink, i feel bad for having it now lol ... hopefully the kid that hit us has an insurance company that will pay for detailing too ... we tried t clean as much of it up as we could ...

lacey had to bring me clothes to work ... i was covered in it - **** dripped down into my shoe, socks were soaked adn squishing when i walked ...
Greens powder? Where did you get that?

That sucks. That **** is going to get racid as **** in his vents with this heat.

Quick Reply: Semi work safe