Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 08-18-2009, 09:17 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: Semi work safe

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
also...my favorite, whom i often quote...the Swedish chef.
I like the two grumpy old men.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:17 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I like the two grumpy old men.
theyre in it at the end
Old 08-18-2009, 09:18 AM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
theyre in it at the end
Bullshit. You're lying to me like you did Duffer. I'm not going to watch it anyway.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:22 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Bullshit. You're lying to me like you did Duffer. I'm not going to watch it anyway.
hahahahahahaha i did lie about the cats but the old guys are in it right at the end they talk about it
Old 08-18-2009, 09:24 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

ah na ma naaaaa
Old 08-18-2009, 09:28 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
ah na ma naaaaa
phenomena... DOO DOOO DE DOO DOO!
Old 08-18-2009, 09:29 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

is there a name for watching the whole video of some thing that doesnt interest you at all ?

it's a strange phenomena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynjIoymWHvU
What is the video? All video is blocked by my work.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:31 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by NINER
What is the video? All video is blocked by my work.
it's a muppets skit , you gotta see it ..lol
Old 08-18-2009, 09:32 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

it's a muppets skit , you gotta see it ..lol
I watch it at home. I'll probably watch muppets in space tonight since it is on demand and there ain't **** on tv.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:33 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

phenomena... DOO DOOO DE DOO DOO!
no no no when i was a kid i said AH NA MA NA
Old 08-18-2009, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by niner
i watch it at home. I'll probably watch muppets in space tonight since it is on demand and there ain't **** on tv.
muppets iiiiiiinnnnnn spaaaaaccceee!!!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 09:34 AM

Choices always were a problem for you.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.

Like Meee. Like Meeeeeee.

Great song for the Christian thread.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:34 AM
Retired

Rode the bike to work today with my truck's alternator strapped to my back. The roads were wet, but there wasn't much spray so I only wore the rain coat and not the pants. My only gripe so far is that the cuff velcro is too loose and you can't get the cuffs tight. It's like they built the coat to wear OVER gauntlet style gloves which is retarded because in the rain you would want to wear them under your gloves so water couldn't be forced in.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:35 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

sup!?!
Old 08-18-2009, 09:36 AM

Rode the bike to work today with my truck's alternator strapped to my back. The roads were wet, but there wasn't much spray so I only wore the rain coat and not the pants. My only gripe so far is that the cuff velcro is too loose and you can't get the cuffs tight. It's like they built the coat to wear OVER gauntlet style gloves which is retarded because in the rain you would want to wear them under your gloves so water couldn't be forced in.
Get some gauntlet gloves and strap them over the top. They should hold it tight.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:40 AM
Retired

The battery light came on while I was driving home yesterday after not giving me any problems for a week. I got home, popped the hood, and let everything cool down for 1 1/2-2 hours. The engine was warm, but not hot. The alternator was really hot and was painfull to hold for longer than 2 seconds.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:41 AM
Retired

Get some gauntlet gloves and strap them over the top. They should hold it tight.
I don't really care if my hands and forearms get wet. But I might set a set when it cools down and I start wearing long sleeves to work again.
The battery light came on while I was driving home yesterday after not giving me any problems for a week. I got home, popped the hood, and let everything cool down for 1 1/2-2 hours. The engine was warm, but not hot. The alternator was really hot and was painfull to hold for longer than 2 seconds.
Also you can see 2 fiber insulated wires that are scorched to hell on the bottom.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:45 AM

I don't really care if my hands and forearms get wet. But I might set a set when it cools down and I start wearing long sleeves to work again.
I used to wear gauntlet gloves. Now I just wear Icon Superdutys. They kick ***.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:45 AM
also known as OMR

alternators always seem to be hot when i have to change them ...lol
Old 08-18-2009, 10:28 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

shitty morning

Quick Reply: Semi work safe