Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 08-17-2009, 01:09 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Semi work safe

Originally Posted by Bray
mike gatorade is good after rollin' right?
yes, youre bodys lacking water, vitamins, and electrolytes
Old 08-17-2009, 01:10 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
If the honda 80 has the same engine case as the 50 ( I know the 70 does) you can use the auto clutch from a fiddy. 80cc's is way to much power for a kid though.
I went to the dealer at lunch. 80 and 100 share cases. Way different than the 50/70. It's a lot bigger than the 50. I think it's too big to be fun like a 50 and too small to be worth much as a dirt bike. Oh well, I guess I'll let that deal go.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:11 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH h

She looks like an alien. Where's that pic from?
Old 08-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

yes, youre bodys lacking water, vitamins, and electrolytes
Word thanks man
Old 08-17-2009, 01:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Negligible. My insurance for 3 cars is $1000 a year and the extra registration is $100. It's nice having a spare. If I get home late with the truck loaded or a trailer attached, I can just drive the car in the morning. If one needs work, there's another one there. If I don't need my truck, I'll drive the car that gets 30 mpg. I've put 75k on my neon. It has more than paid for itself in gas savings and saving miles on the nice vehicles.
3 cars for a grand? I pay just under 700 per car for liability only, both cars are old beaters, and I have every discount under the sun because my uncle is my ins agent. Reg costs are negligible here.

I had a spare car back when i was hood rich, but thats not in the budget anymore. Also, I dont have any yard space for another car. My driveway, and drivable part of the back yard are already full, and i have the biggest driveway on the block.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:15 PM
bp chaser

I went to the dealer at lunch. 80 and 100 share cases. Way different than the 50/70. It's a lot bigger than the 50. I think it's too big to be fun like a 50 and too small to be worth much as a dirt bike. Oh well, I guess I'll let that deal go.
theyre good for riding to your friends house 2 blocks over, thats about it
Old 08-17-2009, 01:16 PM
bp chaser

She looks like an alien. Where's that pic from?
looks like my driveway
Old 08-17-2009, 01:17 PM

3 cars for a grand? I pay just under 700 per car for liability only, both cars are old beaters, and I have every discount under the sun because my uncle is my ins agent. Reg costs are negligible here.

I had a spare car back when i was hood rich, but thats not in the budget anymore. Also, I dont have any yard space for another car. My driveway, and drivable part of the back yard are already full, and i have the biggest driveway on the block.
I lied, 3 cars for $1100. 2 with full coverage and one liability. My bikes are $100 each a year for liability only. I could easily park 6 cars in my driveway and have none of them blocked in. You need to move off that damn island.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:18 PM

theyre good for riding to your friends house 2 blocks over, thats about it
We don't have blocks and I don't know anyone within driving distance of a scooter, much less a dirt bike.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:18 PM

looks like my driveway
I meant who posted it with the red mark on it.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:37 PM
bp chaser

look at this, hes white!!!

Old 08-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

is that V. pee?
Old 08-17-2009, 01:39 PM

look at this, hes white!!!

Is that PEE?
Old 08-17-2009, 01:40 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

wheres the *** shots and **** we need to start this week off right
Old 08-17-2009, 01:40 PM
bp chaser

I lied, 3 cars for $1100. 2 with full coverage and one liability. My bikes are $100 each a year for liability only. I could easily park 6 cars in my driveway and have none of them blocked in. You need to move off that damn island.
Once I have enough equity banked up, and when the kids graduate high school.
when i had full coverage, my first car was 1200 and my second car was 900. I pay 170ish a year for liability on my bike, thats acceptable.

I just did some google earthing, and i believe mine, niners, and scoots entire yards combined would fit in yours.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by mdub4life29
Thongs will be posted on thursday. You don't come into a PAR thread and start demanding stuff. This is not a **** thread. But feel free to post any that you have.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:43 PM

Once I have enough equity banked up, and when the kids graduate high school.
when i had full coverage, my first car was 1200 and my second car was 900. I pay 170ish a year for liability on my bike, thats acceptable.

I just did some google earthing, and i believe mine, niners, and scoots entire yards combined would fit in yours.
I think mine is way too small. I'm looking to buy a farm or something like it in the next few years. I want at least 10 acres. 50 would be better.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by mdub4life29
phones broken
Old 08-17-2009, 01:47 PM

Man, Georgia has some shitty laws.

Definition of "Laying Drag"

No driver of any motor vehicle shall operate the vehicle upon
the public streets, highways, public or private driveways, airport
runways, or parking lots in such a manner as to create a danger to
persons or property by intentionally and unnecessarily causing the
vehicle to move in a zigzag or circular course or to gyrate or spin
around, except to avoid a collision or injury or damage.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:48 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH h

****** danny

Quick Reply: Semi work safe