Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 08-13-2009, 11:12 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Semi work safe

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I dont gotta wear a suit Jeans and a button down or polo shirt
i be you still look hood. you wear baggy *** jeans like a teenager, dont you?
Old 08-13-2009, 11:16 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
well what the **** have you got? go take somepics of ***** and post them
I will see what wheeli can get tonight...

(to be continued....... )
Old 08-13-2009, 11:17 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

ive never wanted to go into brooklyn before
i just got that. you're lucky i think you're cute
that is pretty gross
i know...i febreezed the house and that helps a little
Old 08-13-2009, 11:19 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

mike....transfer your cell pictures today. we can go to verizon this weekend.
i'm on a mission to see how many pictures of girls i can get with your phone while we're here lol. tonight should be interesting if we go to the fair
Old 08-13-2009, 11:23 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by becky
i want to work in the city
It kinda sucks. Waking up earlier to take the train - sweating your *** off while waitin for the train. pretty much everything sucks about it
Old 08-13-2009, 11:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i be you still look hood. you wear baggy *** jeans like a teenager, dont you?
Most days I dont when coming in but there are still days where Im sure I look hood-ish
Old 08-13-2009, 11:25 AM
NealFoReal

i just got that. You're lucky i think you're cute

Old 08-13-2009, 11:42 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

mike....transfer your cell pictures today. we can go to verizon this weekend.
i'm on a mission to see how many pictures of girls i can get with your phone while we're here lol. tonight should be interesting if we go to the fair
my old phone was better for that. instantaneous shutter
Old 08-13-2009, 11:43 AM
bp chaser

It kinda sucks. Waking up earlier to take the train - sweating your *** off while waitin for the train. pretty much everything sucks about it
she hasnt been on the train enough times to hate it yet. i also think shes never been on it during rush hour where youre only the third stop and the seats are all already gone
Old 08-13-2009, 12:14 PM
bp chaser

12:15. that give me 2 hours to smoke, shower, drink a redbull, and then go to the airport
Old 08-13-2009, 12:15 PM
bp chaser

12:15. that give me 2 hours to smoke, shower, drink a redbull, and then go to the airport
i kind of want the redbull on the way to the airport but it will most likely backfire and make me have to **** on the plane
Old 08-13-2009, 12:21 PM
NealFoReal

my old phone was better for that. instantaneous shutter
My phone is good and bad. Good coz it doesnt make the shutter noise which I dont think they'd hear anyway. Bad coz theres a delay of a second or two so ive missed some good shots
Old 08-13-2009, 12:22 PM
NealFoReal

she hasnt been on the train enough times to hate it yet. i also think shes never been on it during rush hour where youre only the third stop and the seats are all already gone
well if shes comin from LI she'd be on the LIRR which isnt nearly as bad - still sucks but nothin compared to the subway
Old 08-13-2009, 12:26 PM
bp chaser

well if shes comin from LI she'd be on the LIRR which isnt nearly as bad - still sucks but nothin compared to the subway
unless she worked in midtown, shed have to take both. they both suck equally imo
Old 08-13-2009, 12:28 PM
bp chaser

My phone is good and bad. Good coz it doesnt make the shutter noise which I dont think they'd hear anyway. Bad coz theres a delay of a second or two so ive missed some good shots
same here

my old phone was sort of like a video camera, and when you hit the button it just saved whatever frame was displayed at that instant. the res was lower but it totally made up for it by actually getting the pic 100% of the time
Old 08-13-2009, 12:32 PM
NealFoReal

unless she worked in midtown, shed have to take both. they both suck equally imo
Word - that would be the worst - LIRR to the subway
Old 08-13-2009, 12:34 PM
NealFoReal

same here

my old phone was sort of like a video camera, and when you hit the button it just saved whatever frame was displayed at that instant. the res was lower but it totally made up for it by actually getting the pic 100% of the time
Word. I got some more pics during lunch but they all sucked so I erased them
Old 08-13-2009, 01:04 PM
NealFoReal

Dam I missed 2 thong shots
Old 08-13-2009, 01:10 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

neal your slacking.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:16 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Bray
neal your slacking.
One the bitch bent down right in front of me to grab something out of her bag and I didnt have the time to bust out the phone and snap a pic. the other one I was following to get a good shot but she walked down into the subway Im ****** up tho - youre right

Quick Reply: Semi work safe