Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 09-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Semi work safe

Originally Posted by MikeM
you couldnt do that without scratching your paint or denting a rim
My truck already has body damage and I have a spare bumper in the garage.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
i hate people that don't have any info in their adds ...

"Very large chest freezer, 22.7 cu ft H 36 7/8 W 59 3/4 D 27 7/8 In Basement - you move . "
that actually sounds like a lot of info for a freezer ad. yeah the brand isnt mentioned, but i dont think thats important. i dont know what brand any of my appliances are, and dont really care.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Do not ask him to "idenize" the contents.
brb guys i gotta go idenize my ball sack
Old 09-18-2009, 02:14 PM
bp chaser

for all you know it's from the humans he chopped up
if the meat looks fresh, i dont care what it came from

hopefully they were attractive women
Old 09-18-2009, 02:15 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Things to do this afternoon:
Get 1 gallon of 92 octane
buy a new can of starting fluid
pre-mix some fuel for yz
pull plug and inspect. Clean if necessary
remove air filter
spray in starting fluid
kick until I pass out or the bike starts

go harbor freight to get sandbaster, glass media, and infrared thermometer.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:16 PM
bp chaser

i have an upright and i wish i had a tub

ya know the ice that accumulates on the walls? with an upright you have to keep that cleared away.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:17 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-

i hear you might be coming up this weekend
Old 09-18-2009, 02:17 PM
Retired

i have an upright and i wish i had a tub

ya know the ice that accumulates on the walls? with an upright you have to keep that cleared away.
I like the upright better, except when it's time to defrost it. Makes a mess on the floor.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:18 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NINER
My truck already has body damage and I have a spare bumper in the garage.
ok well if you wanna try driving over my jeep i'll give you a call when the tranny finally goes. i'll videotape it for youtube
Old 09-18-2009, 02:20 PM
bp chaser

Things to do this afternoon:
Get 1 gallon of 92 octane
buy a new can of starting fluid
pre-mix some fuel for yz
pull plug and inspect. Clean if necessary
remove air filter
spray in starting fluid
kick until I pass out or the bike starts

go harbor freight to get sandbaster, glass media, and infrared thermometer.
do you have a friend who could pull it with a truck until it starts?
Old 09-18-2009, 02:22 PM
bp chaser

I like the upright better, except when it's time to defrost it. Makes a mess on the floor.
last year the power went out for a couple hours, and mine defrosted itself while i wasnt home. ruined a bunch of boxes in the room and stained the floor somehow
Old 09-18-2009, 02:22 PM
Retired

ok well if you wanna try driving over my jeep i'll give you a call when the tranny finally goes. i'll videotape it for youtube
How tall is the hood? I could drive up onto a neon's hood easily.
Scoot! What you doing after work?
Old 09-18-2009, 02:24 PM
bp chaser

How tall is the hood? I could drive up onto a neon's hood easily.
the neons not a challenge. i drove onto a couch that was higher than the neon

id say the hood is just under 4 feet high, not sure tho
Old 09-18-2009, 02:26 PM
bp chaser

Scoot! What you doing after work?
I couldnt get my kx started on one cold january day after it sad dormant for 6 months. no amount of starting fluid and kicking would even get a burp out of it. my friend chris towed me around with the bike in 3rd gear, and after about a quarter mile it started and ran/restarted fine after that.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:32 PM
Retired

the neons not a challenge. i drove onto a couch that was higher than the neon

id say the hood is just under 4 feet high, not sure tho
It would be tricky. Maybe if the wheels were cut and I could drive up one tire and onto the hood. Not doing that with my daily driver though.
I couldnt get my kx started on one cold january day after it sad dormant for 6 months. no amount of starting fluid and kicking would even get a burp out of it. my friend chris towed me around with the bike in 3rd gear, and after about a quarter mile it started and ran/restarted fine after that.
Good to know, but other than Scoot and my current roomate I don't think any of my friends would help me out. That's why I stopped working on their ****. They felt it was fine to ask me for help with their stuff, but would always weasel out of helping me.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:34 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

If you have a roommate, this should be no problem. Stick him in the F250 and tie yourself to the back of it.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Zuki750
If you have a roommate, this should be no problem. Stick him in the F250 and tie yourself to the back of it.
He rarely stops by the house. He i sin the process of moving his **** over to his fiance's. It doesn't help that he is working 6 12's either.

Rope around the triple to the tow hook?
Old 09-18-2009, 03:00 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I went around both fork legs when I did it. However you hook it, make sure it won't crank the wheel when they start pulling. I actually pulled mine with a 3 wheeler.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:01 PM
bp chaser

He rarely stops by the house. He i sin the process of moving his **** over to his fiance's. It doesn't help that he is working 6 12's either.

Rope around the triple to the tow hook?
wrap the rope around the handlebar cross brace but dont tie it. wrap it around a few times and just hold it with your hand, just in case
Old 09-18-2009, 03:13 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

i might be nice enough to go up and help him ... but that means double time on homework this weekend

Quick Reply: Semi work safe