Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 09-18-2009, 11:20 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Semi work safe

Originally Posted by MikeM
she should be a model
fo sho
Old 09-18-2009, 11:20 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
time for wheelie to stare at the back of his eye lids...

But I will leave you guys with this...

She needs to bring her knees up until they touch her ****.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:22 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Where is Becky, I want her to measure the inside of her oven. I remember 24" being the width and height of my oven, but I thought it was deeper than 18".
Old 09-18-2009, 11:22 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
High steer isn't upgrading the axle in my book, it's updating the steering system. The outers and hubs are part of the axle in my book. I assume they upgrade the knuckles to add the highsteer, or is there a deficency in the Ford setup for hard off road abuse.
they upgrade them because the stock ones crack if they dont gusset the **** out of them

although those steering parts arent technically part of the axle, they are parts that normally get upgraded, but not on rockwells
Old 09-18-2009, 11:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Where is Becky, I want her to measure the inside of her oven. I remember 24" being the width and height of my oven, but I thought it was deeper than 18".
shes in a bad mood right now. she'll be back on later
Old 09-18-2009, 11:25 AM
Retired

they upgrade them because the stock ones crack if they dont gusset the **** out of them

although those steering parts arent technically part of the axle, they are parts that normally get upgraded, but not on rockwells
I was just looking to see if there was any reason I might want to look into upgrading my front axle. It doesn't look like there is.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Retired

shes in a bad mood right now. she'll be back on later
http://money.cnn.com/2009/09/18/news...ment/index.htm
The only thing MI is first at.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:27 AM
bp chaser

I was just looking to see if there was any reason I might want to look into upgrading my front axle. It doesn't look like there is.
in stock form its good for up to 40" tires
Old 09-18-2009, 11:30 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Holy ****. I hadn't checked this in a while.

Personal Rate of Return from 01/01/2009 to 09/17/2009 is 26.9%
Old 09-18-2009, 11:32 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
nice
Old 09-18-2009, 11:36 AM
Retired

Mike, here's a hooker in your neck of the woods who likes to get trains run on her:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...nts_story.html
Old 09-18-2009, 11:39 AM
Retired

Too bad it has to be 100% to cover a loss of only 50%.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:40 AM
bp chaser

Mike, here's a hooker in your neck of the woods who likes to get trains run on her:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...nts_story.html
Hofstra university had the highest aids rate of any school in the country in the late 90s. Its the one place on long island where its easy to get laid. Unfortunately all teh guidos know this so if you go to the clubs in that area theres a good chance of getting in a fight for no apparent reason.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Retired

Scoot, you should get first in line for the shots:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/...1n1/index.html
Old 09-18-2009, 11:46 AM
bp chaser

H1N1 sure sounds cooler than the last few names theyve come up with
Old 09-18-2009, 11:47 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Too bad it has to be 100% to cover a loss of only 50%.
No ****. I wish I could remember what I lost last year. I don't think it was too high though. I know the dollar amount is up but I've also contributed quite a bit.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:49 AM
Retired

Hofstra university had the highest aids rate of any school in the country in the late 90s. Its the one place on long island where its easy to get laid. Unfortunately all teh guidos know this so if you go to the clubs in that area theres a good chance of getting in a fight for no apparent reason.
Sounds like a good place to get VD too. Kind of like Bowling Green.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:50 AM
bp chaser

No ****. I wish I could remember what I lost last year. I don't think it was too high though. I know the dollar amount is up but I've also contributed quite a bit.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sea...archid=2821684
Old 09-18-2009, 11:50 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

since i went healthy with eating and working out and less drinking and quit tobacco i haven't gotten sick
Old 09-18-2009, 11:52 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by scott3824
since i went healthy with eating and working out and less drinking and quit tobacco i haven't gotten sick
Originally Posted by scott3824
i just jinxed myself
i

Quick Reply: Semi work safe