Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Uneven breasts

Old 02-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Uneven breasts

Originally Posted by MikeM
dude, it goes 90 like a 250 ninja goes 90

*meaning it is in fact possible, but takes alot of room and a strong tailwind
Truth.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:55 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
aren't they good looking...er?
they look like greasy guidos
Old 02-07-2007, 10:56 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

ahahahhaah, this guy came to sonic yesterday, wearing a tight wife beater....holey jeans, but had some dolce gabbana (sp) sun glasses on and some really really spikey hair....WTF...that was the first time i've seen some guy like that out here

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

No her face looks like its plastic and she's wearing to much make-up. She also looks like a total ****. And he just looks like a chest shaving, eye brow pluking homo.
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think i'd die before wearing sunglasses like this or that sweatshirt.
Sunglasses to hide the fact their pupils are the size of silver dollars.
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Your tax refund is scheduled to be direct deposited on February 9, 2007. If your refund is not credited to your account by February 14, 2007, check with your bank to find out if it has been received. Please wait until February 14, 2007 before you contact us again because we are unable to take any action until then.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:57 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

who ia that?
Old 02-07-2007, 10:57 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

those dudes are fkn gay
Old 02-07-2007, 10:58 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
damn what happened to his hair? adam is, a punk rocker. adam is, a punk rocker.
hmmmm? Those are hedgehog spikes...like sonic.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:58 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
Your tax refund is scheduled to be direct deposited on February 9, 2007. If your refund is not credited to your account by February 14, 2007, check with your bank to find out if it has been received. Please wait until February 14, 2007 before you contact us again because we are unable to take any action until then.
they said 2-9 so it should be there, if not contact ur bank on the 10th if its not there, get a statement, take it to the taz ppl and get ur money back
Old 02-07-2007, 10:59 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
ahahahhaah, this guy came to sonic yesterday, wearing a tight wife beater....holey jeans, but had some dolce gabbana (sp) sun glasses on and some really really spikey hair....WTF...that was the first time i've seen some guy like that out here
That is a rare sighting. you should have documented it. LOL
Old 02-07-2007, 11:00 AM
what is he doing?

That is a rare sighting. you should have documented it. LOL
i know, you should see how some of the people are here, they're either one extreme or another.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

new thread time?

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/307...ost-his-2.html
I37
Just shred mountains now

new thread anybody?
Old 02-07-2007, 11:01 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

you guys think this chick is hot? it's my friends gf...he is a little TOO proud of her considering her age
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=100428331
Old 02-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
you guys think this chick is hot? it's my friends gf...he is a little TOO proud of her considering her age
Link the pics from photobucket.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:02 AM

who ia that?
just um...random people who live near me.

i totally know this guy...somewhere in my memory...oh well...no more drunk gazebo nights every again.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
Link the pics from photobucket.
i don't have an account otherwise i would
Old 02-07-2007, 11:03 AM

just um...random people who live near me.

i totally know this guy...somewhere in my memory...oh well...no more drunk gazebo nights every again.
ahhh cool...you sit in gazebo's while intoxicated alot?
Old 02-07-2007, 11:04 AM

she's pretty hot. Nice body and cute face, but she's not my type. Did you bang her?

Quick Reply: Uneven breasts