Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Uneven breasts

Old 02-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Uneven breasts

Originally Posted by NINER
Not yet.
They will probably be sent tomorrow when I am in Chicago.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:09 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

back again
Old 02-07-2007, 09:11 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Chicago tomorrow for the day/maybe overnight, buffalo this weekend, and Dayton on tuesday. Not 1/100 as impressive as Borne's next few days though.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:12 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

They will probably be sent tomorrow when I am in Chicago.

Damn hopefully no one buys it while your gone. You ganna have Internet access ?
Old 02-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by letsride
Damn hopefully no one buys it while your gone. You ganna have Internet access ?
Not until I get back home.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:14 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

I want this.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:15 AM

Not until I get back home.

If he posts pics while your gone and it looks good I'll stall him
Old 02-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Retired

Lets play what's on my computer's clipboard:

remove center reflex plate snap from bezel. Remove ribs and tune
remaining ribs on fascia catcher bracket._________________________
Old 02-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Retired

If he posts pics while your gone and it looks good I'll stall him
Sweet. There is only one other guy interested so far and his money is in his wifes purse.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:20 AM

Sweet. There is only one other guy interested so far and his money is in his wifes purse.

I'm not sure what that means but it cant be good. So your pretty much 100% sure your going to buy it if its not all beat up?
Old 02-07-2007, 09:21 AM
Retired

I want this.
Theres about $4,000 in parts.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:22 AM

Theres about $4,000 in parts.
The price tag is $2385 to be exact.

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

im tired and i came in early this morning
Retired

I'm not sure what that means but it cant be good. So your pretty much 100% sure your going to buy it if its not all beat up?
It means "I want it but I have to see if my wife will let me spend the $"
I'm pretty serious about buying it. It has 82 miles and is $2,000 less than MSRP and has all the add ons I want to do already done.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Retired

The price tag is $2385 to be exact.
That's not too ad, but still a **** load of $.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:26 AM

It means "I want it but I have to see if my wife will let me spend the $"
I'm pretty serious about buying it. It has 82 miles and is $2,000 less than MSRP and has all the add ons I want to do already done.

So why not just put the money down now? You pretty much know what it looks like, and with 82 miles there a 99% chance its going to be in perfect shape.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Retired

So why not just put the money down now? You pretty much know what it looks like, and with 82 miles there a 99% chance its going to be in perfect shape.
I have to talk to him to put the $ down..........
Old 02-07-2007, 09:27 AM

That's not too ad, but still a **** load of $.

Almost as much as I paid for the bike.

I am happy though it came with a full FMF Exhaust and it sounds awesome. LOUD!:YEAH
Old 02-07-2007, 09:29 AM
Retired

Almost as much as I paid for the bike.

I am happy though it came with a full FMF Exhaust and it sounds awesome. LOUD!:YEAH
what is it?
Old 02-07-2007, 09:31 AM

I have to talk to him to put the $ down..........

Dummy didnt leave a phone number That other guy said he PMed him again and that he lives 2 hours away and he really wants to see the bike.

Quick Reply: Uneven breasts