Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Uneven breasts

Old 02-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Uneven breasts

i think im gonna make that my avatar.

the hot bitch is tight but eh. i already paid her $50 forthe hot body contest. i dont think she shoudl get anymore recognotion.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:21 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vetter
i think im gonna make that my avatar.

the hot bitch is tight but eh. i already paid her $50 forthe hot body contest. i dont think she shoudl get anymore recognotion.
hahaha...
Old 02-05-2007, 10:22 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

i knew i was gonna get ZERO done.. soon as I cracked a 40 .. dammit... why do I always do this...
Old 02-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

40s are relaxation in a bottle. do it up son!
Old 02-05-2007, 10:31 PM

40s are relaxation in a bottle. do it up son!
so are xanax.. wish i had a bottle of those...
Old 02-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
so are xanax.. wish i had a bottle of those...
me no get into those. very dangerous. no joke on that.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:37 PM

me no get into those. very dangerous. no joke on that.
I started takin em last week when i thought i was gonna have a friggin mental breakdown .. actully not bad... they dont really take nething off ur mind, just make everything seem ok .. lol, false reality ... but once u stop moving on em.. ur canceled... i'll sleep for like 10 hours easy...
Old 02-05-2007, 10:40 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

yea. i know like 2 people that died drinking on them

plus there crazy addictive. i stay away from addictive stuff.

now thats not saying you shouldnt of taken them cause of stress. that different. but people popping like 5 of them bars and drinkin. . not a good situation.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:40 PM

i added u on myspace... so we can " officially " be friends...
Old 02-05-2007, 10:42 PM

yea. i know like 2 people that died drinking on them

plus there crazy addictive. i stay away from addictive stuff.

now thats not saying you shouldnt of taken them cause of stress. that different. but people popping like 5 of them bars and drinkin. . not a good situation.
na .. i was wakin up poppin 2.. n goin on with my day.. I tried drinkin a 40 on em but I fell asleep ..

I used to drink on vicoden's all the time .. but got myself pretty fucked up doin that ... I miss vicoden's .. lol...
Old 02-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
i added u on myspace... so we can " officially " be friends...
because thats what matters in life. myspace.

no but on the real. man sublime is my ****.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:48 PM

because thats what matters in life. myspace.

no but on the real. man sublime is my ****.

haha ... ur damn right .. myspace is where it's at bro!

and yes.. u are young..
Old 02-05-2007, 10:49 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

you have alot of hot girls on that ****. man my game sucks now a days.

i used to pull girls all the time. i had a party house, a bike, trendy clothes, and colonge.

now i just ride motorcycles and **** myself up.

then in the winter i play video games to mke summer come faster.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:52 PM

you have alot of hot girls on that ****. man my game sucks now a days.

i used to pull girls all the time. i had a party house, a bike, trendy clothes, and colonge.

now i just ride motorcycles and **** myself up.

then in the winter i play video games to mke summer come faster.
Well ... my life revolves around money ... women .. and alcohol .. and not exactly in that order..

I also like building sick rides, the occasional 50 session, and long walks on the beach ...
Old 02-05-2007, 10:57 PM

Sooooooooooooo .. I gotta go to sprint.. again ... for the 3rd time in the past 2 weeks... for ANOTHER phone .. ... screen went out on this one... the one before that just flat out stopped working ... wouldnt turn on nothing, they couldnt even pull my #'s outta it ... just stupid ... i have NO luck with phones...

ps.... BuckCherry - Everything ... is a good track ... its grown on me today...
Old 02-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

**** cell phones! **** the govermnet!
Old 02-05-2007, 11:05 PM

**** white ppl! ... oh ... wait ... **** ....
Old 02-05-2007, 11:07 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

**** the irish!

wait im irish. speaking ofthat. so is mike.

dont know about num2 but im not sure if thats a good combo. lol. boondock saints and ****.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:10 PM

**** the irish!

wait im irish. speaking ofthat. so is mike.

dont know about num2 but im not sure if thats a good combo. lol. boondock saints and ****.
haha.. I LOVE that movie.......:YEAH ... if this all goes down.. im puttin money on how long b4 one or all of us go to jail for the night... im sayin within the first week...
Old 02-05-2007, 11:14 PM

We're all stars now.....

in the DOPE SHOW....

Quick Reply: Uneven breasts