Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Uneven breasts

Old 02-05-2007, 03:11 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Uneven breasts

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
don'r answer, it's a trap
i really don't care, either way. so no trap on this one, lol
Old 02-05-2007, 03:11 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott3824
see now instead of having me ask dumb **** you could have just posted this to begin with
god shut up renob
Old 02-05-2007, 03:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

alright i'll take a look...thanks...feel like answering one ore stupid question?
I just sent you the wiring diagram in a large jpg, its roughly 1mb
Old 02-05-2007, 03:14 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
see now instead of having me ask dumb **** you could have just posted this to begin with
huh? what am i missing here?
Old 02-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
lmao. that, and k mart brand tools
She used to do that until my dad set her straight. I used to leave the broken/ bent tools around the house so she could see how quick they broke and how useless they were.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:15 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NINER
...I used to leave the broken/ bent tools around the house so she could see how...
theres no way she would pick up that clue
Old 02-05-2007, 03:16 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

i got it man thanks alot...
Old 02-05-2007, 03:17 PM
what is he doing?

huh? what am i missing here?
well, you see here, scoot is trying to blow my cover.....

you know how i like to think of little things to do or things you'll like, then i want to surprise you, but then i always end up telling you because i think i'm just so awesome for thinking of doing that....well i heard this morning that fmx is coming this saturday to kc...thought you would maybe like it, so i asked scoot about it, i told him to post something about fmx shows to see if you would say 'yeah man, they're rad' then i was going to get tickets....but you didn't, so i had to come out and ask you..which probaly annoyed super stupid scoot so he told on me
Old 02-05-2007, 03:18 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

i sent you another pic. my question is....is that linkage supposed to go above the swingaare instead of the way the pic shows?
Old 02-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

theres no way she would pick up that clue
She actually would. She would ask what did you do to break the screw driver I bought you? I would answer I tried to take a screw out of my car. She stopped buying crap and bought me a set of craftsman ****. Still using it years later.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:20 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by KC Becky
well, you see here, scoot is trying to blow my cover.....

you know how i like to think of little things to do or things you'll like, then i want to surprise you, but then i always end up telling you because i think i'm just so awesome for thinking of doing that....well i heard this morning that fmx is coming this saturday to kc...thought you would maybe like it, so i asked scoot about it, i told him to post something about fmx shows to see if you would say 'yeah man, they're rad' then i was going to get tickets....but you didn't, so i had to come out and ask you..which probaly annoyed super stupid scoot so he told on me
so whats good with a ******* up in the top row?
Old 02-05-2007, 03:21 PM

**** mike the first time i looked at that diagram it worked then i went to save it to the computer and now it's just a red x what the hell?
what is he doing?

so whats good with a ******* up in the top row?
shut it. you're going to get it in the middle of google earth...be happy
bp chaser

i sent you another pic. my question is....is that linkage supposed to go above the swingaare instead of the way the pic shows?
im not sure, ive never actually taken the swingarm off a frame

go in the stunt pics section and look at the bottom of peoples bikes
Old 02-05-2007, 03:22 PM

im not sure, ive never actually taken the swingarm off a frame

go in the stunt pics section and look at the bottom of peoples bikes
haha have been since this morning can't really tell
Old 02-05-2007, 03:22 PM
bp chaser

**** mike the first time i looked at that diagram it worked then i went to save it to the computer and now it's just a red x what the hell?
blame hotmail
Old 02-05-2007, 03:25 PM
what is he doing?

now i have 7k posts....am i on the first page yet?

i'm giong to go shower and then start laundry
Old 02-05-2007, 03:26 PM
bp chaser

haha have been since this morning can't really tell
this is the best i have on my pc here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
4.jpg (60.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 02-05-2007, 03:27 PM

this is the best i have on my pc here
thanks for all the help man...if i don't figure it out by 5 can you look for me tonight
Old 02-05-2007, 03:28 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by KC Becky
now i have 7k posts....am i on the first page yet?

i'm giong to go shower and then start laundry
no but you're close

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/mem...rt=posts&pp=25

Quick Reply: Uneven breasts