Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Uneven breasts

Old 02-05-2007, 02:46 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Uneven breasts

Originally Posted by KC Becky
whatever renob
HUH?
Old 02-05-2007, 02:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
i need some help mike...you got mail
where does it come out of? and what color are the wires exactly?

looks sorta like the one that goes into the top of the airbox, but i cant really see where its coming from
Old 02-05-2007, 02:47 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
then whats yours say
To obtain position X
Old 02-05-2007, 02:48 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

HUH?
you heard me.....renob hehehhehehe
Old 02-05-2007, 02:49 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
To obtain position X
sometimes you can put a summary instead of objective
Old 02-05-2007, 02:49 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

where does it come out of? and what color are the wires exactly?

looks sorta like the one that goes into the top of the airbox, but i cant really see where its coming from
ya that's how i was gonna describe it if the pics didn't work.....liiks just like that but it comes out of the inside bottom on the engine on the right side of the starter that philips screw that is grounded to the engine the red plug off the clutch cover plugs into the same harness
Old 02-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

To obtain position X
I bet your resume sees the "circular filing cabinent" quite a bit. That's what high school kids who don't know any better put on their resume's when looking for co-ops.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:52 PM
bp chaser

are fmx events worth going to for something to do if they're not xgames or we're not doing an intermission show?
sort of. theyre cool, but very repetitive, like stunting but moreso

if they were only 20 minutes long, theyd be perfect

Originally Posted by NINER
I bet your resume sees the "circular filing cabinent" quite a bit. That's what high school kids who don't know any better put on their resume's when looking for co-ops.

haha its the truth though
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

are fmx events worth going to for something to do if they're not xgames or we're not doing an intermission show?
isn't that dirtbike stuff? i wonder if they ever come here...austin would love that
Old 02-05-2007, 02:53 PM

isn't that dirtbike stuff? i wonder if they ever come here...austin would love that
check the local tracks im sure there is something
Old 02-05-2007, 02:53 PM
bp chaser

ya that's how i was gonna describe it if the pics didn't work.....liiks just like that but it comes out of the inside bottom on the engine on the right side of the starter that philips screw that is grounded to the engine the red plug off the clutch cover plugs into the same harness
ok what colors exactly are the wires?
Old 02-05-2007, 02:54 PM
what is he doing?

check the local tracks im sure there is something
we have a dirt track for cars...IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!! so friggin white trash it's not even funny...i'm totally going to take mike there if he comes here this summer :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-05-2007, 02:55 PM

ok what colors exactly are the wires?

green white and yellow i believe i can't tell for sure till i get home again
Old 02-05-2007, 02:55 PM
what is he doing?

i dont' really like this thread...they used to call me loopsided in jr high
Old 02-05-2007, 02:56 PM

we have a dirt track for cars...IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!! so friggin white trash it's not even funny...i'm totally going to take mike there if he comes here this summer :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
ya that is pretty bad
Old 02-05-2007, 02:56 PM

i dont' really like this thread...they used to call me loopsided in jr high
hahah
Old 02-05-2007, 02:57 PM
what is he doing?

ya that is pretty bad
lakeside speedway..if you've seen crazy dans last dvd, in a part of it, they're racing school buses...that's the track, lol
Old 02-05-2007, 02:59 PM

they're racing school buses...
oh wow
Old 02-05-2007, 03:00 PM
what is he doing?

oh wow
i'm not sure if that's something they do all the time out there or if it's something he did special......i've only been out there twice, it's too loud and dusty for me to go all the time

Quick Reply: Uneven breasts