Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Uneven breasts

Old 02-05-2007, 01:07 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Uneven breasts

Originally Posted by NINER
Not worth it. Next house will have a fireplace though.
ya i got one i just have to put it in i think im gonna wait till summer or fall though so there isn't snow on the roof when i cut a hole in it
Old 02-05-2007, 01:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
I used to spend HOURS trying to get my katana up from the tank
when i got my first bike years ago (an f3) i asked my friend if it could wheelie ... he did rip it up - i thought it was the coolest thing since ftp2 and lvx i had ever saw hahahahahaha
Old 02-05-2007, 01:09 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
ya i got one i just have to put it in i think im gonna wait till summer or fall though so there isn't snow on the roof when i cut a hole in it
good thinking

bluntch time
Old 02-05-2007, 01:10 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey how did you guys get into stunting? who did you see/know to get you in?
Old 02-05-2007, 01:11 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scott3824
when i got my first bike years ago (an f3) i asked my friend if it could wheelie ... he did rip it up - i thought it was the coolest thing since ftp2 and lvx i had ever saw hahahahahaha
yup my buddy was the same he would rock my bike and i was like HOLY **** taht's cool haha
Old 02-05-2007, 01:12 PM
bp chaser

yup my buddy was the same he would rock my bike and i was like HOLY **** taht's cool haha
i remember when i could power wheelie for like a hundred feet and my friends and i all thought it was teh best thign ever. ****** squids
Old 02-05-2007, 01:13 PM

i never just rode i bought my first sport bike TO STUNT...i've had tons of dirtbikes growing up i used to race 125 then got out of that then 2 yrs ago bought a big bike and started stunting...Underground riders volume 1 is what got me started hah
Old 02-05-2007, 01:13 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

ftp/lvx vids .... and the one dude i rode with that did sitdown wheelies - then i got into 50s and transferred over ... all my friends didn't believe i was gonna be a "stunter" i'm actually the only one in my city that can do more than a sitdown/standup wheelie and the bike scene here is huge
Old 02-05-2007, 01:14 PM

i have some Super Dumb ******* questions for you guys after lunch
Old 02-05-2007, 01:15 PM

i have some Super Dumb ******* questions for you guys after lunch
and EXTRA dumb coming from me
Old 02-05-2007, 01:15 PM

i remember when i could power wheelie for like a hundred feet and my friends and i all thought it was teh best thign ever. ****** squids

my buddy used to ride like mile long wheelies on his gix1k and everyone (me included) thought he was a god ...
Old 02-05-2007, 01:17 PM

my buddy used to ride like mile long wheelies on his gix1k and everyone (me included) thought he was a god ...
around here in the summer time id be on my patio grillin and drinking and every 5-10 minutes you can hear at least one wheelie being riddin clear into rev limiter...NO ******* Joke
Old 02-05-2007, 01:19 PM

around here in the summer time id be on my patio grillin and drinking and every 5-10 minutes you can hear at least one wheelie being riddin clear into rev limiter...NO ******* Joke
i gotta give my boy props though - he wasn't running to limiter like that, he clutched it up and used no brake and rode decent wheelies and a gix1k is real touchy
Old 02-05-2007, 01:21 PM

im going to lunch
Old 02-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Shifty from Motor City Mayhem and The scooter trash folkd.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

i gotta give my boy props though - he wasn't running to limiter like that, he clutched it up and used no brake and rode decent wheelies and a gix1k is real touchy
Never understood how those guys can be so good on one hand and so squidly on the other.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i got a street bikein like oct 05 with a blown motor. didnt really knwo what i wanted to do. i guess i jsut put a new engine in it and rode it around. cruising for bitches basically. and being a nuiscance.

and then i watched some vids... JD3 to be exact. and coming from moto-x background and riding bmx and just being that kind of person i got into stunting. there was few peoeple doing highway **** n i got real stoked.

so i started doing it.

im the only stunter around here anymore. there was a crew that was decent but they pretty much stopped stunting. so iono.

but now i dont even ride on the streets.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

man i suck at resumes.

what the ****. i have a hard time starting to write the objectives part.

what do you guys say?
Old 02-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Vetter
i got a street bikein like oct 05 with a blown motor. didnt really knwo what i wanted to do. i guess i jsut put a new engine in it and rode it around. cruising for bitches basically. and being a nuiscance.

and then i watched some vids... JD3 to be exact. and coming from moto-x background and riding bmx and just being that kind of person i got into stunting. there was few peoeple doing highway **** n i got real stoked.

so i started doing it.

im the only stunter around here anymore. there was a crew that was decent but they pretty much stopped stunting. so iono.

but now i dont even ride on the streets.
I want to get a "street" bike but I am afraid of the tickets. A couple of years ago I was stunts in lots riding in streets. Now it's just kill the streets and **** who sees it.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:30 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

yeah i stunt lots/ back industrial streets

i REALLY need to stay off the streets this year.. buts its soo hard because splitting squid wigs is sooooooooooooo much fun.

Quick Reply: Uneven breasts