Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Uneven breasts

Old 02-05-2007, 12:35 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: Uneven breasts

Originally Posted by NINER
I'm still shooting for a DRZ if I buy one new or any cheap used ones.

Keep checking out SMJ theres always nice DRZ's on there.
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

stunt shows are sick. man it makes me want to get a stunt bike and walk wheelies so bad.
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
i just deleted one because shes fat, has an unattractive avatar pic, and her friends are all guys or ugly

oh, and i dont even kow her
Old 02-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
Keep checking out SMJ theres always nice DRZ's on there.
They all want like $1,000 less then MSRP of a new one. I can get one at/near dealer cost.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Vetter
stunt shows are sick. man it makes me want to get a stunt bike and walk wheelies so bad.
Catwalk that bike.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:41 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i need to catwalk my *** into a new job.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:41 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

you have a stunt bike don't you?
Old 02-05-2007, 12:42 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Many "friends" have been deleted after adding new pictures that tell the whole story.
Most misleading myspace pic ever goes to beckys sister. She used to have an avatar where she looked real pretty, holding her newborn baby. Then I met her, and found that was one of beckys kids, like 6 years ago. And shes gained some weight since then, like a hundred pounds or 2.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok, go for it
Old 02-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Retired

Most misleading myspace pic ever goes to beckys sister. She used to have an avatar where she looked real pretty, holding her newborn baby. Then I met her, and found that was one of beckys kids, like 6 years ago. And shes gained some weight since then, like a hundred pounds or 2.
Damn!
Old 02-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Retired

This H&R block tax **** better call me today or I am going to be pissed.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:45 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

im gettin hungry
Old 02-05-2007, 12:46 PM

This H&R block tax **** better call me today or I am going to be pissed.
are you doing the deal where you get your cash right away?

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

They all want like $1,000 less then MSRP of a new one. I can get one at/near dealer cost.

Thats only because they ussually have alot of $$ into them.

Or the ones I've seen anyways.
bp chaser

Damn!
far left, in both pics

vs

Old 02-05-2007, 12:49 PM

far left, in both pics

]

OHHH wow
Old 02-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
you have a stunt bike don't you?
well i use a drawstring to hold up the front end then take pics....

im hollywood. its all staged.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Retired

are you doing the deal where you get your cash right away?
**** no. I'm not an idiot. I can wait 2 weeks. They take 25% if you do that. I also paid for the prep up front so I didn't get hit with the 25% fee on that.
bp chaser

OHHH wow
beckys mom could get it tho

well i use a drawstring to hold up the front end then take pics....

im hollywood. its all staged.

I knew you were a fraud

Quick Reply: Uneven breasts