Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Uneven breasts

Old 01-17-2006, 05:00 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Uneven breasts

Originally Posted by scott3824
- well over the next 2 years maybe
exactly. I did 100 today and about that yesterday. If I did 100 every week day and he never posted again it would still take me almost 3 months. Now if we count the 30 a day hes regularly doing, that adds another 2 months.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Maybe if I paid someone to post for me on nights and weekends
Old 01-17-2006, 05:03 PM
bp chaser

everybodys gone and i still have 7 posts left to go
Old 01-17-2006, 05:03 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
Maybe if I paid someone to post for me on nights and weekends
I thought about running a php script on my work server to do that

and on that note time to make the drive home ....
Old 01-17-2006, 05:04 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

ok seven more posts huh
Old 01-17-2006, 05:05 PM
bp chaser

6 now...
Old 01-17-2006, 05:22 PM
bp chaser

My final post for the day. The children of tomorrow will look back through history, in search of my 11,000th post, and ask their grandparents if the legends are true. How fitting that when they do find this post, they will read 3 sentences before the realization sets in that I really dont have anything to say. At that point they will all kill themselves. No one will ever read this sentence.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:39 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

My final post for the day. The children of tomorrow will look back through history, in search of my 11,000th post, and ask their grandparents if the legends are true. How fitting that when they do find this post, they will read 3 sentences before the realization sets in that I really dont have anything to say. At that point they will all kill themselves. No one will ever read this sentence.

if i was a contributor that would be my signature

u still gotta catch up to nags
Old 01-17-2006, 08:15 PM

Joey D is a decent person

I just wanted to congradulate mike on his 11,000th post...
Old 01-17-2006, 08:16 PM

yes way to go mike
Old 01-17-2006, 11:53 PM
bp chaser

Thanks guys
Old 01-17-2006, 11:59 PM

You're a very special young man...
Old 01-18-2006, 07:59 AM
bp chaser

I got a headache
Old 01-18-2006, 08:06 AM

Jonathanmango is a decent person

I got a headache

Me too
Old 01-18-2006, 09:21 AM

I think I need a coffee and a cigarette.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:31 AM

I think a new day means a new thread
Old 01-18-2006, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
I think a new day means a new thread

I think I need to do something productive today, like start my community service.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:37 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
I think I need to do something productive today, like start my community service.
lmao im starting mine today at 6
Old 01-18-2006, 09:38 AM

lmao im starting mine today at 6

I'm trying to think of something fun to do. Any ideas? I was gonna do the meals on wheels thing. I figured I might be able to scam on some old ladies...
Old 01-18-2006, 09:43 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
I'm trying to think of something fun to do. Any ideas? I was gonna do the meals on wheels thing. I figured I might be able to scam on some old ladies...
I dont know. Thats cool that you get to choose. I have to go to the blackest town on LI and work at their volunteer ambulance depot. My car is probably gonna get robbed in the parking lot.

Quick Reply: Uneven breasts