Long Island N.Y.

Uneven breasts

Old 01-17-2006, 02:41 PM

Virginia Pee is a decent person
Re: Uneven breasts

I wouldn't know
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
I don't remember, it was either Altered minds, or Dsr. Not sure.. Either way, you don't want to see it..
It was DSR, jeremy posted that one up. Thank god i read the reactions before I opened it.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:42 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Bwahahahahahaha

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8589349/
Old 01-17-2006, 02:42 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by NINER
It was DSR, jeremy posted that one up. Thank god i read the reactions before I opened it.

Almost nothing bothers me, but I had to hold back my vomit on that one. The couldn't have walked right ever after that..
Old 01-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
Wow! He really loved his horses........

and every once in a while his horses loved him.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:44 PM

Jonathanmango is a decent person

That was just wrong...
Attached Images
File Type: gif
1096537261.gif (26.7 KB, 29 views)
Old 01-17-2006, 02:44 PM
Retired

“If you’re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,” Urquhart said.

BaHHHAHAAAHAAAAAAHAHA!
Old 01-17-2006, 02:45 PM

Nice Pic mike. Looks like when I went Skiiing in Colorado over Christmas...
Old 01-17-2006, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Jonathanmango
That was just wrong...

Too funny..
Old 01-17-2006, 02:55 PM
Retired

How Men think

A woman was in a coma for months. Nurses were in her room giving her a
blanket bath. One of them was washing her private area and noticed that
there was a slight response on the monitor when she touched her. They
tried it again and sure enough there was sizable movement.

They went to her husband and explained what happened, telling him, "As
crazy as this sounds, maybe a little oral sex will do the trick and
bring her out of the coma." The husband was skeptical, but they assured
him that they'd close the curtains for privacy. The husband finally
agreed and went into his wife's room.

After a few minutes the woman's monitor flat lined, no pulse, no heart
rate. The nurses run back into the room. "What happened!?" they cried.
The husband said, "I'm not sure; maybe she choked".
Old 01-17-2006, 02:58 PM

How Men think

A woman was in a coma for months. Nurses were in her room giving her a
blanket bath. One of them was washing her private area and noticed that
there was a slight response on the monitor when she touched her. They
tried it again and sure enough there was sizable movement.

They went to her husband and explained what happened, telling him, "As
crazy as this sounds, maybe a little oral sex will do the trick and
bring her out of the coma." The husband was skeptical, but they assured
him that they'd close the curtains for privacy. The husband finally
agreed and went into his wife's room.

After a few minutes the woman's monitor flat lined, no pulse, no heart
rate. The nurses run back into the room. "What happened!?" they cried.
The husband said, "I'm not sure; maybe she choked".

Classic...
Old 01-17-2006, 02:59 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

bwhahahahaha good one

btw i just read an article in the new playboy about medicinal hadn jobs - no **** there are chicks that get certified and have to pass an exam and get medically certified to give hand jobs because they are theraputical and can help cure some illnesses .... how awesome is that
Old 01-17-2006, 03:00 PM

bwhahahahaha good one

btw i just read an article in the new playboy about medicinal hadn jobs - no **** there are chicks that get certified and have to pass an exam and get medically certified to give hand jobs because they are theraputical and can help cure some illnesses .... how awesome is that

More importantly, how awesome would it be to have that kind of illness.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:02 PM
Retired

bwhahahahaha good one

I've said it a 100 times before.....I need a doctor as a friend. I could get perscribed all kinds of cool drugs, get diagnosed with a "bad back" so I could write off a hot tub and massages, and now I could get a medical grade happy ending. Wonder if they have medical ********?
Old 01-17-2006, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
More importantly, how awesome would it be to have that kind of illness.
dude they listed all sorts of common things ... arthritis ... crap i'll have to look at the article again when i get home ... lol they were explaining it and its not illegel to do it in public haha - the one chick met this guy at a bus stop got on the bus he threw a coat over it and she wacked him off, wiped off with a paper towel and that was it
Old 01-17-2006, 03:05 PM

. Wonder if they have medical ********?

I know a nurse that seems to think that's the cure for everything....
Old 01-17-2006, 03:07 PM

Jonathanmango is a decent person

Dude, what's that illness called??? I'm starting to feel sick already. cough...cough
Old 01-17-2006, 03:09 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Jonathanmango
Dude, what's that illness called??? I'm starting to feel sick already. cough...cough
Blue *****.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:11 PM

Blue *****.

I haven't had that since highschool...

Quick Reply: Uneven breasts