Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Good News Everyone!

Old 11-17-2005, 02:57 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Good News Everyone!

Ooooohhhh snuff...i do like my snuff. I like to add cold cuts too.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:58 PM

Nick_R6_OMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 361_DSR_Jay
there suppossed to make u sick or something like that, they put the flu in u....
Then ur supposedly immune for the rest of the year.

yes...a very weak dose of the current virus strain, so u are immune to it. if u come in contact with it again
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

The films us 3 are making soon?
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824
+1
scott, wanna partner up..... Ur from cleveland prices go waaaaaayyyyy up
Old 11-17-2005, 02:59 PM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
Futurama is the only show ive seen recently
Dang, you mean to tell me no one else here watches cartoons as religously as I do??

Big Jarsh

Virginia Pee is a decent person

The films us 3 are making soon?
SOUNDS GOOD !!! I'll direct
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

We got a whole posse now. And Im leaving. C u all monday

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (10 members and 0 guests)
MikeM, Virginia Pee, Alcoholic, LadyAliKat, Nick_R6_OMC, 361_DSR_Jay, Big Jarsh, UNIDENTIFIED
Old 11-17-2005, 03:00 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Dang, you mean to tell me no one else here watches cartoons as religously as I do??

Big Jarsh
ever watch adult swim @ night? or japanimation , that sh*t is crazy...

Virginia Pee is a decent person

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (10 members and 0 guests)
MikeM, Virginia Pee, Alcoholic, LadyAliKat, Nick_R6_OMC, 361_DSR_Jay, Big Jarsh, UNIDENTIFIED
it's not 3 yet

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Big Jarsh
hmmmm...I'm not too motivated to watch cartoons anymore unless they have sex and violence= ANIME.

So yes i guess i do watch cartoons... X-rated ones...

Heavy Metal was like that too...YESSSSSS...
Old 11-17-2005, 03:01 PM
bp chaser

Big Jarsh
Cartoons are the only thing I watch. That doesnt really mean much, since I dont even have a tv.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:01 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now