Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Good News Everyone!

Old 12-07-2006, 10:22 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good News Everyone!

Originally Posted by skillz954
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you got it twisted.......I'll just shoot people and take their ****
are you going to eat the people? and you say i'm a freak....PFFFFFFFFT!
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
FISHING IS NOT BORING!.......I could sit out on a lake all day throwin a line.
i cant sit anywhere doign anythign all day. even ******** get boring after enough time
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

I'd rather drop a 200# human, than innocent animal.....
they aren't so innocent..
They ruin farmers crops, if we don't keep their population to a minimum, they will start spreading disease, and they are mighty fine eatin' too!

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

im extra bored this morning
Old 12-07-2006, 10:23 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MikeM
i cant sit anywhere doign anythign all day. even ******** get boring after enough time

Old 12-07-2006, 10:23 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

they aren't so innocent..
They ruin farmers crops, if we don't keep their population to a minimum, they will start spreading disease, and they are mighty fine eatin' too!
my dad went to the store and bought a bunch of mustard seeds...you know what that means...DEAR SAUSAGE!!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 12-07-2006, 10:24 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by KC Becky
my dad went to the store and bought a bunch of mustard seeds...you know what that means...DEAR SAUSAGE!!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

u just wanted to say u where gona be eating sausage
Old 12-07-2006, 10:24 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

FISHING IS NOT BORING! you dang city kids have no idea gosh!
I could sit out on a lake all day throwin a line.
Now that the temp is droppin, hopefully the waters will freeze and we can go out ice fishing soon...

A bad day fishing is always Better then a good day at work
we lived across from a lake when I was a kid. We would take a BB gun, sneak in along the shore line, set up a good concealed position, and take turns shooting the ice fisherman's flags. We'd have thos bastards running all over the lake checking lines and they'd never catch anything.......now that was fun......fishing by itself = boring!!
Old 12-07-2006, 10:25 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

none at work
my best friend had just gotten a welder, and I had a redneck truck

we went around stealign diamond plate and welding it to stuff on my truck. the majority of the undercarriage, bumpers, the push bar in teh front, I had a huge skidplate. there was also a fake cannon in the bed, which eventually got replaced by a potatoe cannon, which a cop made me remove
one word.......RAD!! :YEAH
Old 12-07-2006, 10:25 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
u just wanted to say u where gona be eating sausage
i guess. i looooooooove dear sausage almost as much as i love the jerky...in fact, i think i like it better than the jerky
Old 12-07-2006, 10:26 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

we lived across from a lake when I was a kid. We would take a BB gun, sneak in along the shore line, set up a good concealed position, and take turns shooting the ice fisherman's flags. We'd have thos bastards running all over the lake checking lines and they'd never catch anything.......now that was fun......fishing by itself = boring!!
im lovin it

awesome idea

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

it can be very relaxing, but i just can't sit there for 5+ hrs trying to catch fish i dont' even like to eat
It's all about the sport... It's an awesome feeling when you hook into a largemouth bass and he drags you deep into the weeds.

I rarely keep anything i catch these days, unless we go up north camping then we will catch our dinner for the night.

are you going to eat the people? and you say i'm a freak....PFFFFFFFFT!
they say we taste like chicken??? But I meant take there food......but if it came down to it......yeah I would!!
Old 12-07-2006, 10:27 AM
hate practitioner

bwhahah that just made me laugh out loud
Old 12-07-2006, 10:28 AM
bp chaser

they say we taste like chicken??? But I meant take there food......but if it came down to it......yeah I would!!
+1

id kill women that smell good and eat them

lol, nice...
what is he doing?

that's kinda gross
Old 12-07-2006, 10:29 AM
hate practitioner

+1

id kill women that smell good and eat them

neckrophilia

crack open a cold one
Old 12-07-2006, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
im extra bored this morning
me too..
I'm kinda hungry too. perhaps I'll talk my mommy into taking me out to lunch...
Old 12-07-2006, 10:31 AM
what is he doing?

me too..
I'm kinda hungry too. perhaps I'll talk my mommy into taking me out to lunch...
i'm almost hungry

Quick Reply: Good News Everyone!