Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Good News Everyone!

Old 12-07-2006, 10:16 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of
Re: Good News Everyone!

Originally Posted by MikeM
well then im not showing you pictures of my old attack truck with spikes in teh front
pics?
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

morning kids
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

well then im not showing you pictures of my old attack truck with spikes in teh front
SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2006, 10:17 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KC Becky
except my dad always gutted it out himself
i gut and butcher all my deer
Old 12-07-2006, 10:17 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
oh well if we have major war and stores go out of business and money is no good anymore, you will starve and i will survive.
+1
what good are dear...really..besides eating and running out in front of cars
Old 12-07-2006, 10:18 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

thats how I would go hunting, on the highway out the side window of a truck

roll up on one, shoot it, throw it in the back, and head to the butcher. total time: 30 minutes

that's the easiest that or just run em oven in the fields
what is he doing?

i gut and butcher all my deer
it's alot cheaper that way...as long as you can deal with all of the guts

+1
what good are dear...really..besides eating and running out in front of cars
we are over run by them here. they starve in big groups if theres not enough food for them all.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

I used to have a fishing boat. but fishing is so boring i turned it into an attack boat, A team style. then i attacked a fat bowl
FISHING IS NOT BORING! you dang city kids have no idea gosh!
I could sit out on a lake all day throwin a line.
Now that the temp is droppin, hopefully the waters will freeze and we can go out ice fishing soon...

A bad day fishing is always Better then a good day at work
what is he doing?

my dad used to do taxidermy (sp) in our basement...that was actually pretty fun to watch him do

it's alot cheaper that way...as long as you can deal with all of the guts
its nasty but not as bad as what you think if you neer did it before.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

pics?
none at work
my best friend had just gotten a welder, and I had a redneck truck

we went around stealign diamond plate and welding it to stuff on my truck. the majority of the undercarriage, bumpers, the push bar in teh front, I had a huge skidplate. there was also a fake cannon in the bed, which eventually got replaced by a potatoe cannon, which a cop made me remove

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Now that the temp is droppin, hopefully the waters will freeze and we can go out ice fishing soon...

good call jarsh.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:20 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh

it can be very relaxing, but i just can't sit there for 5+ hrs trying to catch fish i dont' even like to eat
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

dat dah dee dat dat dat daahhhhh dat dah dee dah dooo

none at work

we went around stealign diamond plate and welding it to stuff on my truck. the majority of the undercarriage, bumpers, the push bar in teh front, I had a huge skidplate. there was also a fake cannon in the bed, which eventually got replaced by a potatoe cannon, which a cop made me remove
sounds like something you see on the A team
what is he doing?

its nasty but not as bad as what you think if you neer did it before.
i walked out into the garage once when he was doing it...i almost puked
Old 12-07-2006, 10:21 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

oh well if we have major war and stores go out of business and money is no good anymore, you will starve and i will survive.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you got it twisted.......I'll just shoot people and take their ****

lunch time
what is he doing?

none at work

Quick Reply: Good News Everyone!