Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Good News Everyone!

Old 12-07-2006, 10:10 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good News Everyone!

Originally Posted by KC Becky
shut up, you want to read them
I'd rather not thanks......you two make my stomach turn......

well mostly you.....
Old 12-07-2006, 10:10 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
why dont you just go at 10:30 then?
you want to get out before they get up...they'll see you or hear you and then you won't be able to get crap
Old 12-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

shut up, you want to read them
I don't want to read anything dang it!

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

why dont you just go at 10:30 then?
haha the woods have to be quite like your not there or you will never see one.
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skillz954
I'd rather not thanks......you two make my stomach turn......

well mostly you.....
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

that's what i was thinking. i used to go fishing with my dad when i was a kid, and after the first hour or two i would be ready to go do something else
I used to have a fishing boat. but fishing is so boring i turned it into an attack boat, A team style. then i attacked a fat bowl
Old 12-07-2006, 10:12 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
I don't want to read anything dang it!
good morning jarsh

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

i would like it for the first hour until my attention span ran out
+1 seems kinda boring like fishing....
what is he doing?

I used to have a fishing boat. but fishing is so boring i turned it into an attack boat, A team style. then i attacked a fat bowl
you're such a tool

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Good News Everyone!

i got a fishing boat and i fish then smoke then fish some more.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
no bigger adrenaline rush than dropping a 200 pound plus wild animal with one shot
I'd rather drop a 200# human, than innocent animal.....
what is he doing?

i got a fishing boat and i fish then smoke then fish some more.
we have a fishing boat in our small pond.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

haha the woods have to be quite like your not there or you will never see one.
when i go mountain biking in NJ i see them all the time and we're noisy as hell

****, they dont even run away when you drive up on them.

thats how I would go hunting, on the highway out the side window of a truck

roll up on one, shoot it, throw it in the back, and head to the butcher. total time: 30 minutes
Old 12-07-2006, 10:14 AM
what is he doing?

hahaahhaha
Old 12-07-2006, 10:15 AM
what is he doing?

when i go mountain biking in NJ i see them all the time and we're noisy as hell

****, they dont even run away when you drive up on them.

thats how I would go hunting, on the highway out the side window of a truck

roll up on one, shoot it, throw it in the back, and head to the butcher. total time: 30 minutes
my dad and uncle used to do that whenever they would get drunk

oh well if we have major war and stores go out of business and money is no good anymore, you will starve and i will survive.
bp chaser

you're such a tool
well then im not showing you pictures of my old attack truck with spikes in teh front
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

fvck work
what is he doing?

my dad and uncle used to do that whenever they would get drunk
except my dad always gutted it out himself
Old 12-07-2006, 10:16 AM
bp chaser

id rather shoot a person too, but food is food

Quick Reply: Good News Everyone!