Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Good News Everyone!

Old 11-17-2005, 10:06 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Good News Everyone!

Originally Posted by Virginia Pee
I wonder where they use the word co ck or a gun.. "to co ck the gun"
Huh?
Mike I waited for you alll last night.. What gives??
You just want to give me blue *****.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:07 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

scott love can over come any obstacle...

you really need to lighten up
Im taken scott isn't to fond of u VP, and where did u get ur name from anyway, just curious?
Old 11-17-2005, 10:07 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Scenic view of the day. Another from Belo Horizonte, Brazil, where ALL women...

Old 11-17-2005, 10:08 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
Huh?

blue *****.
whats that

Virginia Pee is a decent person

Huh?

You just want to give me blue *****.
I meant got.. I wonder where they got... wtf....

you said you would come to me if you got blue ***** so I could take care of them
bp chaser

Originally Posted by 361_DSR_Jay
Im taken scott isn't to fond of u VP, and where did u get ur name from anyway, just curious?
She was a virgin, who was into watersports. Now shes just a ..... a what?
Old 11-17-2005, 10:09 AM

No scott hates me with a passion.... oh well..

Shugga gave me the name
Old 11-17-2005, 10:10 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Im taken scott isn't to fond of u VP,
not so much
Old 11-17-2005, 10:10 AM

She was a virgin, who was into watersports. Now shes just a ..... a what?
no no no... it had to do with my aol sn.. it was brb I gotta pee.. and then it got banned from aol cos it was "too vulgar"
Old 11-17-2005, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
not so much
thats okay
Old 11-17-2005, 10:18 AM
bp chaser

I meant got.. I wonder where they got... wtf....

you said you would come to me if you got blue ***** so I could take care of them
the verb co<B></B>ck originated around 1800 and is derived from the sound made by latching the hammer on a musket. Muskets had large hardwood barrels that would resonate, so instead of sounding like the word "click", they sounded more like the word co ck. Onomatopoeia.

The noun coc k has been used for much longer in England dating farther back than I can remember. It is also descriptive of an area of England where there were mostly chicken farms (colonial era) and even to describe the verbal dialect of the people who live there (to this day).

Btw thats from 7th grade history class, not google.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:19 AM

the verb co<B></B>ck originated around 1800 and is derived from the sound made by latching the hammer on a musket. Muskets had large hardwood barrels that would resonate, so instead of sounding like the word "click", they sounded more like the word co ck. Onomatopoeia.

The noun coc k has been used for much longer in England dating farther back than I can remember. It is also descriptive of an area of England where there were mostly chicken farms (colonial era) and even to describe the verbal dialect of the people who live there (to this day).

Btw thats from 7th grade history class, not google.
WOWWWWWW!!!! it just tickled me pink knowin' that you gotta co ck the gun to fire and a co ck fires as well..

BTW I didn't attend the 7th grade
Old 11-17-2005, 10:20 AM
bp chaser

I like this one too

Old 11-17-2005, 10:22 AM

Have you ever seen pictures of Santorini.. it's the second most beautiful place ever
Old 11-17-2005, 10:24 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

Have you ever seen pictures of Santorini.. it's the second most beautiful place ever
post some up.....
Old 11-17-2005, 10:26 AM
bp chaser

BTW I didn't attend the 7th grade
Why not?

too bussy sucking *** in the locker room i bet
Old 11-17-2005, 10:28 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

Why not?

wtf, lol where did that come from?
Old 11-17-2005, 10:29 AM

Not the ones I took when I went there... but just as pretty..

you have to climb 692 stairs to reach the town..

Old 11-17-2005, 10:30 AM

Why not?

hahahahahahaha.. I got kicked out.. to many fights with the boys

I like your reason better
Old 11-17-2005, 10:35 AM
bp chaser

hahahahahahaha.. I got kicked out.. to many fights with the boys

I like your reason better
Nice pics, that place looks cool.

so what are ya doin after school today? *** over my house

Quick Reply: Good News Everyone!