Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Good News Everyone!

Old 12-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Good News Everyone!

Originally Posted by NINER
A little bit cold?

at about 11 is was 40. it was sunny so it played on my mind like it was warm.

got ss to boston and havent rode in a month. just got back!
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i am gonna give my bike some tlc tonight, and ride tomorrow.. and another reason i am havin trouble dipping in to o's is i'm runnin a 190 (that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it)
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

posting.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Vetter

40 isn't too bad.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:19 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

high of 73 today... thought i'd let u ladies know.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:19 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

tired
Old 12-06-2006, 02:20 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

nice ... thats a fav of mine:YEAH

its nice and sunny about 42 here - but im at work
Old 12-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
**** you

i think im gonna ride 2 up with a cougar to force the fear out of me
Old 12-06-2006, 02:21 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Zuki750
What do you know, scoot was sick when this thread was started. Are you sure you don't have the HIV?
maybe i have a strand they havent found yet
Old 12-06-2006, 02:22 PM
B.T.M.

damnit, on another thread i tried to glitch it up.. went for like 45 seconds, and got only 1 post. lame
Retired

Have fun in august when your tires melt.
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by scott3824
maybe i have a strand they havent found yet
could be from that goat?

**** you

theres nothing more frightening
Retired

**** you

Huuh?
Old 12-06-2006, 02:23 PM

could be from that goat?
peakock
Retired

nice ... thats a fav of mine:YEAH

its nice and sunny about 42 here - but im at work
It's sunny out?
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by NINER
Have fun in august when your tires melt.
atleast it'll be 0% humidity, so all i have to do is walk into the shade. and it's fine... and the garage is getting an AC unit
Old 12-06-2006, 02:24 PM
Retired

peakock
***!

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

good lunch
Retired

atleast it'll be 0% humidity, so all i have to do is walk into the shade. and it's fine... and the garage is getting an AC unit
you ride in your garage?

Quick Reply: Good News Everyone!