Awesome time @ Stunt Warz!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 10:05 PM

Niko is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Awesome time @ Stunt Warz!!

Ok, who else had a good time at stunt wars??

Geared Up represented Jacksonville with an oustanding, standing ovation worth, performance. Everything they did left the crowd standing in awe!
In my opinion, there is no better!

The team compitition was astronomical! 5 thumbs up...A++!
For what reason I don't know but, Geared Up was tied for 1st place with East and West. In a 5 min team comp Geared Up pull some crazy **** outta their hats making the audience go absolutly wild!!
Then it was time for a tie breaking 3 min comp between the 2 stunt crews to show off their stuff once again. Nothing could have been better then to watch Geared Up at it again! After the 3 min comp the audience was asked if East and West were the true 1st place winners. A few chuckles, some crickets in the backround and a few HELL NO's could be heard, but other than that...nothing but total silence.
When it came time for the audience to respond to the same question about Geared Up... Loud whistles, clappin hands, stomping feet and some HELL YES's fill the drag stip louder than ever!! BUT, the audience was not allowed to judge this comp, it was up to the judges and when the verdict came back as East and West... the audience was even louder than they were when they cheered Geared Up on with some boo's, thumbs down, F#&K you's and the random "kill the judges" rang through Lakeland Motorsports Park!! They were furious with this decisoin.

Mad props to those in and around the Geared Up team for putting on one hell of a show tonight, well worth the $15 admition and the 7 hr round trip.
Great job and appreciation goes out to Aaron, Jay,Gregg V and Pee Wee!!!
Can't wait to see you fellas perform again!!

Niko- www.TI2X.com
Proud fan of Geared Up Productions
Old 02-09-2004, 10:03 AM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Awesome time @ Stunt Warz!!

had a hell of a time. i love watching all of the different styles. geared up did put on one hell of a show. mad props to them. good to see Vertical Outlaws. great bunch of guys. i was sweet ridin' with Kyle, Thew and Gorka in the team event. East/West crew had some mad skill. watchin' 4 bikes doin' circles at the same time down the middle i about fell off my bike watchin' that. nice. had a great time. thanks Drew Stone for puttin' us in Black Sheep Squadron. loved it!!
Old 02-09-2004, 04:32 PM

twinisin is an unknown quantity at this point

t'was a mad show. All these guys/gals are champs in my eyes. This shiat is growing faster than rollerblades did. Let's keep it up and support all our riders, and hopefully next year there will be more of them, doin' crazier shiat...Oh yeh, the prize money could be a bit better. For some, it would't even cover travelling expences. I got so inspired, I think I'll go out now and thrash my bike !!!
Old 02-09-2004, 04:40 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

this year was off the hook, the best night was saturday at the hooters inn,
*tenny44 is the boxing champ in the sand box
*sabrina (riot radio) & skin babe take the title from the corner ring, swollen knuckles & all
*wetpavement was trying to be evil canevil on the fiddy
*i am glad to see that the crazy guy who took the lighter fluid like a champ is not burned too bad
I have not laughed so much in my life until that night, glad i got to see it all, someone post some videos up
Old 02-09-2004, 04:59 PM

JONESER is a decent person

Originally Posted by naturalborn
this year was off the hook, the best night was saturday at the hooters inn,
*tenny44 is the boxing champ in the sand box
*sabrina (riot radio) & skin babe take the title from the corner ring, swollen knuckles & all
*wetpavement was trying to be evil canevil on the fiddy
*i am glad to see that the crazy guy who took the lighter fluid like a champ is not burned too bad
I have not laughed so much in my life until that night, glad i got to see it all, someone post some videos up
When did this boxing thing go on?
I went to Breakfast with Tenny Sunday morning and he didn't say anything about that???
I saw Wet gettin' crazy...was the boxing before Wet's jump?
We got to the pool and I had to borrow NAGS' knive to finish ziptieing my pant's back together, then Wet tried his Evil impression.
Old 02-09-2004, 05:12 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

yea dude right before wetpavemnet jumped the fiddy over the fence, there was a boxing match outside of hooters in the sand, there is footage of it somewhere
Old 02-09-2004, 06:04 PM

Ninja Jay is an unknown quantity at this point

yea, that was dope when he tried to make that jump. felt bad though. all i know is that, that party was insane. my buddy Gurilla's back is still hurtin from when it was set on fire. but it was still dope. the only downfall is that when we were hittin Gurilla with my tazer after he was out of the pool. it messsed up my damn tazer. but it was worth it. this whole weekend was dope. cant wait until next year.
Old 02-09-2004, 06:18 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Outkast Rafe is an unknown quantity at this point

who was who fighting ????
i seen the fight it was sweet but i didnt know they were on SL
i know one of the guys fighting had got into a fight the night before because his boys threw his f3 off the trailer and turned it upside down
Old 02-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

i know tenny44 had on a pair of boxing gloves, but dude it was a random fight i think.
they kept it clean, I would hear SMACK and all of a sudden a body was flopping into the sand
Old 02-09-2004, 07:31 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point

all I can say is make reservations early next year cause you cant miss it .....It was great meeting a $hitload of new people even though I will never remember half the names.....
Old 02-09-2004, 09:17 PM

twinisin is an unknown quantity at this point

So what's next in Florida. I was pissed 'cause I ran out of film right when the shiat was breakin' loose
Old 02-09-2004, 09:28 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

yeah it was cool to meet everyone from SL, the funny part was that instead of their real names I kept calling everyone by their SL name
Old 02-09-2004, 09:44 PM

denali is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a wonderful time. Geared Up was SO awesome. i never imagined that I would enjoy it so much. Saturday night was WILD. Everybody was acting stupid but it was all good. I can't wait to get back down there to hang out again. oh yeah, next time...lets not have all that stupid azz punchin' goin on out there at hooters... i mean, i got a full deck of cards if y'all get THAT bored.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:57 PM

Bl33k is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by naturalborn
i know tenny44 had on a pair of boxing gloves, but dude it was a random fight i think.
they kept it clean, I would hear SMACK and all of a sudden a body was flopping into the sand
ya it was random, but one of dudes vomited after the fight.... Any1 now how WeT P is? last i heard he thought he snapped something??
Old 02-09-2004, 11:30 PM
Felony Freestyle

Skinbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup Yup, just made it back to Denver... Im poooooped, I dont think Ive slept more then 3 hours at a time since I got there. My hand is all good too, and there is great footage of everything. Naturalborn it was nice to meet you, and everyone else for sure!! Deff going back next year... but not going punch anyone next time I dont think.... I felt to bad after the first one LMAO!!

Make sure everyone keeps in touch!!
Old 02-09-2004, 11:35 PM

gurilla83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Awesome time @ Stunt Warz!!

Originally Posted by Skinbabe
Yup Yup, just made it back to Denver... Im poooooped, I dont think Ive slept more then 3 hours at a time since I got there. My hand is all good too, and there is great footage of everything. Naturalborn it was nice to meet you, and everyone else for sure!! Deff going back next year... but not going punch anyone next time I dont think.... I felt to bad after the first one LMAO!!

Make sure everyone keeps in touch!!

Hey i really appreciate the shot to the forehead. the know has gone down and the blisters on my back are goozin right now. whenever you guys get the footage let me know send it or post it. thanks! :YEAH
Old 02-09-2004, 11:39 PM

JONESER is a decent person

Originally Posted by gurilla83
Hey i really appreciate the shot to the forehead. the know has gone down and the blisters on my back are goozin right now. whenever you guys get the footage let me know send it or post it. thanks! :YEAH
HELLZ YEAH! :YEAH
Eveyone needs to post up all the footage & pics from Saturday night!
Old 02-10-2004, 01:50 AM

Riot Ronny is an unknown quantity at this point

he he he
Old 02-10-2004, 02:07 AM

gixxer750rider will become famous soon enough

Damn whos the guy about to get knocked the fugg out?? i wasint there for that **** i was in the hotel damnit!
Old 02-10-2004, 02:10 AM

covertwar is a decent person

you see, its not good to ********** 24/7

Quick Reply: Awesome time @ Stunt Warz!!