Awesome time @ Stunt Warz!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 10:07 PM

armyofone is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Awesome time @ Stunt Warz!!

Funny picture of the fight but Wetpavement big ups to you trying to land in the pool. Next year I'll bring a bigger ramp if you try again. Me, StarboyScott and Jay from Racing 905 have the best footage of you trying to make it Movistargixxer6 and I will posting short video of your wreck soon.
Old 02-13-2004, 12:59 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ScottyNo
That trip From Cali to Florida was off tha hook. I had a great time, funny as hell trip.... got some great footage too.. Big up to Wet Pavement the 50 king, tony D, Joe Brown, C-Bo, all the Wig Spliters! and everyone else I met out there. I can't wait till next year... I don't know about that 45 hour drive tho...shiiiitttt..... NAGS you need a new sweatshirt??
my **** is a little singed, but it should be ok...

who were you?
Old 02-13-2004, 01:02 AM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person

ArmyofOne.........thanks bro, I'd like to compile all the different angles, and watch them. It would be pretty funny........ can you send me a PM when yall get it up?

ScottyNo........I assume your one of the 905 guys???
Old 02-13-2004, 12:01 PM
OGStunter

Todd Colbert is an unknown quantity at this point

In the days following Stuntwars, I just want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for your interest and participation in our 2004 competition. You have all made it possible for this event to become the first sport bike freestyle event with the most participation and highest attendance to date, without our riders and sponsors it wouldn’t have been possible.

I have heard stories about all the hard work and practicing you all endured to become good competitive riders, and believe me it shows! Congratulations to everyone for making our stunt riding world a whole lot harder to compete in, the industries top riders sure will be looking over their shoulders from here on out! I look forward to seeing everyone in future events, and wish you the best of luck as you strive to become the best! And just so you know, next years Stuntwars will be a 2 day event. Competitions will now be held on both days instead of just Sunday!

Sincerely,

Todd Colbert

Team X-treem

Last edited by Todd Colbert; 02-14-2004 at 11:12 AM.
Old 02-13-2004, 07:23 PM
Felony Freestyle

Skinbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ScottyNo
no, I am from nor cal I was with alex and silly neck.....filming the whole time...I'll post some pics that i took soon. Pavement I hooked you up with a little pain killer action the night you busted yourself..
Yeah Yeah... the cheese cake kid!! hehehehe :YEAH
Old 02-15-2004, 08:31 AM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point

it was good to see some of the cali boys make it. not used to seein' them in this neck of the woods. hell, i thought i would see them at LSBB and was disappointed. nice to see the west coast ridin' style. sick man, sick. watchin' alex flores on the no handers was insane.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:15 PM

ericchase is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Awesome time @ Stunt Warz!!

Stunt Wars Was Awesome But F'ing Cold I Was So Mad I Had To Drive My Truck There Because I Wrecked My Bike 5 Days Before Stunt Wars
Old 02-28-2004, 07:25 AM

twinisin is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm...what a delema!!! Sell/trade the truck and get another crunch piece+a rain suit...it's a Florida thing