Old 07-15-2009, 02:39 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

vids vids vids!!!

go go go!!
Old 07-15-2009, 02:40 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Worrdd i wana c all the vids and where the pics at fromt hat photographer???
Old 07-15-2009, 03:26 PM
Keough

Trickhornet is a decent person

Yeah Im dying to see more video. does anyone have video or know of someone who has video of my vic wheelies? first time really rocking the streets and i wanna cretique myself so i can step it up next year. Come on B-More I saw all your boys with those nice cameras on their helmets give us a little teaser

I cant wait for the ace run! now that one i must have my stunter on because you actually get to move and have some space!!! hahaha cant wait to combo all down the highway segment of the ride
Old 07-15-2009, 03:29 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

we got your tunnel one, came out good, not going to post it but if you go to Kev's he let you watch it. Got to keep some footage exclusive. Don't worry Keough we'll get you some good Vic footage.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:31 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by EvilKeithxETP
we got your tunnel one, came out good, not going to post it but if you go to Kev's he let you watch it. Got to keep some footage exclusive. Don't worry Keough we'll get you some good Vic footage.

womp womp
Old 07-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Keough

awe damn the tunnel on where I got it up and the kid infront of me hit his brakes to slow down an pop one up ..... crap ..... we have to do a little street filming I have a good Idea!
Old 07-15-2009, 03:42 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trickhornet
awe damn the tunnel on where I got it up and the kid infront of me hit his brakes to slow down an pop one up ..... crap ..... we have to do a little street filming I have a good Idea!
Hell yeah I've got some too.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:51 PM

Jdub1000rr is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
were you with me going down the 1 way w the popo right behind us? all i know is i caught some serious air on some of them bumps and there was one other bike on the side streets w me lol. **** the NYPD
lol yea bro I was on the red streetfighr F4i with white rims..lol even though there was a dozen of them..but when i was goin down the 1 way those bumps were crazy...I hit one and my rim bend n I started losing air in the rear the bike when slidin all over the place lol crazy goodtimes **** NYPD
Old 07-15-2009, 03:56 PM

Jdub1000rr is a decent person

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
******* insannnee!!!!! omg i wish it was like this everyday... rocking through times square felt like i was a celeberty.. all those tourists taking pics... someone gave me a red bull wat a nice guy he was... i was dying of thirst..lool... then the chase had to jump the sidewalk... cop is a ******* ******* for real how do u just hit the brakes and turn the fuking car rite into other bikers... like what pissed them off??? then im cruising on the highway an some dude offers me a starburst lolol.... funny... thanks for the starburst..... met some cool peeps... bill from full throttle is the man rocking his harley scarping.... ******* awsome day... an what happen after hunts point?? wink stayed with that dude the fell ??? what happen with that.???

an who ever you are that got me doing the 59st bridge going into the city let me see some footage... i was going all out.... lololol....

sick day sickk..
yea homie..the starburst would b me lol...I think the one I gave you was melted cause they were in my pocket and it was so ****** that day lol...I remember tho..we wer jus rippin and I came upnext to u offerd u one n u lookd at me like I had 10 heads lgoodtimes
Old 07-15-2009, 04:04 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Vids vids vids!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jdub1000rr
yea homie..the starburst would b me lol...I think the one I gave you was melted cause they were in my pocket and it was so ****** that day lol...I remember tho..we wer jus rippin and I came upnext to u offerd u one n u lookd at me like I had 10 heads lgoodtimes
buwahaahah you gave one to me too, i was like, WTF?? just pulls out a full pack of candy and hands it to me amidst all the chaos..haha big ups
Old 07-15-2009, 04:47 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Originally Posted by T-NECK
buwahaahah you gave one to me too, i was like, WTF?? just pulls out a full pack of candy and hands it to me amidst all the chaos..haha big ups
and i ate about half the pack! ahahahaha
Old 07-15-2009, 05:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Jdub1000rr
lol yea bro I was on the red streetfighr F4i with white rims..lol even though there was a dozen of them..but when i was goin down the 1 way those bumps were crazy...I hit one and my rim bend n I started losing air in the rear the bike when slidin all over the place lol crazy goodtimes **** NYPD
word. i caught serious air going down that block. and then takin the turns i had to slow down to like 5mph coz they were all filled with sand and rocks. i turned around and the popo was right on my *** and you were in front of me. i thought he was gonna hit me thats how close that *** was FTNYPD. Good ****** times though and cant wait to do it again
Old 07-15-2009, 06:29 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Yeah Im dying to see more video. does anyone have video or know of someone who has video of my vic wheelies? first time really rocking the streets and i wanna cretique myself so i can step it up next year. Come on B-More I saw all your boys with those nice cameras on their helmets give us a little teaser

I cant wait for the ace run! now that one i must have my stunter on because you actually get to move and have some space!!! hahaha cant wait to combo all down the highway segment of the ride
Mass Mayhem ride/ACE run. I'll be recording the whole thing! I'll make sure to get some good video of you on the VIC to show stuntlife how its done! P.S. YOUR VICTORY BLEW OUT MY EAR DRUMS, NOW I NEED HEARING AIDS YOU *******!! LOL!
Old 07-15-2009, 07:14 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Mass Mayhem ride/ACE run. I'll be recording the whole thing! I'll make sure to get some good video of you on the VIC to show stuntlife how its done! P.S. YOUR VICTORY BLEW OUT MY EAR DRUMS, NOW I NEED HEARING AIDS YOU *******!! LOL!

ace run flyer

Name:  bikeflyersmall.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  117.0 KB
Old 07-15-2009, 07:15 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

MASS MAYHEM ride flyer coming soon
Old 07-15-2009, 08:05 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

sick flyer damn!
Old 07-15-2009, 08:30 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
ace run flyer

make sure thay make a 6xl shirt for me
Old 07-15-2009, 08:38 PM
Im Chinese weird aint it?

kmenace is a decent person

So I want to see some nice pictures and videos! where can I find them? the asian dude on the yellow dr400 and his girl had some nice cameras and set up for some sick photos whee can I find their work??
dude u fuckinn crazy with that plate scrape. You actually went into a sewage cap hole and the sparks just went flying. I did the crazy gesture and you just laughed haha. AND the Girl in all black on the dr400 IS A GUY. He's just jap with long hair lol. way to not know how to tell my peoples apart ! lol
Old 07-15-2009, 11:06 PM
Keough

Originally Posted by kmenace
dude u fuckinn crazy with that plate scrape. You actually went into a sewage cap hole and the sparks just went flying. I did the crazy gesture and you just laughed haha. AND the Girl in all black on the dr400 IS A GUY. He's just jap with long hair lol. way to not know how to tell my peoples apart ! lol
sorry on the whole girl guy mix up I never saw them with helmets off, always just flew past them.

And Nate I will not be bringing the Vic on the Ace run Im going all out f4i because its all 2nd 3rd 4th 5th gear .... no chance of vic 1st gear like there was in NYC.

Quick Reply: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th