Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

Originally Posted by Turtle
yep, thats why you didn't see too many wheelies from this guy....was more concerned about living
hahahahahahahha
Old 07-13-2009, 04:01 PM

D-WRECK is a decent person

hahaha good job greg, but tasha maybe next time some one says hold on that does mean hold on lol
Old 07-13-2009, 04:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by R1wonder
yea i was the one doin HC o's in front of the cops
Sucks you didnt make it. Every time I'd see a cop Braaaaaaap right in front of them with my street squid standers LOL. Fun nonetheless. I think it was in Queens when there were 3 cop cars with their lights and sirens trying to pull people over - I was right behind one of them on one wheel the whole time until I tried getting back into the pack and wound up in a chase for a few blox. I thought I was fucked coz I didnt know where I was and was running on sandy dirty bumpy blocks but THANKFULLY found the pack again and lost him quick **** the NYPD
Old 07-13-2009, 04:19 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish we made the ride on time. **** NYC TRAFFIC
Old 07-13-2009, 04:22 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

Originally Posted by R1wonder
PICS AND VIDS ASAP
+1
Old 07-13-2009, 04:30 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
Im still in shock that we actually made it
Yea me 2! Thank you so much for everything Mike! Giving us A place to stay then actually Getting us to the ride! THAT WAS AWESOME! when we came onto that strip and I looked over at all the bikes...Jesus I was happy we found them!

Lot session videos/ pix will be up soon.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:42 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I was with turtle most of the ride because everytime I almost got to the front we would stop at a gas station. I remember turtle saying where is everyone...I said don't know then Braappp I clutched away from him. Lol sorry turtle

I was also just trying to survive. The highlight was killing the first part of the ride with wink.

and I think I hit a 1000rr and a few cabbys but no real damage on my end. I don't think we are ever getting home we are in north Carolina and still have 600+ miles to go
Old 07-13-2009, 08:57 PM

Jdub1000rr is a decent person

tHAT Chase when we came off the 59st n then on van dam thur all thos back sandy streets was funn..that one cop was determined to get one of us..I was scrapin elbows wit kidss thur thos turns..catchin air on thos speed bumps on the side streets crazyness lol I think that cop crashd**** nypd...
Old 07-13-2009, 09:13 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Yea me 2! Thank you so much for everything Mike! Giving us A place to stay then actually Getting us to the ride! THAT WAS AWESOME! when we came onto that strip and I looked over at all the bikes...Jesus I was happy we found them!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...y-09-trip.html
Old 07-13-2009, 09:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Jdub1000rr
tHAT Chase when we came off the 59st n then on van dam thur all thos back sandy streets was funn..that one cop was determined to get one of us..I was scrapin elbows wit kidss thur thos turns..catchin air on thos speed bumps on the side streets crazyness lol I think that cop crashd**** nypd...
were you with me going down the 1 way w the popo right behind us? all i know is i caught some serious air on some of them bumps and there was one other bike on the side streets w me lol. **** the NYPD
Old 07-13-2009, 09:33 PM

fbodyhp is an unknown quantity at this point

the lot sessions were awsome,the ride was OUT OF CONTROL! i cant wait for the next block party,met a lot of cool dudes that killed it the whole weekend
Old 07-13-2009, 09:46 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

alot of sick riders...........
Old 07-13-2009, 09:57 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Yea' Well Next time i'm going to go ahead and install rocket launchers and gauntlet guns on my bike just in case super cop try's to chase the group again lol
Old 07-14-2009, 12:16 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

This is not the best clip but you can get a idea of how we went threw time square!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zaI_M_6G3A
Old 07-14-2009, 12:27 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
This is not the best clip but you can get a idea of how we went threw time square!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zaI_M_6G3A
Thats the one I just posted in the other thread - at 2:27 the kid does a pow pow and crashes into the dude recording. Before he had a chance to get up there were 3 cops standing on top of him tellin him to pull his dumpsta *** over to the side of the road

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 07-14-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:35 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Another!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJQFxySQKoE
Old 07-14-2009, 01:47 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate

It was amazing, bombing through the city, lane splitting and then coming right up on everyone, like shtbx said the wheelie gods smiled on us.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:49 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

also some of the actions we took to catch up with the ride scared the **** out of me, I definitely pushed the limits of my riding ability. But hell my first ever group ride was Hollywoods 2007 so trial by fire works for me.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:05 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EvilKeithxETP
also some of the actions we took to catch up with the ride scared the **** out of me, I definitely pushed the limits of my riding ability. But hell my first ever group ride was Hollywoods 2007 so trial by fire works for me.
+1

The mad dash to catch up was just as dangerous as the ride itself. Im still in shock that it worked out.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:37 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

Originally Posted by MikeM
+1

The mad dash to catch up was just as dangerous as the ride itself. Im still in shock that it worked out.
no ****, good times though, can't wait to do it again

Quick Reply: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th