Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 01:47 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

PICS AND VIDS ASAP
Old 07-13-2009, 01:50 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
hahaha
btw way im not laughing at someones misfortune...
it was the quote that made my day sat.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-NECK
it's all good homey, I had a sick time and I'll be back fo' sho. this just gives me an excuse to go back to SF for a while and really start mudering the tank game again lol
at least you could laugh at it and make the best from a bad situation
Old 07-13-2009, 02:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by R1wonder
PICS AND VIDS ASAP
were you there
Old 07-13-2009, 02:19 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4036192]**** I thought that was you but since you dont have your turtle bike anymore I wasnt sure And just an FYI - I'm not taking homies side. I called him to be like thats some and hear what he was saying and I explained that there was easily a thousand bucks worth of damage and it should be paid for. In his words he said he was being cool about it til you/TNeck started beefing w him and then he was like **** it - whatchu wanna do - you wanna fight - you wanna go through insurance - what??? The highway shut down was retarded though coz people kept pushing forward instead of sitting still and letting the experienced guys rip ::::
Yea, I was actually telling the dude to calm down and what not....wasn't getting in his face which was pretty crazy. I had no idea what happened, just knew that t-necks bike was fucked up and was trying to figure out what was going on.

+1 I feel bad for the kid who crashed right in times square right next to the cop shop. Before he could even stand up there were 3 cops right on top of him telling him to pull over dumpsta

Dude crashed right in front of me....don't know how the dude on a orange/black 900 rr didn't plow the kid....Squid wasn't wearing a helmet or anything...I almost wanted to keep his rear seat as a souvenir hahahah
Old 07-13-2009, 02:27 PM

shtbx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by inolen

Whatever, no wreck tops that guy Kelming that chick on Saturday

LOL! that was awesome, even better cause i know both of em and can bring it up constantly...

the weekend was such a good time, i actually made the effort at work to get around the block on stuntlife

oh and mikem....i kinda gut into ur sock drawer when u weren't lookin....left a present for u in one of em...just showin love
Old 07-13-2009, 02:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Turtle
Yea, I was actually telling the dude to calm down and what not....wasn't getting in his face which was pretty crazy. I had no idea what happened, just knew that t-necks bike was fucked up and was trying to figure out what was going on.

Dude crashed right in front of me....don't know how the dude on a orange/black 900 rr didn't plow the kid....Squid wasn't wearing a helmet or anything...I almost wanted to keep his rear seat as a souvenir hahahah
Thats the fucked up things about rides with 300, 400+ bikes or however many there were. Outta the 400 people at least 30-40% probably just started riding or dont know what the **** they're doing
Old 07-13-2009, 02:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
I can't even believe dude made a deal out of it.

A. He hit you.
B. The damage he did to your bike will cost more to repair than his whole bike.

Whatever, no wreck tops that guy Kelming that chick on Saturday
ahahahaha

she was a trooper, she made the ride the next day
Old 07-13-2009, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats the fucked up things about rides with 300, 400+ bikes or however many there were. Outta the 400 people at least 30-40% probably just started riding or dont know what the **** they're doing
yep, thats why you didn't see too many wheelies from this guy....was more concerned about living
Old 07-13-2009, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
ahahahaha

she was a trooper, she made the ride the next day
even with a rashed booby
Old 07-13-2009, 02:42 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by turtle
even with a rashed booby
Old 07-13-2009, 02:43 PM
NealFoReal

yep, thats why you didn't see too many wheelies from this guy....was more concerned about living
And thats why I wasnt sure it was you coz I kept thinking if thats turtle he'd be murdering **** right now lol.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:45 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

+1 on that lol

Who else saw the guy on the orange tribal 600rr lock it up and slam the back of that 4 runner? I couldnt stick around that cop was out for blood
Old 07-13-2009, 02:49 PM

ny450 is a decent person

amen to the last part lmao...i got seperated from the pack and ended up following some city kids from BK to manhatten to catch up..we merked through traffic so quick i couldnt beleive i made it through there alive..had one real close call with a livery van but i guess thats just nyc for ya lol...worst part of the whole ride for me was that i missed times square..musta been when i was seperated or after i left..oh well, ill be there next year

p.s. to anyone who wants to ride in this next year but wants to stay at the far back to be out of the way for the good stunters: dont. it was 10x more dangerous trying to catch back up with the pack when we got seperated than just holding a line in the middle of everyone like i shouldve done in the first place.

Last edited by ny450; 07-13-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:51 PM
JTi

JTi is a decent person

haha I tried to stay out of the way as much as possible and kept looking over my shoulder every 2 seconds. def worth the riding experience, I mean I made it home in one piece!!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 03:05 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Originally Posted by JTi
haha I tried to stay out of the way as much as possible and kept looking over my shoulder every 2 seconds. def worth the riding experience, I mean I made it home in one piece!!!!

Danger
Old 07-13-2009, 03:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'll straight Kelm a bitch!!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 03:09 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
I'll straight Kelm a bitch!!!!
no you won't
Old 07-13-2009, 03:14 PM

ny450 is a decent person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwA7JW2eNBI LOL

cant imagine how many other random pedestrian videos we got up..i feel like theyll be popping up randomly for a longg time,,,seemed like everyone was catchin pics or vids.

i hope someone got vids of the gas station looting...that **** was hilarious
Old 07-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

were you there
yea i was the one doin HC o's in front of the cops

j/p i didnt go. it was my b-day weekend and my best friend closed on a new house too. so i had a busy weekend. good to see you all killed it though. i just wanna see pics and vids to pretend like i was there

Quick Reply: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th