Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 12:01 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

Originally Posted by JTi
I've only been riding a couple of months and haven't experienced much in the bike scene yet but yesterday was madness! Completely locked down NYC!!! Thank you Hollywood for puttin on a crazy ride. I'm practicing through the winter so next year I can rock wheelies on the bridge.
Thanks for coming out! The ride i put together wont be nothing with out everyone showing up.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:11 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

that was the craziest **** ive ever been apart of that cop was a ************ making people crash and bikes blow up...timesquare was def the best...wheelies on sidewalks theres far to many highlights to even list...it was awesome meeting everyone from this site i cant wait for next year already
Old 07-13-2009, 12:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EvilKeithxETP
Sunburned, still exhausted, finally got to sleep in my own bed, and absolutely ready to do it again in a minute. Thanks again Mike and Becky for letting us stay with you, Mike for being our high speed tour guide, I really glad we had you with us we would have never found those guys. Hollywood thanks for putting this together, can't wait until next year.

Mass Mayhem Street Ride Weekend
August 15 and 16
August 15 evening street ride thru Boston and surrounding areas
August 16 6th Annual Ace Run Memorial Ride
Im still in shock that we actually made it
Old 07-13-2009, 12:16 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by monday518
that was the craziest **** ive ever been apart of that cop was a ************ making people crash and bikes blow up...timesquare was def the best...wheelies on sidewalks theres far to many highlights to even list...it was awesome meeting everyone from this site i cant wait for next year already
it was soooo goood meeting you! now i know why mr. morgan hearts you.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:20 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Very nice meeting you as well we actually kinda stuck together through some of that mayhem haha
Old 07-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Honestly, now that Im ****** awake arghhhhh: He started saying that when it went down that TNecks Friend (***** maybe ) was like what happened and he said something to the effect it was an accident and it was both of their faults but then when everyone got to the gas station TNeck was beefin w him on some fight type ****. He said he was ridin right behind Neck and that outta no where TN just pulled up it up and did an O without looking to see if someone was next to or behind him and he had no where to go and skid on his brakes. The insurance talk was **** that - I got it on video and its clear to see that I was going in a straight line and dude did an O 2 feet in front of me and didnt look if anyone was behind him so I'll win. Said if you didnt come beefin he woulda handled it different. Its fucked up. Im try to get him to post the video and let the people be the judges Stuntlife Court is now in session
haha that's kinda weird, considering I was doing a burnout, not a circle..lol i wasn't even tryin to beef, I was trying to figure out what happened and dude immediately got hella defensive... I ain't even sweatin it though, I'm prepared to take the hits, it's part of the streets. dude talkin about some video for insurance?? haha lemme know how that works out, I'm sure his insurance company would love to see it..
Old 07-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Keough

Trickhornet is a decent person

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
LMAO that was 2 dudes, and there sick with the camera. Str8 from Japan every year for my ride. Ill get em all when he puts it on a cd. Im sure he has over 1000 pix.
oops haha well at a quick glance long hair out of a helmet on the back of a bike with a camera usually means girl where I'm from but I guess its ok for this ride and what they were doing for us.

Anyone see the two hott chicks doubled up on one bike?? I stayed next to them for a while and wow that was hott ..... they were girls right??
Old 07-13-2009, 12:40 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Post a Video! Sounds like a fun ride
Old 07-13-2009, 12:47 PM

frkrican2004 is a decent person

thers a couple on youtube already 12
Old 07-13-2009, 12:49 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-NECK
haha that's kinda weird, considering I was doing a burnout, not a circle..lol i wasn't even tryin to beef, I was trying to figure out what happened and dude immediately got hella defensive... I ain't even sweatin it though, I'm prepared to take the hits, it's part of the streets. dude talkin about some video for insurance?? haha lemme know how that works out, I'm sure his insurance company would love to see it..
your honor we were doing an illegal stuntsession on the highway and i pow powed in to this guy doing burnouts
Old 07-13-2009, 01:01 PM

I saw your bike at the beginning of the ride and then i saw it near the end and i just thought maybe i didnt look at the other side and it was like that all day but obviously that wasnt the case...and yeah most of the time when someone knows there the wrong they will get defensive...if i hit someone id make sure to atleast help them out with some new ****.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:02 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I can't even believe dude made a deal out of it.

A. He hit you.
B. The damage he did to your bike will cost more to repair than his whole bike.

Whatever, no wreck tops that guy Kelming that chick on Saturday
Old 07-13-2009, 01:09 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

some peoples kids....I tell ya lol
Old 07-13-2009, 01:22 PM

Carl Malaurer is a decent person

Mayhem.. cant wait for ROC and this ride nextyear..
Old 07-13-2009, 01:22 PM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

i didnt get to take one goddamn pic, doesnt help that everyone lost their ***** whenever the cops would come to the gas stations and i got stuck with a bunch of asses
Old 07-13-2009, 01:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Turtle
Yea, that was me (t-necks boy) that said when **** happens on the streets, You usually take responsibility for your own actions. I had no clue what happened and couldn't get Neck or anyone else to explain to me exactly what had gone on. Dude also decided he wanted to get up in my face and try to make a situation of it with 2 of his other boys that engulfed me in size and considering it was only me and T-neck had just walked away I wasn't going to make a huge issue of it. After hearing that the ride had stopped to shut down the highway and the dude panicked and blind-sided t-neck, then my philosophy everyone is responsible for themselves was thrown out the window. Sucks that is happened but **** like that goes down when you have a lot of people (some more inexperienced then others) Not quite sure how a pack of 400 dudes could be riding at like 40 or 50 and t-neck could pull up a circle in the middle of the highway, He must be on some super gangster circle ****
**** I thought that was you but since you dont have your turtle bike anymore I wasnt sure And just an FYI - I'm not taking homies side. I called him to be like thats some and hear what he was saying and I explained that there was easily a thousand bucks worth of damage and it should be paid for. In his words he said he was being cool about it til you/TNeck started beefing w him and then he was like **** it - whatchu wanna do - you wanna fight - you wanna go through insurance - what??? The highway shut down was retarded though coz people kept pushing forward instead of sitting still and letting the experienced guys rip

Just sucks it happened and I was tryna help get the situation straightened out but it dont look like anythings happenin on that end

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
i just keep thinking of different **** that went down yesterday and theres just so much! That view of broadway in manhattan of the Mobb of bikes going back for sooooooo many blocks was priceless. Time Square was the highlight of my day!
+1 I feel bad for the kid who crashed right in times square right next to the cop shop. Before he could even stand up there were 3 cops right on top of him telling him to pull over dumpsta

Originally Posted by Trickhornet
Thanks man. now for t-neck getting wrecked .... if that was me someone would be in the hospital right now. THE HIGHWAY WAS SHUT DOWN! there were many more squids just charging the hot spot. If you cant circle the **** outa your bike, or if there isn't enough room just sit back and enjoy! how hard is that to do? I missed it because I went around on the grass to get ahead and away from the squids.

but t-neck you gotta remember if you want a huge crazy ride there will always be more squids than good riders. but I must say the good riders killed it. and the bad riders .... time to give up the sport when a ******* cruiser passes you on corners being chased by the 50
+1

Originally Posted by inolen
I can't even believe dude made a deal out of it.

A. He hit you.
B. The damage he did to your bike will cost more to repair than his whole bike.

Whatever, no wreck tops that guy Kelming that chick on Saturday
Word. Ima try to get the footage though. Dont know if I'll be successful but at least Ima try. Sorry your **** got fucked up TNeck. Hope you at least had a good time and a good time in NY

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 07-13-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:28 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
+1 i feel bad for the kid who crashed right in times square right next to the cop shop. Before he could even stand up there were 3 cops right on top of him telling him to pull over dumpsta
Wow, what a place to wreck

Last edited by inolen; 07-13-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wow, what a place to wreck
+1 That was the absolute WORST place to have a wreck. I dont know if he was attempting a wheelie coz his pow pows is gahbage but even if he wasnt I could still see him getting locked up for everything everyone else was doing.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:33 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Kelming that chick
hahaha
Old 07-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word. Ima try to get the footage though. Dont know if I'll be successful but at least Ima try. Sorry your **** got fucked up TNeck. Hope you at least had a good time and a good time in NY
it's all good homey, I had a sick time and I'll be back fo' sho. this just gives me an excuse to go back to SF for a while and really start mudering the tank game again lol

Quick Reply: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th