Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 09:56 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person
Re: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
someone lost a sprocket and it hit me in the head ...yay! i'm okay. haha. awesome ride as alwayyyysss!
How the **** does someone lose a sprocket Alie???
Old 07-13-2009, 10:04 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

u know how the front looped around to the back half several times? i got stuck in the back. there were parts everywhere if u were in the back. i was catching up cuz there were maddddd squidzinis back there and someone's shattered sprocket got kicked up. hahaha. did anyone lose a sprocket? It's all good, its part of the ride and i love it regardless. in fact, we should do this every weekend!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:12 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Haha I don't expect it, there's no story.15 people saw exactly what happened..he can tell any story he wants..guess he just wasn't ready for the streets lol
yeah I was literally 10 ft behind you when it happend that was bullshit, he wasnt paying attention for **** I still couldnt believe he was trying to say it was your fault when we stopped traffic completely

Originally Posted by Trickhornet
Today was the best day of my life! cant stop thinking about how crazy that was meeting everyong was cool but that the crazy cops .... that was the best part of the ride! People need to post their videos!
you ******* killed it on that victory man

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
Great time guys!!! My super moto Loves NY!!!
chasing the cop/people at the front with johnnybmore while the cops on the opposite side of the road was priceless and ******* crazy
Old 07-13-2009, 10:19 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Honestly, now that Im ****** awake arghhhhh: He started saying that when it went down that TNecks Friend (***** maybe ) was like what happened and he said something to the effect it was an accident and it was both of their faults but then when everyone got to the gas station TNeck was beefin w him on some fight type ****. He said he was ridin right behind Neck and that outta no where TN just pulled up it up and did an O without looking to see if someone was next to or behind him and he had no where to go and skid on his brakes. The insurance talk was **** that - I got it on video and its clear to see that I was going in a straight line and dude did an O 2 feet in front of me and didnt look if anyone was behind him so I'll win. Said if you didnt come beefin he woulda handled it different. Its fucked up. Im try to get him to post the video and let the people be the judges Stuntlife Court is now in session
I was directly behind t-neck, he looked to the back left started to turn and was turning and he came out of nowhere rollin fast and wailed him. I mean the sole fact is if we shut down the highway we are all doing circles and drifts ect. why would you be commin through that hot for no reason
Old 07-13-2009, 10:33 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

i just keep thinking of different **** that went down yesterday and theres just so much! That view of broadway in manhattan of the Mobb of bikes going back for sooooooo many blocks was priceless. Time Square was the highlight of my day!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:34 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Oh and Andrew it was nothing, **** happens on these rides you gotta be ready for anything!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:46 AM

frkrican2004 is a decent person

3rd year in a row I get a broken bake light..... but its all worth it for my boy HOLLYWOOD 12
Old 07-13-2009, 10:53 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
i just keep thinking of different **** that went down yesterday and theres just so much! That view of broadway in manhattan of the Mobb of bikes going back for sooooooo many blocks was priceless. Time Square was the highlight of my day!
Time square was ******* awesome, there was a guy trying to cross the street in the middle of it all like freaking out ahahaha
Old 07-13-2009, 11:02 AM
Keough

Trickhornet is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
just remember nanners for life!
yeah I now need a 1000rr master so I can ride my nanner again .... I stole the master and bored it out to use for the victory 1 inch bars
Old 07-13-2009, 11:05 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

lets do it again .............today
Old 07-13-2009, 11:10 AM
Keough

Originally Posted by *trix*
yeah I was literally 10 ft behind you when it happend that was bullshit, he wasnt paying attention for **** I still couldnt believe he was trying to say it was your fault when we stopped traffic completely

you ******* killed it on that victory man

chasing the cop/people at the front with johnnybmore while the cops on the opposite side of the road was priceless and ******* crazy
Thanks man. now for t-neck getting wrecked .... if that was me someone would be in the hospital right now. THE HIGHWAY WAS SHUT DOWN! there were many more squids just charging the hot spot. If you cant circle the **** outa your bike, or if there isn't enough room just sit back and enjoy! how hard is that to do? I missed it because I went around on the grass to get ahead and away from the squids.

but t-neck you gotta remember if you want a huge crazy ride there will always be more squids than good riders. but I must say the good riders killed it. and the bad riders .... time to give up the sport when a ******* cruiser passes you on corners being chased by the 50
Old 07-13-2009, 11:15 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Thanks man. now for t-neck getting wrecked .... if that was me someone would be in the hospital right now. THE HIGHWAY WAS SHUT DOWN! there were many more squids just charging the hot spot. If you cant circle the **** outa your bike, or if there isn't enough room just sit back and enjoy! how hard is that to do? I missed it because I went around on the grass to get ahead and away from the squids.

but t-neck you gotta remember if you want a huge crazy ride there will always be more squids than good riders. but I must say the good riders killed it. and the bad riders .... time to give up the sport when a ******* cruiser passes you on corners being chased by the 50
hahahahahaha that last part is histerical
Old 07-13-2009, 11:27 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

Sunburned, still exhausted, finally got to sleep in my own bed, and absolutely ready to do it again in a minute. Thanks again Mike and Becky for letting us stay with you, Mike for being our high speed tour guide, I really glad we had you with us we would have never found those guys. Hollywood thanks for putting this together, can't wait until next year.

Mass Mayhem Street Ride Weekend
August 15 and 16
August 15 evening street ride thru Boston and surrounding areas
August 16 6th Annual Ace Run Memorial Ride
Old 07-13-2009, 11:29 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

More details will be posted here as the event get closer

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/3-events-stunt-competitions/258837-mass-mayhem-ace-run.html
Old 07-13-2009, 11:31 AM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

That **** was great!!!

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Time Square was the highlight of my day!
me too!!!

Time square was ******* awesome, there was a guy trying to cross the street in the middle of it all like freaking out ahahaha
THAT WAA GREAT!! I had soo much fun up on the side walks just becouse of all the ******* people jumping out of the way!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:47 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

i want a CRUSER those guy murder the cruser .................
Old 07-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Keough

Originally Posted by falcon
I second that! Let's all get home safe tonight. No jails and no hospitals. Check out the promo for today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHaF3ElhL1s
Why is this Video private now? this Promo was pretty sick unblock it!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Keough

So I want to see some nice pictures and videos! where can I find them? the asian dude on the yellow dr400 and his girl had some nice cameras and set up for some sick photos whee can I find their work??
Old 07-13-2009, 11:58 AM
JTi

JTi is a decent person

I've only been riding a couple of months and haven't experienced much in the bike scene yet but yesterday was madness! Completely locked down NYC!!! Thank you Hollywood for puttin on a crazy ride. I'm practicing through the winter so next year I can rock wheelies on the bridge.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:59 AM

So I want to see some nice pictures and videos! where can I find them? the asian dude on the yellow dr400 and his girl had some nice cameras and set up for some sick photos whee can I find their work??
LMAO that was 2 dudes, and there sick with the camera. Str8 from Japan every year for my ride. Ill get em all when he puts it on a cd. Im sure he has over 1000 pix.

Quick Reply: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th