frkrican2004 is a decent person
Re: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

Sorry for some of the video but i was shooting from my forearm
Old 07-12-2009, 10:53 PM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

Ride was sick!!! Had a great time!!!

Robo Cop in Queens was ****** determined he would not give up!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:56 PM

frkrican2004 is a decent person

+2 it was awesome
Old 07-13-2009, 12:08 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Thank you everyone for coming out the ride was soooo sick i had such a great time!
Old 07-13-2009, 12:10 AM

shtbx is an unknown quantity at this point

def glad i made it down this year...wish we got there on time...but we were determined and we had mikem....got a call when u were gunna be goin down broadway, made it from the start spot to there in no time...involved some evasive manuevers, but mikem's like a god damn garmin, just held it wide and followed close....seems some of that traffic wasn't quite wide enuff for the cage, oh well those cars needed paint jobs anyway.....thanks again to mikem for the hospitality and gettin us there, and thanks hollywood for a good ****** time
Old 07-13-2009, 12:46 AM
Keough

Trickhornet is a decent person

Today was the best day of my life! cant stop thinking about how crazy that was meeting everyong was cool but that the crazy cops .... that was the best part of the ride! People need to post their videos!

Originally Posted by T-NECK
wow, def thought I was going to die today lol it's all good though, it was all plastic damage, I put my shoulder back in, picked up the bike, and after a few zipties I was back on one wheel. utter insanity. I'll be back. maybe streetfighter this time..lol
T-neck we passed your plastics on the way home in traffic hahahahaha
Boston Bob and I were gonna grab them and sell them back to you on e-bay
Old 07-13-2009, 12:48 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

yooooooooooooo just stop riding ..............

******* ride was sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i meet mad cool people.........

and tneck and going to see what i find for u .................
Old 07-13-2009, 12:55 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

definitely a good time thanks mike and becky for the hospitality and thanks hollywood as always for the best ride of the year
Old 07-13-2009, 01:17 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yo TNeck I spoke to that dude and he aint doing **** but it was a long story and I'm going back to sleep so I'll tell you tomorrow.

I hit the bed as soon as i got home and just woke up now **** was I tired.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:17 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by buckle up
where in the hell were you??
Somewhere in the middle of the mayhem lol.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:25 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

******* insannnee!!!!! omg i wish it was like this everyday... rocking through times square felt like i was a celeberty.. all those tourists taking pics... someone gave me a red bull wat a nice guy he was... i was dying of thirst..lool... then the chase had to jump the sidewalk... cop is a ******* ******* for real how do u just hit the brakes and turn the fuking car rite into other bikers... like what pissed them off??? then im cruising on the highway an some dude offers me a starburst lolol.... funny... thanks for the starburst..... met some cool peeps... bill from full throttle is the man rocking his harley scarping.... ******* awsome day... an what happen after hunts point?? wink stayed with that dude the fell ??? what happen with that.???

an who ever you are that got me doing the 59st bridge going into the city let me see some footage... i was going all out.... lololol....

sick day sickk..
Old 07-13-2009, 01:26 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Trickhornet
T-neck we passed your plastics on the way home in traffic hahahahaha
Boston Bob and I were gonna grab them and sell them back to you on e-bay
yeah Hollywood scooped em up for me, but good eye! hahah nice riding bro!
Originally Posted by chinof4i
i meet mad cool people.........
and tneck and going to see what i find for u .................
pleasure meeting you for sure my man, thanks for everything! lots of good people in the city, no doubt

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo TNeck I spoke to that dude and he aint doing ****
Haha I don't expect it, there's no story.15 people saw exactly what happened..he can tell any story he wants..guess he just wasn't ready for the streets lol
Old 07-13-2009, 01:32 AM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

Great time guys!!! My super moto Loves NY!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 01:40 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for taking that hit for me neck if not you it would have been forsure me and what the he'll was he running from who cares if there is a cop when you are in the front of the pack.

Chino nice meeting you.
MikeM you crack me up
Neil it was good meeting you
And without JFL stepping up with all the help and putting up with us since Thursday and making this trip possable.

I did not meet one bad person while I was up here. One of the best street rides I have ever been on.

I got blox at Hollywoods
Old 07-13-2009, 01:50 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Haha I don't expect it, there's no story.15 people saw exactly what happened..he can tell any story he wants..guess he just wasn't ready for the streets lol
nah he definitely wasnt ready for the streets but he "said" he wasnt even wheelie-ing when that happened. I tried explaining to him that he crashed into you and he kept saying that nah Tneck crashed into him coz Neck busted into a circle w/o seeing if anyone was right behind him. Besides that there was talk of insurance, fighting & um no money exchanging hands Sorry tho brotha. Sorry your first time out to NY resulted in a shitload of damage
Old 07-13-2009, 01:53 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Thanks for taking that hit for me neck if not you it would have been forsure me and what the he'll was he running from who cares if there is a cop when you are in the front of the pack.

Chino nice meeting you.
MikeM you crack me up
Neil it was good meeting you
And without JFL stepping up with all the help and putting up with us since Thursday and making this trip possable.

I did not meet one bad person while I was up here. One of the best street rides I have ever been on.

I got blox at Hollywoods
Word good meeting you to kid. So how many blox in a blox now That was you who asked that right lol.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:00 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word good meeting you to kid. So how many blox in a blox now That was you who asked that right lol.
Way to tired to figure that out now. Lol
but everyone that knew how to wheelie got there share of box today fo sho
off to sleep so I can drive to Florida tomm
Old 07-13-2009, 02:04 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Way to tired to figure that out now. Lol
drives gonna suck
Old 07-13-2009, 02:08 AM
Keough

Trickhornet is a decent person

Bill rocking the orange 883 harley got me so pumped! but our v-twins kept cutting out the front cylinder after about 45 seconds with the front tire up. I'm gonna have to make some new oil lines so I can rock them a little longer next year on my big black hog

Quick Reply: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th