Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 01:37 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
Re: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

Can't wait for this years ride! Kevin/Keith Make sure you guys leave A spot in the truck open for me!

HOLLYWOODS BLOCKPARTY 2008 MINI RECAP.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7nzJ-mMhXk&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 06-20-2009 at 01:41 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:04 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't wait for this years ride! Kevin/Keith Make sure you guys leave A spot in the truck open for me!

No doubt
Old 06-21-2009, 03:22 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trickhornet
what do you think?

thats what I think lol.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:55 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

hollywoods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2009, 01:15 PM

ny450 is a decent person

i really think ima try to make it out with some of my boys from eastern long island...not gonna be top stunter out in the front but i would LOVE to just witness this mayhem in person and ride out with some of the best
Old 06-21-2009, 03:56 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

This is sounding like one of the biggest rides yet. I can not wait to get out of this heat and hit up the streets
Old 06-21-2009, 06:30 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Hollywoods for life son! lol
Old 06-21-2009, 07:40 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

LOL yes it is sounding like its goin to be one of the biggest rides and thats what im going for. I can only make that possible with everyones support and so far its looking good!!!!
Old 06-21-2009, 09:14 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Hell yea!!
Old 06-21-2009, 09:45 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

22 more days till hollywoods and 13 till 518 ride
Old 06-22-2009, 10:46 PM

likemikey69 is a decent person

Any suggestions on hotels if I head over that way? Can't spend a shitload of money haha. If anyone is going from the Syracuse area let me know. I'm mad interested in going but don't feel like going by myself.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:11 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

lET ME JUST SAYU WELL IM GFOD AND DRUNK AND THE OTHERSIDE IN FIRTCHBURG IS THE WORST STIP CLUB EVER! NEVER GO THERE!!!! LOL!!!! HOLLYWOODDDDSSSSSSSSS BLOCK PARTY FOR LIFE MOTHER FUCKEDRS! !!MASS WILL OWN YOUR FACES!! LOL
Old 06-22-2009, 11:18 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
lET ME JUST SAYU WELL IM GFOD AND DRUNK AND THE OTHERSIDE IN FIRTCHBURG IS THE WORST STIP CLUB EVER! NEVER GO THERE!!!! LOL!!!! HOLLYWOODDDDSSSSSSSSS BLOCK PARTY FOR LIFE MOTHER FUCKEDRS! !!MASS WILL OWN YOUR FACES!! LOL
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ this comment!!!

THE STREETS WILL SOON BE OURS!!!!
Old 06-23-2009, 12:28 AM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by likemikey69
any suggestions on hotels if i head over that way? Can't spend a shitload of money haha. If anyone is going from the syracuse area let me know. I'm mad interested in going but don't feel like going by myself.
watch 315riders.com about this. Next week ill get hotel info going once i have better head count
Old 06-23-2009, 08:31 AM

likemikey69 is a decent person

Originally Posted by FRANK-THE-TANK
watch 315riders.com about this. Next week ill get hotel info going once i have better head count
Okay, I'll definitely keep an eye open, I'm on there already so I definitely will. I'll look for a few other people to go so if anyone else is coming from the Central NY/Syracuse, NY area or within a few hours let me know.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:01 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sick.nate
let me just sayu well im gfod and drunk and the otherside in firtchburg is the worst stip club ever! Never go there!!!! Lol!!!! Hollywooddddsssssssss block party for life mother fuckedrs! !!mass will own your faces!! Lol

omg classic
Old 06-23-2009, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by EvilKeithxETP
omg classic
Get ur games faces on people we are almost there!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2009, 09:29 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate

HOLLYWOOD YOU THE MAN! lol
(P.S. to everyone.... Sorry about the retarded drunken comment lol I don't remember leaving it...I was ******* wasted and went to A **** strip bar. Then continuously drank more and more to make the strippers look better. I am guessing it did not work as my brother told me I called them " A Bunch of dirty hookers" then walked out and asked to go home so I could forget about this horrible joke of A place called the Otherside in Fitchburg. lol He told me I told one of the strippers "She was A sad excuse for an Asian girl and should be sent to bed with no rice, Then I guess i told her she was fat pathetic excuses for A stripper" I felt really bad about this because I love Asian girls and am not racist what so ever but then my brother informed me she was A fat joke of an Asian stripper and he was scared to even see the bitch dance naked...lol.. So I stopped feeling bad becasue if the bitch is going to be A stripper she should be hot! End of story lol...So the moral of this story is, Don't get blackout drunk and go to A shitty stip club who has nothing but Stupid fat bitches with huge C-Section marks on there stomach then post in hollywoods block party topic unless you have no standards in women, Love huge fat bitches and want to pay to see them dance...lol.

CAN'T WAIT TILL HOLLYWOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU ALL THERE FOR YET ANOTHER YEAR OF CHAOS! HOLLYWOODS FOR LIFE!!!

<<P.P.S....Kept drinking after I woke up from A horrible night at the "Stupid fat bitch's with C-Section marks" Strip club and is now once again posting on this lovely site hammered! i don't learn... LOL!!! You ******* have A good night! I'm OUT! Peace out and once again HOLLYWOODS FOR LIFE MOTHER *******!!!!

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 06-23-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:49 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Not looking forward to the drive but I can't wait to get out of this hot hell hole. See you all on the 9th
Old 06-23-2009, 10:16 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Not looking forward to the drive but I can't wait to get out of this hot hell hole. See you all on the 9th
ahhh **** *****...swing by and pick me up.

Quick Reply: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th