BGK's Thanksgiving Throwdown

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 11:24 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: BGK's Thanksgiving Throwdown

Originally Posted by xxBornexx
You and Scott need to sell your houses and I need to find a job that'll pay for my student loans. Time to find a warehouse. Niles said he's game too. Thats four, now all we need to do is find about six more people and I'm sure we could afford it.
Cramer is moving out in August and I am sure getting Derek to move out won't be hard to do. The hard part will be not losing my *** on my house. I want to live in covington so I can hang out in Hazzard county 24-7.:YEAH
Old 11-20-2006, 11:26 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

You and Scott need to sell your houses and I need to find a job that'll pay for my student loans. Time to find a warehouse. Niles said he's game too. Thats four, now all we need to do is find about six more people and I'm sure we could afford it.

When house prices come back up i might be selling and moving too, if i sold now i would only break even...

spring maybe?!?!? where am i going, dunno yet... lol
Old 11-20-2006, 11:30 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by John LegionST
When house prices come back up i might be selling and moving too, if i sold now i would only break even...

I'd be happy if I could break even. Atlanta looks like the place to be. Not horribly hot but not too cold in the winter either.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:31 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Dude seriously, could you imagine all of us living in a huge warehouse stunt riding 24/7. **** would be outta control. :YEAH
Old 11-20-2006, 11:32 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Exactly why I haven't gone yet. As bad as I want warmth it's not worth missing out on thousands of dollars.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:33 AM
Retired

Dude seriously, could you imagine all of us living in a huge warehouse stunt riding 24/7. **** would be outta control. :YEAH
Scotty, help me move the ****ing couch I want to Merk step off it.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:17 PM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

Had a blast as did the bike as well ( broken rear set... and 1 toasted clutch )
Bourne and his boys were straight killn it. ( nice to meet you guys finally )
And as for hazen, tice, and t-neck... ahha had a good time riding with you guys and as well as the trip home...

Dan good to see you again... killn the high endos... get back to jax.

***** = life saver..... ill get your rim and tire back to you soon nagro. I gotta be in orlando on the 4th of dec for trial... ( that bullshit that went down at the spot )

Cant forget token either.. wadda gangster.

Fell asleep to soon to make it to the premier which sucks...
Old 11-20-2006, 12:25 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ponis
And as for hazen, tice, and t-neck... ahha had a good time riding with you guys and as well as the trip home...

***** = life saver..... ill get your rim and tire back to you soon nagro. I gotta be in orlando on the 4th of dec for trial... ( that bullshit that went down at the spot )

yeah no doubt your boy was killin the di ckflop combos...lol
Old 11-20-2006, 12:31 PM
LAWN JOCKEY

standy is a decent person

It was great seeing everyone again- I'm just sorry I didn't get to talk to more people. I fell asleep before the premier, too.
T-Neck- you were killin' some stoppies....I was impressed. There was alot of talent out there. I have come to the conclusion that I'm gonna have to step up my game alot- or retire. lol
Old 11-20-2006, 12:34 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by standy
It was great seeing everyone again- I'm just sorry I didn't get to talk to more people. I fell asleep before the premier, too.
T-Neck- you were killin' some stoppies....I was impressed. There was alot of talent out there. I have come to the conclusion that I'm gonna have to step up my game alot- or retire. lol

Thanks bro! Ive got a long way to go to hang with those liter bikes!!
Old 11-20-2006, 12:40 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

HAHAHAHA, that would be SIIIIIICK!!! Something to consider for NEXT winter!

Originally Posted by scott3824
Exactly why I haven't gone yet. As bad as I want warmth it's not worth missing out on thousands of dollars.

Yeah I refuse to sell now and miss out making some loot in a year or so... we'll see what happens... anyonw know how long it takes for the market to come back up normally?!???! LOL
Old 11-20-2006, 01:08 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I'm down--lets do it like those indoor karting places-its gotta work. I got some hella equity like well over 100k in my house so if we can make some money back i'll invest.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:23 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ponis

thats cool just bring it when you come down
Old 11-20-2006, 02:31 PM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
thats cool just bring it when you come down

ill do that.
Thanks again bro
Old 11-20-2006, 02:59 PM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Met tons of peeps.

I was there Full force Filmin with Drew Stone freezing my F'n nuts right off..

Hazen - you are 10 times a nastier rider. Congrats!

Finally got to meet Bill D.. sort of.

Token was off the hook with that 600rr. Lookin Fuc|(in Nasty! inspired me big time.

Hyper Riders were pretty sweet. good team run, that was hilarious.

T-ICE - finally got to meet you and your mullet.

Some familiar faces I saw around. Lots of fun. The premeire was pretty good. Damn that Apple pie shot! Grain alcohol and Gramma's apple pie taste? dangerous.

me and Drew got some sweet footage...

oh and Starks, thanks for the ride buddy.
that sucked..

until next time..
~Jrod

Anyone remember the complete falling over Drunk kid that couldn't shutup about blowing up his ghey Kawi 250. hahhah.. Kept falling off his chair.. he's a winner.

Last edited by PavementEater; 11-20-2006 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:06 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

that guy gave me a ride home on the back of that thing, it wasn't blown up, it was just making some funny noises and only running on one cylinder......
Old 11-20-2006, 03:13 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-Ice
that guy gave me a ride home on the back of that thing, it wasn't blown up, it was just making some funny noises and only running on one cylinder......
You're an idiot.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:41 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

What are you talking aboot?? me and that guy were murdering the tandem on the way home........
Old 11-20-2006, 05:10 PM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-Ice
Originally Posted by Hazen
You're an idiot.
+1.

*Helmet off, Mullet blowing in the wind.*

Old 11-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Nascency Project

BeeRadST is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hinks
good times now gotta drive 8 hrs. with a hella hangover

+1

my hang over was a little overboard, on top of that dizzo swerves when he drives. i couldnt help but sing johnny cash- sunday morning coming down.

i took another double shot of jack sunday morning to give me a wake up

anyway, as usual i got alot of good footage and had a blast seeing everyone again.

Quick Reply: BGK's Thanksgiving Throwdown