*****Triple xXx treme Free Style Stunt Frenzy II*****

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2003, 07:32 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
All in All the show went great! My only complaint is that the spectators had to sit on the side with NO shade . That whole thing didn't make any sense at all with our 100 degree weather. Well, they had the option to spend another $10 to sit under the trees .

The next show they need to have EVERYONE on the side with the trees on it. There is plenty of room there and it would make everyone happy and possibly stay until the end of the show.

JC, the guys friend that hit you posted in the "Stunters Pictures" thread. He cliams that it is your fault . Check it out and see for yourself...It is in the Triple X Games Thread. There where alot of people out on the track that probably shouldn't have been out there. I got off once I realized how crazy it was getting with people coming up behind you doing a mach 10 wheelie.
Old 05-26-2003, 08:53 PM

Insane02GIXXER is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, we left cuase we couldnt take anymore sun, we all are burnt to a crisp! Maybe just a tint with the sprayers next time, that woulda made a huge difference. And definalty a amature and pro area seperate from eachother so the ones who dont know what there doin can stay outa the guys that do know what there doin's way! Or a slow side and a fast side like they do at lakeland.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:02 AM

GIXXER GOO is an unknown quantity at this point
JC, the guys friend that hit you posted in the "Stunters Pictures" thread. He cliams that it is your fault . Check it out and see for yourself...It is in the Triple X Games Thread. There where alot of people out on the track that probably shouldn't have been out there. I got off once I realized how crazy it was getting with people coming up behind you doing a mach 10 wheelie.
JC, I'm not claiming it's your fault, I was just saying everyone could have been a little more careful out there. Everyone was getting impatient and trying to go, if you waited to long, (say, for some practicing a slow wheelie), someone would cut in front of you and go. And to get this straight, he wasn't doing a 3rd gear wheelie, it was in first, and he wasn't going any faster than anyone else doing 2nd gear stuff, like high chairs, etc...
Like I said, Kellan could have been more aware of what was going on ahead of him, but I'm not blaming him, or you, their was a number of circumstances that could have prevented this, like a little organization on the track for practicing. Can you expect nothing to go wrong when you let a bunch of amateur stunters on a track with the only rule being wear a helmet?

I hope your doing well since then, Kellan is still in the Hospital, but I figure everything will come out alright. I'm just sorry this had to happen.
Old 05-27-2003, 10:15 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
ok if not third then first gear rev limiter. it was well organized if your friend would have waited. none of this would have happened. i had seen a lot of people that were getting impatient. what the smarter people did is they waited for the person to go to see what they were doing ,and if they were doing something slow the majority of people i had seen would ride around the person then blast off to some crazy speed. not blast off to some crazy speed from the start when someone is 12ing down at the other end of the track.oh ya my bike is totaled and my new helmet is all scratched up. hope your friend feels better
Old 06-13-2003, 10:48 AM

The Governor is an unknown quantity at this point
OK, who's trying to file a claim on our insurance from this wreck?? Many of you may not know me, but I have brought in many of the sponsors that help put on the shows down here in the Tampa area. I just received word from our insurance co. that someone is trying to file a claim from this accident. Even though everyone who was stunting signed a waiver of liability, someone is still doing this. Everyone who stunts is aware of the dangers.

I can't believe someone would do this.

Brian
Old 06-13-2003, 11:55 AM
Regular StuntLifer

2fast4you is an unknown quantity at this point
thats phucked

As a small business owner I understand how rough insurance can be and to think that someone from this community did this after signing a waiver is . you should be protected from the claim by the waiver they signed if it is a good release waiver, otherwise this may be an expensive learning experience (sorry for the downer but I have to be a realist). hopefully you are fully protected Gov. and hopefully the person who was trying to file will realize what he is doing is wrong and retract the claim.

otherwise him
Old 06-13-2003, 12:51 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: thats phucked

Originally posted by 40thGSXR6_TNA
As a small business owner I understand how rough insurance can be and to think that someone from this community did this after signing a waiver is . you should be protected from the claim by the waiver they signed if it is a good release waiver, otherwise this may be an expensive learning experience (sorry for the downer but I have to be a realist). hopefully you are fully protected Gov. and hopefully the person who was trying to file will realize what he is doing is wrong and retract the claim.

otherwise him

The problem is even if you sign a waiver. I can find you a 1,000 lawyers who will take the case and sue. A good lawyer can always find a way to get you out of a contract or void a waiver.

I can't stand when people sue like this or try an insurance claim like this. Its bullshit cause you signed a waiver..

But I guess its the american way..
Old 06-13-2003, 01:44 PM

R1Fast is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: thats phucked

Originally posted by underzen
The problem is even if you sign a waiver. I can find you a 1,000 lawyers who will take the case and sue. A good lawyer can always find a way to get you out of a contract or void a waiver.

I can't stand when people sue like this or try an insurance claim like this. Its bullshit cause you signed a waiver..

This is not the case at all...
He was making a claim with his insurance company not ours.

Believe it or not waivers do fine, as long as they are signed.

His insurance company was asking about the wreck.
It was reported to them that he did damage some property but excatly what property or the extent of damages is not recorded nor reported. ..
He was not racing, or anthing close to. This was also reported.
If anyone knows him personally, have him give me a call.
Also the other party envolved should call me aswell.
Speed Safe
Glen
Old 06-13-2003, 02:15 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Re: Re: thats phucked

Originally posted by underzen
They can sue all they want, yeah it is a pain in the *** but most courts will see it as a frivelous lawsuit and charge the complaintant for the defendants attorney fees

still posted by underzen

and if I thought that was the american way I would be moving to Mexico. start a stunt community down there
Old 06-13-2003, 02:17 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Re: Re: Re: thats phucked

Originally posted by R1Fast
actually they dont even have to be signed, if you post an explicit waiver in an area that people have to go by, and you make it so you cant miss it then by them entering that area they are consenting to that waivers terms, kind of like a no trespassing sign.
Old 06-13-2003, 07:36 PM

i am the guy who got hit on the r1. so when did the kid that hit me try to sue you. if anyone should be sueing somebody it should be me sueing the dumb **** that hit me but im not like that. so im on your side
Old 06-13-2003, 07:38 PM

Re: Re: Re: thats phucked

Originally posted by R1Fast
This is not the case at all...
He was making a claim with his insurance company not ours.

His insurance company was asking about the wreck.
It was reported to them that he did damage some property but excatly what property or the extent of damages is not recorded nor reported. ..
He was not racing, or anthing close to. This was also reported.
If anyone knows him personally, have him give me a call.
Also the other party envolved should call me aswell.
Speed Safe
Glen
my#3868011034
Old 10-20-2004, 10:41 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person
Re: *****Triple xXx treme Free Style Stunt Frenzy II*****

i'm lost i was at the show. and i put on the pre-show show on the interstate out front. but i never saw a t-boning. when was this?
Old 10-20-2004, 11:36 AM

1wheelfelon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
Read the back of the Flyer carefully:

We will all be at Barnicles in Brandon around 7:30pm on Saturday night. The last event there was easily 200+ bikes there.

Here is a pick of what the surface will look like:

I believe they are going to have all of the teams and vendors on the samd side as the spectators underneath the trees on the right side. The last time they had them on opposite sides, which made it difficult for spectators to purchase merchandise.

i'm there , hopefully no more broken subframes
Old 10-20-2004, 11:42 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

uhm... did you read the date?
Old 10-20-2004, 02:15 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey can you send me vendor info
Old 10-21-2004, 03:25 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
uhm... did you read the date?
Yeah guys....check the date out . This post is over a year old and have already had the III event since this post..get with the times folks.