View Poll Results: Should the Europeans ride together and not with the Americans
Ride with the Americans.
19.49%
Ride as one team Europeans only.
38.98%
Doesn't matter
41.53%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

European Riders against American riders

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 06:26 PM
OGStunter

Todd Colbert is an unknown quantity at this point
European Riders against American riders

Ok here it is I see everyone trying to scoop up the European Riders to ride on their team for the team event, I think the European Riders should ride with each other and the American riders ride with their own team we can never find out who the badest riders are if it's not seperate, what does everyone think on this post it up and let us know.............. vote on the poll also.

Todd Colbert

Last edited by Todd Colbert; 11-27-2005 at 06:33 PM.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:32 PM

GUPJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: European Riders against American riders

I never thought of it that way but it would definitely make stuntwars more interesting and if that does happen the americans better step up and come big, because the euros do some serious team *****. I hope that the american fans give them the same love they would give us if we were in europe!
Old 11-27-2005, 06:35 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

that would be tight, U.S vs the Euro's!!
Old 11-27-2005, 06:53 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

ban the euro's ban the euro's ban the euro's!!! j/k ya make them compeat agenst us it would show who is best. but they do need to wear some t shirts and jeans no tight *** leathers "its florda man"
Old 11-27-2005, 06:56 PM

Steve M is an unknown quantity at this point

that would be cool to see us vs. euro
Old 11-27-2005, 07:22 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

euro's vs an american team sounds tight...now that kinda team stacking seems legit...todd get this **** together
Old 11-27-2005, 07:37 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Ur just scared Todd...
Old 11-27-2005, 07:46 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

yea that does sound official... im sure it would make american riders step it up to a larger level cause we hate to lose! so yea i think thatz a thought that should be looked at...
Old 11-27-2005, 09:28 PM
OGStunter

We will find out who the best is in the individual freestyle the teams can combine together with up to 6 riders with any rider they would like to ride with.

Todd
Old 11-27-2005, 09:43 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Maybe one day we will actually see a performance by Team Xtremly Old
Old 11-27-2005, 09:44 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

lololololololol
Old 11-27-2005, 10:04 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

hey colbert,

what the hell do you care? the only reason any european rider is coming over here is because they are PERSONAL FRIENDS of drew, myself, and others. I'M providing effing bikes for these guys, my sponsors are providing the parts for the bikes. These are OUR FRIENDS coming to your event, hyping your event, fattening your wallet.

why dont you worry about things like how the day is going to run, what the effing rules are going to be, who the judges are going to be, and what friggin events are going to take place. and while you're at it, find a location that is worthy of the riders competing. this pathetic excuse for a dragstrip has BEEN limiting the ability of today's top riders.

you stepped up bigtime this year todd, paying for AC's hotel for a few days. damn, remind me to bring more friends of ours (the riders) to your next event so you can pad your wallet even more.

there is no scooping of european riders. anyone else got any 'euros' coming over??? i didnt think so. it is called shaking things up so this sport can maybe go somewhere. what have you done lately?

your friendly neighborhood "that guy with the loud mouth"

Teach

ps. sorry for the rant, but this is assanine
Old 11-27-2005, 10:32 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
hey colbert,

what the hell do you care? the only reason any european rider is coming over here is because they are PERSONAL FRIENDS of drew, myself, and others. I'M providing effing bikes for these guys, my sponsors are providing the parts for the bikes. These are OUR FRIENDS coming to your event, hyping your event, fattening your wallet.

why dont you worry about things like how the day is going to run, what the effing rules are going to be, who the judges are going to be, and what friggin events are going to take place. and while you're at it, find a location that is worthy of the riders competing. this pathetic excuse for a dragstrip has BEEN limiting the ability of today's top riders.

you stepped up bigtime this year todd, paying for AC's hotel for a few days. damn, remind me to bring more friends of ours (the riders) to your next event so you can pad your wallet even more.

there is no scooping of european riders. anyone else got any 'euros' coming over??? i didnt think so. it is called shaking things up so this sport can maybe go somewhere. what have you done lately?

Teach

..omg

whose an asanine?
Old 11-27-2005, 10:36 PM
OGStunter

hey colbert,

Teach

Teach your just amazing, there are other European riders coming over other than AC and I know Drew is putting that together and the reason for this thread was a ton of riders that come to Stuntwars have been emailing and calling about this, so I just put it up to see what everyone thought! nothing was going to change I was just curious of what everyone thought is all. So don't get your feathers in a ruffle.
todd
Old 11-27-2005, 10:40 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

hey colbert,

Teach

teach we have a good spot to ride at in orlando it will be busy 40 pms and counting on people that are coming to ride in orlando
Old 11-27-2005, 10:45 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Todd Colbert
Teach your just amazing

I just put it up to see what everyone thought!

nothing was going to change

good idea.

like i said, plenty of other stuff to work on i'm sure.

it's been that kind of day and i'm sick of the bullshit, somebody's got to say something.

see you in feb
Old 11-27-2005, 11:09 PM
SERVIN IT UP

good idea.

like i said, plenty of other stuff to work on i'm sure.

it's been that kind of day and i'm sick of the bullshit, somebody's got to say something.

see you in feb

them damm 5th graders and thier spitwads got to ya today Teach

nothing kills the day more than getting canned by a gang of crazy kids
Old 11-27-2005, 11:16 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

hey colbert,

Teach

Oh my god I love this guy. Good to know there is someone out there that is that much more intense and passonite than me. Wow that was pretty outrageous even by my standards. Thank god it wasn't him that called you Todd. Like Teach who I know wishes he didn't fly off the handle like that I wish our telephone conversation didn't go the way it did Todd. I publicly apoligize for my part of that conversation and I wish to god it didn't go down the way it did. Obviously the Two of us have a few issues with each other but I'm sure we can move on, this aint brian surgery. YOUR event is going to be awesome this year and I'm looking foreward to having a good time. If these guys CANNOT ride together please let it be known as soon as possible. Many wheels have been turning to get A.C. Farias & Cyril over here (Flights, Bringing down bikes, lodging, ect.) under the impression that ANYONE can ride with ANYONE. Moving on!!!! Let's be positive right Scott?

Thanx

Quick Reply: European Riders against American riders