View Poll Results: Should the Europeans ride together and not with the Americans
Ride with the Americans.
19.49%
Ride as one team Europeans only.
38.98%
Doesn't matter
41.53%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

European Riders against American riders

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 11:25 PM

D-WRECK is a decent person
Re: European Riders against American riders

like i said in another post about this

USA VS. THE WORLD

NOW ITS A REAL STUNTWARS
Old 11-27-2005, 11:28 PM

D-WRECK is a decent person

just instead of pay outs make a point system for this portion. where ever the person places that how many points there side gets

1st place 50 points
and run down from there.

just my
Old 11-27-2005, 11:29 PM

BGKSTUNAZ is an unknown quantity at this point

why dont you worry about things like how the day is going to run, what the effing rules are going to be, who the judges are going to be, and what friggin events are going to take place. and while you're at it, find a location that is worthy of the riders competing. this pathetic excuse for a dragstrip has BEEN limiting the ability of today's top riders.

I can never get on here an read a thread that someone isn't *****in about something...Teach how bout u have the best stunt competion next year......
Old 11-28-2005, 02:20 AM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so tired of the useless internet bickering. Who the **** cares who rides with who. How can something be fair or not if there are no effin rules. I would like to think that this sport is small enough to have some sort of unity, but apparently not. For me it is an honor to be able to ride along side the euros and the americans alike. I could give a flying **** who thinks they are better than who.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:00 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by vertical_joe
I am so tired of the useless internet bickering. Who the **** cares who rides with who. How can something be fair or not if there are no effin rules. I would like to think that this sport is small enough to have some sort of unity, but apparently not. For me it is an honor to be able to ride along side the euros and the americans alike. I could give a flying **** who thinks they are better than who.

stop crying.

BAAAHH!!! GOT YA *****!!!

gimme a kissy kiss joey..

but for real...lets just ride. thats all i ask..f the drama, the BS, the "who rides with who"...just bring yer A game, HOPE that some kind of judging criterion is set in place...(a.k.a. no "good ol boy" system) and CLUTCH IT UP!!!!!! :YEAH
Old 11-28-2005, 03:47 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
teach we have a good spot to ride at in orlando it will be busy 40 pms and counting on people that are coming to ride in orlando
Hell yeah O-TownWars I hear that's going to be the sh@t :YEAH Cant we all just get along
Old 11-28-2005, 03:50 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ho_Hey
Hell yeah O-TownWars I hear that's going to be the sh@t :YEAH Cant we all just get along
LMAO O-townWars...

Hey OTP lets market this ****...
Old 11-28-2005, 06:47 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

I know theres a lot of good stunters here in Europe but many of you are waiting for AC Farias and i just wanna remember you he isnt european ok he represents the euro style, but hes brazilian wtf
Old 11-28-2005, 09:26 AM

fab. is an unknown quantity at this point

And why not having "euros" hotels, bars, seats or special Tshirts with "euros" on, it would be easier to differentiate "euros" from "us" riders... and so don't mix each other... could be great don't you think ?

Nice....
Old 11-28-2005, 09:32 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

[QUOTE=fab.]How are you Teach ? I was going to buy the flight tickets since I read the thread about Euros vs US... what the **** ?! They think there are Olympic Games or what ? We are not interested in riding with other french riders (and if we don't know who they are it's that there are no friends of us...so...) ! "Stunt World" or "United we Stunt" doesn't mean nothing for them ? We are very disappointed here in france to read things like that... and not only riders... journalist, organizers, etc...
You and Drew are still "heroes", so sad you are just 2.

This is exactly what I was afraid was gojng to happen. Everybody happy now??? Nice work.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:01 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Drew Stone]
Originally Posted by fab.
How are you Teach ? I was going to buy the flight tickets since I read the thread about Euros vs US... what the **** ?! They think there are Olympic Games or what ? We are not interested in riding with other french riders (and if we don't know who they are it's that there are no friends of us...so...) ! "Stunt World" or "United we Stunt" doesn't mean nothing for them ? We are very disappointed here in france to read things like that... and not only riders... journalist, organizers, etc...
You and Drew are still "heroes", so sad you are just 2.

This is exactly what I was afraid was gojng to happen. Everybody happy now??? Nice work.
Yeah, no doubt. Hopefully the Euro riders will realize that is not the attitude here. People throw up a negative post here and there without thinking of the consequences. It's hard enough for some people to understand what people post on the internet due to the lack of emotion or inflection. Think of how it would come across if you spoke a different language!

Personally I would be very happy if a lot of Euros came over. I am looking forward to riding and hanging out with them. I am not into this sport for the competition. I am in it for the fun of riding and meeting people that love what I love.

To the Euros: Please do not let a few negative comments change your mind! Believe me, Everyone will be excited if you guys come over to ride! Most of the stunters that I know are saying that the Euros are the main reason that they are definitely going to Stuntwars this year. Hope to see you in Febuary!
Old 11-28-2005, 10:14 AM

THU6S is an unknown quantity at this point

he Euros: Please do not let a few negative comments change your mind! Believe me, Everyone will be excited if you guys come over to ride! Most of the stunters that I know are saying that the Euros are the main reason that they are definitely going to Stuntwars this year. Hope to see you in Febuary![/QUOTE]

Me an 2 of my mates have been coming over to watch Stuntwars for 3 years now from the UK, we have never had any negativity from anyone, everyone we met were just stoked that we had come all that way to watch the US riders,

Im sure the other Euro guys will get the same response

Looking forward to another good stuntwars
Old 11-28-2005, 10:29 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

"I don't know what to tell you...

I don't understand why every riders in the world understood the message of love, fraternity, equality, peace and friendship between world stunt riders you provide with your videos except some us riders ! The RESPECT from a world champion as Farias or a famous US rider for a newbie like me, the pleasure to ride together even if there are no public, videos, photos or magazines, just for ourself, I know that's your prayer ! Keep going preaching it and make them listen your words ! But well, they are no more icons for us now, there are just riders... sad..."

From one of the French Riders that was going to come over. Sad is right. I'm just ashamed and embarrased.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:40 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Well said Woo ...

As someone who will not be competing I would love to see different styles blended together during a team run ... now something different like sclevela suggested might be cool as an addition .. but seeing different pros together on a team from around the world is pretty exciting ...

I don't see why it's US vs Euro ... might as well have age brackets, weight brackets, hell just divide everyone up by ethnicity while your at it
Old 11-28-2005, 11:05 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vertical_joe
Nicely said man ! That's exactly how I feel about this... Just see it this way, be honered that someone is doing all this kinda trouble to come all over to the US, and ride with other stunters

AC said it himself, he is coming for the fun and the blast that he is hoping to get ! Don't be a hater cause of a different style, languige or something like that... Just ride together and have fun for a long weekend ! And make it the best time ever, respect eachother, for what I've read, the europeans were stoked to come all the way over, so respect that ! And be glad to get the chance to ride with all these great names in this still relatively small sport...

I hope everyone will have a blast, and that the haters will keep theyre mouth shut and have a little respect for those who do appreciate this sport !

Old 11-28-2005, 11:08 AM

VBSXGRAHAM is an unknown quantity at this point

u.s vs euro why the politics. If a euro team wants to enter fair play and if a euro rider wants to ride in a us team let them do so, agreed there has to be some rules to bring a little order for organization purposes but By letting u.s and euro riders ride in the same team you are really bringing this sport together, combining styles and manouvres from around the world to make us all better stunters at the end of the day.

There are lovers and haters everywhere, the point is whether your gonna let it bother you are not.

c u at stuntwars, peace, G.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:40 AM

MarcoL. is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=VBSXGRAHAM]u.s vs euro why the politics. If a euro team wants to enter fair play and if a euro rider wants to ride in a us team let them do so, agreed there has to be some rules to bring a little order for organization purposes but By letting u.s and euro riders ride in the same team you are really bringing this sport together, combining styles and manouvres from around the world to make us all better stunters at the end of the day.

There are lovers and haters everywhere, the point is whether your gonna let it bother you are not.

good words! i have the same opinion. why always competing and making ego trips? PEOPLE!!!! We need to come to gether to push this sport up.
:YEAH
Old 11-28-2005, 12:13 PM

NIGHTMARE has a little shameless behaviour in the past

wahhhh

everyone stop whining

just go to the show

quit *****ing

drew take a valium

whats meant to happen will happen

you cant stop it
Old 11-28-2005, 12:34 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Where's Rosa Parks when you need her?

Quick Reply: European Riders against American riders