Midwest Stunters www.midweststunters.com
Kansas City

Hap...

Old 03-19-2005, 11:27 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hap...

fro, what up? This is marc. Yeah hap and i both live in columbia, I rode my bicycle the other day, but hap really doesnt have one right now. I will let him know about this
Old 03-19-2005, 08:03 PM
HJT

HJT is an unknown quantity at this point

ahh ****..... what the **** is up man.... I aint heard from you in a min !!!! damn... yea I dont have bars on what you would call my bike right now... I stole them and put them on my fifty.... I am not sure if you have already seen this yet... but check this out.... http://www.pimpn50s.com/videos/kc_saturday_ride.mpg this is what we have been up to.... we are starting to come up there alot this season so do you still live behind the old park ?.... I will deff. get ahold of you to atleast kick it and shake your hand or somthing.... **** man I got to run... I am in illinois working now... I am going home on sunday so I will holler... and pm me your number !!!!!
Old 03-23-2005, 08:00 PM
HJT

HJT is an unknown quantity at this point

so you are still editing video.... thats rad...lol... I cant wait to see it... I just got to see dennis and murm and ho at the backyard... that was cool... I hadn`t seen them in a while....... I am deffinitly getting a bmx put back together.... I miss riding so much.... its just weird where things take you in life to still keep hold of your roots.... you know?.... holla back.... I will call you tonight.....
Old 04-19-2005, 07:10 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KC Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

fro what the hell are you doin on this site there aint no pedals here