Terre Haters/OTE www.terrehaters.com
Terre Haute, IN

PUSHINTHELIMIT going to INDY

Old 06-04-2004, 11:42 PM

truekaotik is an unknown quantity at this point
PUSHINTHELIMIT going to INDY

hey OTE/TERREHATERS/FREEKSTYLE we are going to meet up with CLUTCHPLAYERS from South Bend and come down to Indy next weekend ? So somebody hit our web site and Email me so we can hook up with you while we are down there so we can ride with you guys before stuntfest the following weekend . We are both going are you guys? hopefully someone sees this and hits us up it would suck to not ride with an Indy crew when we are down there. hope to here from ya.
Old 06-05-2004, 11:38 PM

Chad OTE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: PUSHINTHELIMIT going to INDY

pm me with you # or im me- chad ote
Old 06-07-2004, 04:19 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

when? get the info to chad and he can give you my number. i'm not going to starboyz cause i don't like any of the comps they are having and it's too expensive on gas just to go to watch.

i do'nt have internet anymore so i might not respond fast so ask Chad ote or Jester on here for my number and you can call me. i'm down for riding next weekend.
Old 06-08-2004, 06:02 AM

tflyboy77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bout time you guys decided to come hang with us...
You guys know how to get ahold of me.
Well all have to get together and go cause some trouble. Binder, you comin down? I havent seen you around for awile. Hit me up sometime
Old 06-08-2004, 04:03 PM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by tflyboy77
Bout time you guys decided to come hang with us...
You guys know how to get ahold of me.
Well all have to get together and go cause some trouble. Binder, you comin down? I havent seen you around for awile. Hit me up sometime

this weekend, sounds like a good idea. i don't know what races i have this weekend but practicing at hte spot saturday afternoon then hitting the streets saturday night sounds like a good idea.
Old 06-08-2004, 09:43 PM

both us and clutchplayers are for sure coming this weekend for some reason I cant pm chad so ill call travis and maybe he can get ahold of you or ill try jester. we will be there sat. morning both crews so hopefully we can all hook up!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2004, 10:28 AM

Chad OTE is an unknown quantity at this point

hope everyone has a good time here in indy. i wont be home. the shop is flying us all out to vegas for a big suzuki release party over the weekend. so, be safe, wheelside down and wrap it up
Old 06-09-2004, 11:24 AM

Stunt Jester 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by truekaotik
hey OTE/TERREHATERS/FREEKSTYLE we are going to meet up with CLUTCHPLAYERS from South Bend and come down to Indy next weekend ? So somebody hit our web site and Email me so we can hook up with you while we are down there so we can ride with you guys before stuntfest the following weekend . We are both going are you guys? hopefully someone sees this and hits us up it would suck to not ride with an Indy crew when we are down there. hope to here from ya.

yea we are talkin about coming up, i but i got to work Fri. Sat, but mayb after i get off on sat. Roll, it still being talked about.
Old 06-09-2004, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by truekaotik
both us and clutchplayers are for sure coming this weekend for some reason I cant pm chad so ill call travis and maybe he can get ahold of you or ill try jester. we will be there sat. morning both crews so hopefully we can all hook up!!!!!!!!!

yea i got your email, binder did say something to be, but i dont know if him and wiggs will roll up there early or not. As for me it be like 7 before i could get there sat.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:45 PM

im me your guys # so we can get ahold of you later Sat. to meet up ?
Old 06-09-2004, 11:41 PM
back in the saddle again

well, saturday there is a flat track race in plainfield that i'm going to go to at 6pm. i'd like to do the 50cc races in casey that night but i told steve i'd go watch him flat track.

so ya, i should be there about that time then and after the races we'll go cruise. you guys wanting to stunt during the day or what? i've been kinda out of stunting except for keeping up on coasters.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:26 AM

Gix6 is an unknown quantity at this point

damnit, finally get all moved in here in indy and im heading back home to ohio for my vacation after work friday and u guys are all meeting up to ride hey travis ill get ahold of u to ride bro, all i have seen here so far is ppl riding up and down the street with no helmet trying to look cool
Old 06-10-2004, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by binder929rr
well, saturday there is a flat track race in plainfield that i'm going to go to at 6pm. i'd like to do the 50cc races in casey that night but i told steve i'd go watch him flat track.

so ya, i should be there about that time then and after the races we'll go cruise. you guys wanting to stunt during the day or what? i've been kinda out of stunting except for keeping up on coasters.
yea well i get off at 5, i dont if ill roll up or not. Because if i go i want to take the stunter but that not lookin to good. And dont think i want to get stuck ridin home that night. So just depend how the week goes, i have a feelin that im going to get ask to work sun. and if that happens that means more money instead of spendin money!
Old 06-10-2004, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Gix6
damnit, finally get all moved in here in indy and im heading back home to ohio for my vacation after work friday and u guys are all meeting up to ride hey travis ill get ahold of u to ride bro, all i have seen here so far is ppl riding up and down the street with no helmet trying to look cool
shut up josh you know your one of those guys!

bitch you better get together and ride, you got to finsh your try-outs to become a T.hater! :YEAH
Old 06-10-2004, 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by Stunt Jester 1
shut up josh you know your one of those guys!

bitch you better get together and ride, you got to finsh your try-outs to become a T.hater! :YEAH
"TRY-OUTS" I dont think that your under desk activities have anything to do with stunting.... J/J
Hope everyone makes it down this weekend..Bye the way, the stunt spot is police patroled know so well have to relocate to one of our other remote locations..
Old 06-10-2004, 11:27 AM
back in the saddle again

"TRY-OUTS" I dont think that your under desk activities have anything to do with stunting.... J/J
Hope everyone makes it down this weekend..Bye the way, the stunt spot is police patroled know so well have to relocate to one of our other remote locations..

please tell me you aren't talking about the factory. if so, what the **** did some do to get hte cops out there? it's out in the middle of nowhere so someone must have done something or said something. nobody that works there cares.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:16 PM

please tell me you aren't talking about the factory. if so, what the **** did some do to get hte cops out there? it's out in the middle of nowhere so someone must have done something or said something. nobody that works there cares.
Someone bought the building and they dont like all the marks...Besides they packed it full of trucks..
Old 06-10-2004, 12:47 PM

Someone bought the building and they dont like all the marks...Besides they packed it full of trucks..

dam that sucks ***! Yea burnout only cause problems, because it show what been going down!
Old 06-10-2004, 01:45 PM
back in the saddle again

****, that building has been doing nothing for 2 years and someone just now buys it. what a bitch.

and ya, i knew everyone doing burnouts and not cleaning up the oil spills would cause problems. we almost never do burnouts in our spots. i don't think i've done one for a long long time. it's too easy to track and it causes a lot of loud noise.
Old 06-10-2004, 08:44 PM

gixxer671 is an unknown quantity at this point

****, that building has been doing nothing for 2 years and someone just now buys it. what a bitch.

and ya, i knew everyone doing burnouts and not cleaning up the oil spills would cause problems. we almost never do burnouts in our spots. i don't think i've done one for a long long time. it's too easy to track and it causes a lot of loud noise.

Couple of those were mine.... sorry..... but that was before we got ticket raped in greenwood county. Ah, good times

Quick Reply: PUSHINTHELIMIT going to INDY