battle in the south

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 07:49 AM

RDTdan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: battle in the south

Originally Posted by dlovescops
for someone that got free lunch and any other kind of food, free drinks, free place to set your booth up, and not to mention a track that you could do just about anything you wanted to do with little or no rules you sure did
b!tch alot.
I could have got all of that without driving 14 hours so I think I have plenty to bitch about.
Old 11-15-2004, 08:34 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: streetfighterz had fun

Originally Posted by chozen1
yo, always fun to hang out with fellow stunters that we only see 1 or 2 times a year. comp was a good time. big ups to atlanta freestyle for puttin it on. cardwell streetfighterz
just wanted to thank everyone again for making the long drives to come out!!
Old 11-15-2004, 09:36 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

that 1 handed highchair is sick!,is that dennis?
Old 11-15-2004, 11:38 AM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RDTdan
Nic pics

The show was a lot of fun, but there were major problems.
#1 No organization
#2 No fans came....glad I got a free booth space
#3 Judges should know what there doing... freestyle event - some guy did only fast wheelies and placed higher than someone that was scraping over the bars??????? During the stoppie contest the line judge was calling "past line" and they would mark it and measure it anyway
IT ALL GOES BACK TO ORGANIZATION

After the show the winners had to wait for two hours to get paid. How hard is it to put money in envelopes and label them?
I am not saying putting on a show is easy by any means, but if your gonna do it you might as well do it right
1-thanks for coming out and supporting my first event EVER, we all make misktakes bro
2-lets' focus on the positive if you have negative concerns please pm me directly and keep the drama and negative bs off stuntlife
3-just want to congratulate you on being the firdt person to bit(h, there always has to be one and your were the first CONGRATS
4-as far as money in envelopes that is so nit picky, give me a break this was my first event, bottom line is 99% of people left happy that i know and all money was paid out , bottom line
5-fans were slim sure but c'mon dude cut me some slack, you all had a place to ride that was almost rule-free, seriously it seems as though you are being a lil too harsh on me, but again thanks for the support
6-my organization was fine, sure i am not perfect but who is???
Hope you all enjoyed the FREE food & drinks!!!!
Old 11-15-2004, 11:42 AM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by clutchit
I left once the stoppie comp started. Not sure if was lack of preperation but it was not organized. Other than that I had a blast and enjoyed watching everyone do there thing.
thanks for coming out and watching the event, glad you had a good time, as far as organization and events, the only comment is that next event will either have to be a 2 day event or less # of events, there was plenty of organization and preperation!!!!
thanks again bro
Old 11-15-2004, 03:23 PM

CSILER is an unknown quantity at this point

2upmag.com Is A New Site Its Still Under Construction But They
Have Some Good Pictures From The Show
Old 11-15-2004, 03:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chozen1
yo, always fun to hang out with fellow stunters that we only see 1 or 2 times a year. comp was a good time. big ups to atlanta freestyle for puttin it on. cardwell streetfighterz

Yo cardwell, Thanks for the hot vid and hoodie.......You guys definatley got your **** together.....Its too bad a couple a whiny bitches have to complain....

.And for those who know who they are, It wouldn't have matter...because your skillz where lacking....Sorry you drove so far....Ive seen gixxie on reeds bike every weekend......your run wasn't that great..... I don't speak for anybody ,but myself.. Better luck next time
Old 11-15-2004, 04:16 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

show sucked thanks for wasting money and time
Old 11-15-2004, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by BUSA KILLER
show sucked thanks for wasting money and time

So i guess your saying all riders at the show sucked?
Old 11-15-2004, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
So i guess your saying all riders at the show sucked?
Doesn't matter, your a ***
Old 11-15-2004, 04:39 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

No sorry tried to edit but it would not let me. No there was great talent at that show. It was just a shame there was no one there to see it all. I thought it went well. Bad judging and just other bs. about the show
Old 11-15-2004, 05:57 PM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

gixxie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BunaRocket
Props to Becca and D for the events, judging... no comment..... but had nothing to do with the people who held the event. D and Becca rolled the event quite nicely with good organization, track was good for everything, good food, and not to mention free redbull, lol.

Whoo saaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Much stress involved, yall did quite nicely
TRACK WAS GOOD...Um, did you compete? J/W cause any others would say that the comp should have been held at least halfway down the track instead of on the NASTY RUBBER from the drag cars. I am not B*TCH'N at ANYONE! The show was good for the 1st time. I am sure Becca learned a few things to improve, other than that GIRL U DID A GREAT JOB! :YEAH
Just saying that I think everyone would agree on at least the particular part of the track we were competing on WASNT GREAT AT ALL. No one could get it up, it was like a FAT COW was blocking the main stage of a stip club! Ask Kyle Woods. He'd agree considering he was trying to move the competition down a few 100 feet.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:03 PM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixxie
TRACK WAS GOOD...Um, did you compete? J/W cause any others would say that the comp should have been held at least halfway down the track instead of on the NASTY RUBBER from the drag cars. I am not B*TCH'N at ANYONE! Just saying that I think everyone would agree on atleast the particular part of the track we were competing on. As Kyle Woods. He'd agree considering he was trying to move it down a few 100 feet.
Yeah I competed. The thing is, yes for the riders it would be better a few 100feet down, but not for the crowd. Every competition or show at a drag strip that I've ever been to we've been riding on VHT so you get used to it. It's much harder because the track is very unpredictable but that's where the crowd's at. You just over come the obstacles, and if the trick doesn't work replace it with something that does. (It make stoppies hard as crap though)
Old 11-15-2004, 06:37 PM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

Originally Posted by RDTdan
I could have got all of that without driving 14 hours so I think I have plenty to bitch about.
I agree with DAN. Sorry all others. I was talking to Geared Up right be4 leaving my house in Tampa, Fl (just moved from OHIO) and I thought by all the talk and reading on here that this event was 2 days. So here I am loading up and get a phone call from Aaron, we were making plans then I get off the phone and then I was like WAIT A MIN! Y didn't he say a word about the 2nd day. So I call Kyle, YEP ONE FIGGIN DAY I am driving for 1 day! What! STUNTERS ARE NOT MADE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!

One thing that I can't complain about was I got in for only $10 cause I guess the gates lady messed up, but I thought WOW, good call they lowered from $20. Nope just a mistake. Still $20 and $20 every comp.
I understand it costs a lot to do a show, but PLANNING is much smarter! Plan MONTHS AND MONTHS ahead and WORK your a** off with local motorcycle shops, bike shops, and even national sponsors. For Cycle Palooza I am putting SO MUCH time into phone calls to my factory sponsors to companies and manufactures that I have only talked to maybe once. But guess what?! I am letting it be known even if they say NO, at least they may check out the site and thing about it. Then FOLLOW UP again, about week later, call again and ask if they had a moment to take a look at the site...NOPE, ok, Mr. DYNOJET are you at your desk? Good how about you type in cyclepalooza.com and check it out real quick with me on the phone. AND believe it or not, these factories will help! But planning and past events pictures and promos help to. So keep this in mind so you are not making your own bank account dry! Have some help, talk to companies outside of motorcycles. Maybe BMX shops, City Event Coordinators .

ADVERTISING IS A HUGE KEY TOO!

Sorry if you lost a lot of money, but don't be selfish be thankful that all these riders came from Wi, Oh, St. Lowie, Fl. to ride in your event for FUN! It looked like everyone was having a good time.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:38 PM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

Originally Posted by BunaRocket
Yeah I competed. The thing is, yes for the riders it would be better a few 100feet down, but not for the crowd. Every competition or show at a drag strip that I've ever been to we've been riding on VHT so you get used to it. It's much harder because the track is very unpredictable but that's where the crowd's at. You just over come the obstacles, and if the trick doesn't work replace it with something that does. (It make stoppies hard as crap though)
What CROWD? It's not like they were using the grandstands anyway????
Old 11-15-2004, 07:50 PM

.And for those who know who they are, It wouldn't have matter...because your skillz where lacking....Sorry you drove so far....Ive seen gixxie on reeds bike every weekend......your run wasn't that great..... I don't speak for anybody ,but myself.. Better luck next time
Here are some pics of my freestyle run that came in almost last place behind 2 guys that only did FAST wheelies.... I am not trying to say I was the best or that i should have even won, but how the hell do you have judges that don't know anything about judging
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	109027   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	109028   Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	109029   Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	109030  
Old 11-15-2004, 07:51 PM

Just a couple more pics of my "no so great run"
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	109031   Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	109032   Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	109033  
Old 11-15-2004, 08:04 PM

ATown1K is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice pics I still would have liked to have gone either way. Just to watch and check it all out.
Old 11-15-2004, 08:04 PM

Munke is an unknown quantity at this point

so what were the results?
Old 11-15-2004, 08:11 PM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

Yo cardwell, Thanks for the hot vid and hoodie.......You guys definatley got your **** together.....Its too bad a couple a whiny bitches have to complain....

O I forgot you are so PPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRFEEEEEEEEEEECTTTTTTT TTTTT! I know everyone in clearwater and Tampa love watching Reed and I put on our shows, so one little A** hole doesnt mean nothing. And as for REEDS bike ummm It's mine. and I wasnt busting my A** out there by myself, just practing a few new things...so whatever. And as for tandem, again nothing new, why do a new trick and risk getting hurt when there is a big event like CYCLE PALOOZA coming up. I'll show it up there! :YEAH

Quick Reply: battle in the south