ID:	107896  
Old 11-09-2004, 02:23 AM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2 up Trust

LOTS of trust esp with no helmets ...
Old 11-09-2004, 03:31 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

LOL, the fourth pic is great, she's got her face in your ***!

Aside from that...nice pics man, tight ****.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:29 AM

NickIF is an unknown quantity at this point

put some helmets on... that's just stupid
Old 11-09-2004, 11:41 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

And put some more air in the tire if you like that rim
Old 11-09-2004, 11:43 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sickboy can only hope to improve

Thats is ia lot of trust
My girlfriend want me to do some 2 up stuff i totally trust me self but i'll feel like **** if i screw up and hurt her

Brian
Old 11-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

im gonna go and practice new tricks with my girlfriend,but i am not going to let her wear a helmet bc i dont want it to squish her head!

nice pics but dang man, are you acfarius or something?
Old 11-09-2004, 12:38 PM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool pics, trust has nothing to do with it, but stupidity does.

Hate to see the consequences that guy would face if he wrecked and she got fuct up or killed. Lawsuits, jail, etc.
Old 11-09-2004, 01:08 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

nice pics....hey that stunna bike doesnt look to beat up......nice..
Old 11-09-2004, 01:13 PM

gixxer0.6g is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sickboy
Thats is ia lot of trust
My girlfriend want me to do some 2 up stuff i totally trust me self but i'll feel like **** if i screw up and hurt her

Brian
I wish my girlfriend would hop on the back for some 2 ups. I wouldn't have her wear a helmet either, I hate it when her hair is messed up.
Old 11-09-2004, 01:18 PM

gsxrgurl600 is a decent person

nice pix but helmets are cool too!
Old 11-09-2004, 01:26 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

helmets man!
Old 11-09-2004, 01:27 PM

crzyray is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
And put some more air in the tire if you like that rim

hey, think for a sec...its a double up, so of course the tire is gonna look lower than usual.......and as far as not wearing a helmet.....thats the way they choose to ride, nothing u can do or say will change that....im sure they know the dangers that are involved,........
Old 11-09-2004, 01:55 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

low pressure = ga'bage!! lol

she don't weight that much....

road rash is a bitch and it takes a few bitch slaps to learn people...but i always hate to see bitches get bitch slapped! lol

jk, relax!
Old 11-09-2004, 02:14 PM

ZANE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crzyray
hey, think for a sec...its a double up, so of course the tire is gonna look lower than usual.......and as far as not wearing a helmet.....thats the way they choose to ride, nothing u can do or say will change that....im sure they know the dangers that are involved,........

I disagree......I have def. changed my helmet wearing habbits due to the acceptance of gear in stunt culture (and crashing). Rock the helmets!
Old 11-09-2004, 03:08 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

the stunts are good, but wtf, wear a fuking helmet it you want to keep her looking pretty.
Old 11-09-2004, 09:40 PM

wkrav467 is an unknown quantity at this point

Part of being an adult means you have the right to think for yourself. She has the option of putting a helmet on and so do I, but as adults and in America I choose not to put on a helmet... Plus most of the time we are going 5-8mph and at that speed not always but most of the time you’re going to end up hurting something like your legs or arms.... I work in the emergency medical service and I have seen the aftermath of motorcycle accident and I can assure you this there are fates worse then death I can tell you one thing I would hate to be alive with my brain fully functional and not be able to wipe myself and have my family have to feed me every time I was hungry or fall asleep listening to the hmmm of my ventilator every night only to be interrupted by my family suctioning out my tracheotomy... I have seen life like this and trust me it’s not pretty.. If your worried about your head you should also worry about your back and neck so everyone should from now on start using back braces also and a full body brace or how about remove the danger all together and outlaw motorcycles (I’m sure there are people out there, if we let them make our decisions for us they would say that). When anyone wants to pay my bills and take care of me let me know until then I will make my own decisions, but thanks for the concern and as for my gf she has been around motorcycles for a long time I'm sure she knows the risks and she always has a helmet around if she wants it.. I would never want anything to happen to her or myself, but things happen we could ride all day with no helmets and be ok then while loading the bike into the back of the truck we could fall out and hit our heads... I guess we should wear a helmet all the time huh.. Give me a break guys. If you wear your helmet all the time that’s great, more power to you. I wear mine when I want to sorry if that upset you I'm sure I will get flamed for this, but I have seen so many pics on here with people riding without helmets and the same question is asked......."Why don’t you wear a helmet� You know if you go on another site like Gixxer.com most of those guys would say you shouldn’t do wheelies at all.. I know I’m not going to listen to them are you? It’s great that we have choices isn’t it. Peace guys. There are bigger things to worry about then who wears a helmet or not, but thanks again for the concern…………….I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2004, 10:09 PM
Dax

Dax is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wkrav467
Part of being an adult means you have the right to think for yourself. She has the option of putting a helmet on and so do I, but as adults and in America I choose not to put on a helmet... Plus most of the time we are going 5-8mph and at that speed not always but most of the time you’re going to end up hurting something like your legs or arms.... I work in the emergency medical service and I have seen the aftermath of motorcycle accident and I can assure you this there are fates worse then death I can tell you one thing I would hate to be alive with my brain fully functional and not be able to wipe myself and have my family have to feed me every time I was hungry or fall asleep listening to the hmmm of my ventilator every night only to be interrupted by my family suctioning out my tracheotomy... I have seen life like this and trust me it’s not pretty.. If your worried about your head you should also worry about your back and neck so everyone should from now on start using back braces also and a full body brace or how about remove the danger all together and outlaw motorcycles (I’m sure there are people out there, if we let them make our decisions for us they would say that). When anyone wants to pay my bills and take care of me let me know until then I will make my own decisions, but thanks for the concern and as for my gf she has been around motorcycles for a long time I'm sure she knows the risks and she always has a helmet around if she wants it.. I would never want anything to happen to her or myself, but things happen we could ride all day with no helmets and be ok then while loading the bike into the back of the truck we could fall out and hit our heads... I guess we should wear a helmet all the time huh.. Give me a break guys. If you wear your helmet all the time that’s great, more power to you. I wear mine when I want to sorry if that upset you I'm sure I will get flamed for this, but I have seen so many pics on here with people riding without helmets and the same question is asked......."Why don’t you wear a helmet� You know if you go on another site like Gixxer.com most of those guys would say you shouldn’t do wheelies at all.. I know I’m not going to listen to them are you? It’s great that we have choices isn’t it. Peace guys. There are bigger things to worry about then who wears a helmet or not, but thanks again for the concern…………….I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!
Yep, this is America and everybody posting up their opinions are adults, just like me, and she is an idiot for trusting you with your lousy attitude.

Cool pics, but they would be even better if she at least had a helmet on.
Old 11-09-2004, 10:17 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by wkrav467
you're a fuking TURD if that's the way you think, it's like comparing stunting to sex, would you *** a girl that's known for having STDs without a comdom? you'll enjoy it just like you enjoy doing wheelies, no you wouldn't, you'd wear a condom, the same with stunting, you know it's gonna happen, you know you're gonna fall and might hurt your head, so why not wear a fuking helmet, but it's up to you man, HOPEFULY neither one of you will get hurt, but you can bet your *** I will laugh my *** off when I see you posting about your wreck and how you hurt your head.

Quick Reply: 2 up Trust