2 up Trust

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 01:15 PM

crzyray is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2 up Trust

how many of you will drink and drive, and im not saying get drunk and drive....just how many of you will have some beers and then get in your car and drive home........all the helmet haters please answer this for me........
Old 11-16-2004, 01:26 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

cool....
Old 11-16-2004, 05:01 PM

Rocket is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineCarms
cool....
Yeah you like that don't you baby.
Old 11-16-2004, 05:24 PM
Dax

Dax is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wkrav467
Where do you know me from and where did you see me bust ***??? I cant say any of my falls have been bad that I can think of, I fall and drop my bike all the time, but Im only going 4-6 mph and I havent ever got hurt... Just wondering who you are??
I've seen you at the old Target parking lot off of Bay Area and I-45. I'm not knocking your skills at all, I'm sorry if I came across like that. I'm just simply stating that no matter how good I was that I wouldn't put a loved one in that position.
Old 11-16-2004, 06:12 PM

wkrav467 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dax
I've seen you at the old Target parking lot off of Bay Area and I-45. I'm not knocking your skills at all, I'm sorry if I came across like that. I'm just simply stating that no matter how good I was that I wouldn't put a loved one in that position.
Ok thats cool, but I never ate **** out there
Old 11-17-2004, 02:52 AM

crzyray is an unknown quantity at this point

come on, who has drank and drive, yall wanna hate on him for this, i wanna know who takes that risk???????
Old 11-17-2004, 12:33 PM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crzyray
come on, who has drank and drive, yall wanna hate on him for this, i wanna know who takes that risk???????
have done it before, wont ever do it again.
Old 11-17-2004, 12:56 PM

Rocket is an unknown quantity at this point

I was drunk as hell one night running from the cops on my bike on the expressway. I might have a drink every once in a while even though I rode my bike somewhere but I'll never drive drunk again. That was some crazy ****. It wasn't the first time but it was the last. God knows I've driven trashed more times than I could count. I had a major drinking problem then. I don't now.
Old 11-17-2004, 10:47 PM

150grl is a decent person

Originally Posted by crzyray

Bike or car?? Bike no - car yes
Old 11-19-2004, 10:25 PM

jimmytelephonic is an unknown quantity at this point

Part of being an adult means you have the right to think for yourself. She has the option of putting a helmet on and so do I, but as adults and in America I choose not to put on a helmet... Plus most of the time we are going 5-8mph and at that speed not always but most of the time you’re going to end up hurting something like your legs or arms.... I work in the emergency medical service and I have seen the aftermath of motorcycle accident and I can assure you this there are fates worse then death I can tell you one thing I would hate to be alive with my brain fully functional and not be able to wipe myself and have my family have to feed me every time I was hungry or fall asleep listening to the hmmm of my ventilator every night only to be interrupted by my family suctioning out my tracheotomy... I have seen life like this and trust me it’s not pretty.. If your worried about your head you should also worry about your back and neck so everyone should from now on start using back braces also and a full body brace or how about remove the danger all together and outlaw motorcycles (I’m sure there are people out there, if we let them make our decisions for us they would say that). When anyone wants to pay my bills and take care of me let me know until then I will make my own decisions, but thanks for the concern and as for my gf she has been around motorcycles for a long time I'm sure she knows the risks and she always has a helmet around if she wants it.. I would never want anything to happen to her or myself, but things happen we could ride all day with no helmets and be ok then while loading the bike into the back of the truck we could fall out and hit our heads... I guess we should wear a helmet all the time huh.. Give me a break guys. If you wear your helmet all the time that’s great, more power to you. I wear mine when I want to sorry if that upset you I'm sure I will get flamed for this, but I have seen so many pics on here with people riding without helmets and the same question is asked......."Why don’t you wear a helmet� You know if you go on another site like Gixxer.com most of those guys would say you shouldn’t do wheelies at all.. I know I’m not going to listen to them are you? It’s great that we have choices isn’t it. Peace guys. There are bigger things to worry about then who wears a helmet or not, but thanks again for the concern…………….I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!

Dude i totally agree with u. Last year my dad went down and now has tramatic brain injury the stuff you said about listening to the ventillator and getting suctioned and not being able to take care of yourself. My dad now cant do any of that and i just wanted to say that there are worst things then death and if its your time to go its your time. I personally ride a helmet but like u said your a big boy and u can make your own decisions. And those pics were sick dude keep pimpin it
Old 11-20-2004, 07:49 AM

slikz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd rather ride my bike drunk than a car, less damage I can do to other people... plus I seem a shitload more alert if on a bike.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:14 PM

BOOMBALATY is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for seeing where I'm coming from on this. I knew I would take some heat over this.
Ya dude we have all done it before. Its cool, you are a grown man if its a risk you are willing to take thats your biz. I do it too, not saying its not stupid, but you shouldnt get flamed for it. peace bro, be safe.
Old 11-23-2004, 12:59 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

i dont know u...dont care what u do in a lot...if u where a close friend...i know u would have SOME gear on.....i dont think many people care about ur well being....it shows

if its ur time...its ur time.....do what u want...when u want.

but hey...
lets see her naked
Old 11-23-2004, 04:12 PM

2FastForYa is an unknown quantity at this point

hey bro pics are bad *** but i agree with alot of people about wearing a lid but its ur life if u wanna take that chance thats ur deal but you should not let ur girl ride with no lid no matter how fast your going, if she likes stuntin tell her to get a bike atleast then she is in control of what happens, don't mean to preach but hey bad *** pics bro
Old 11-26-2004, 04:22 PM

RedfireF4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive only rode my bike without a lid once, and it was 20ft from a parking spot to a gas pump. Frankly, riding without one just feels unnatural and wrong to me. Plus i hate getting hit with bugs.
Old 11-26-2004, 07:09 PM

RWHEZY is an unknown quantity at this point

even cbo has changed his oppinion....and he never has a helmet on.
Old 11-27-2004, 07:06 AM

jimmyjames007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Your tandem stunting looks great > I always like to see different / original stunts. And the helmet thing > you as a EMT/MICT should see traumatic injuries all the time?? Do what you want!! You Da Man!! Props to you man if you are 100% confident in you and your girlfriend's safety...

My philosophy > you can ask or tell someone to use their helmet/You can try to educate them on how helmets save lives/You can show them pictures or have them see it "first hand" -- either way no-one will make a person do something if they don't want to... People make their own decisions -- I feel that as long as they know the consequences; it's your decision... Peace.
Old 11-27-2004, 08:02 PM

1096 WHAT! is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.blackfootmotorsports.com/...lmet_test.mpeg

I just found this I can't resist Both of your skills and your pics are sweet stay safe!