Old 11-10-2004, 12:09 PM

OLIVER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2 up Trust

the girl looks pretty tight to =) ride safe foo
Old 11-11-2004, 11:43 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

helmets this, helmets that.

anyway... The pics look sick. you got a smokin girl, and the 2 ups are nasty! more power to ya.
Old 11-11-2004, 12:35 PM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

good looking ****, keep her pretty
Old 11-11-2004, 02:04 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

pic's look awesome man

I do agree with everyone that you should be wearing helmets, cause it would really really suck to expalin to someone else that you hurt there daughter doing "wreckless stunts" and wernt wearing gear.

But like you've stated you live your own life and she does hers us saying that you should wear gear wont change it, atleast till one of you falls and gets a good goose egg on your head and relizes it isnt worth it hehe.

Ride safe and keep that **** tight.
Old 11-11-2004, 03:24 PM

daCrunk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

DAmn Thats Love right there Nice pics though....
Old 11-11-2004, 03:58 PM

93redcbr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey,nice pics bro.I go with your trust that u know what your doing.It's not like he just started riding and jumped on without a helmet.I'm sure we have all been there before.Make your own choices and make them wisely.don't let anyone get you down,right?I mean ****,we only live once......live it tooo the fullest
Old 11-12-2004, 01:02 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess you guys never had a good crash yet. I am not trying to wish anything on anyone but it happens to the best of us. And when and if it dose I pray You both are protected and dont get hurt.
The idea here is to be able to train as much as possible and take care for your body.
You guys look like you have a good tandem routine going on. Make it last...
Old 11-12-2004, 05:02 PM

Bump0redmyHead is an unknown quantity at this point

those are really nice.. i LOVE 2 up stuntin
Old 11-14-2004, 07:51 PM

Juice is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	post-1-1093718087.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	108728  
Old 11-14-2004, 09:24 PM

Bee Sting is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wkrav467
Part of being an adult means you have the right to think for yourself. She has the option of putting a helmet on and so do I, but as adults and in America I choose not to put on a helmet... Plus most of the time we are going 5-8mph and at that speed not always but most of the time you’re going to end up hurting something like your legs or arms.... I work in the emergency medical service and I have seen the aftermath of motorcycle accident and I can assure you this there are fates worse then death I can tell you one thing I would hate to be alive with my brain fully functional and not be able to wipe myself and have my family have to feed me every time I was hungry or fall asleep listening to the hmmm of my ventilator every night only to be interrupted by my family suctioning out my tracheotomy... I have seen life like this and trust me it’s not pretty.. If your worried about your head you should also worry about your back and neck so everyone should from now on start using back braces also and a full body brace or how about remove the danger all together and outlaw motorcycles (I’m sure there are people out there, if we let them make our decisions for us they would say that). When anyone wants to pay my bills and take care of me let me know until then I will make my own decisions, but thanks for the concern and as for my gf she has been around motorcycles for a long time I'm sure she knows the risks and she always has a helmet around if she wants it.. I would never want anything to happen to her or myself, but things happen we could ride all day with no helmets and be ok then while loading the bike into the back of the truck we could fall out and hit our heads... I guess we should wear a helmet all the time huh.. Give me a break guys. If you wear your helmet all the time that’s great, more power to you. I wear mine when I want to sorry if that upset you I'm sure I will get flamed for this, but I have seen so many pics on here with people riding without helmets and the same question is asked......."Why don’t you wear a helmet� You know if you go on another site like Gixxer.com most of those guys would say you shouldn’t do wheelies at all.. I know I’m not going to listen to them are you? It’s great that we have choices isn’t it. Peace guys. There are bigger things to worry about then who wears a helmet or not, but thanks again for the concern…………….I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!
I have to agree with the last two guys. What happens when your son/nephew/cousin/anyone in YOUR family says "hey, wk didnt wear a helmet, neither will I", then falls over a cracks their skull. How will you feel then? Its not just you that you should be thinking about... its everyone you show your pics to.
Old 11-14-2004, 09:34 PM

Bee Sting is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry... posted this after only reading the first page...I see all this has been covered. Please ignore last post.
Old 11-14-2004, 09:59 PM

150grl is a decent person

[QUOTE=wkrav467]I understand where your coming from,but I can't make her do anything she doesnt want to do like i said I always have a helmet around for me or her, but she doesnt want it..

Nice tandems but once again I am behind everyone else. I think she will have a change of opinion the first time she has to deal with healing road rash. It's taking the extra minute to put on a helmet and some sort of jacket that could change your life. I know you say you are adults and can make your own decisions so why don't you make the smart one and wear some protection. You say all this now but how would the one of you feel if the other died or got maimed??
Old 11-15-2004, 05:16 PM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dax
Yep, this is America and everybody posting up their opinions are adults, just like me, and she is an idiot for trusting you with your lousy attitude.

Cool pics, but they would be even better if she at least had a helmet on.

lousy attitide or not, he knows hes a rider and wont bust *** doing slow ****, she obviously knows it too jackass!

ok then YOU wear a helmet retard when you load your bike, cause you might slip and hit your head on the side of your truck like a dumbass
Old 11-15-2004, 06:06 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jbad
lousy attitide or not, he knows hes a rider and wont bust *** doing slow ****, she obviously knows it too jackass!

ok then YOU wear a helmet retard when you load your bike, cause you might slip and hit your head on the side of your truck like a dumbass

I guess if you can drown in less than 2" of water.......anything can happen
Old 11-15-2004, 08:37 PM

ATown1K is an unknown quantity at this point

Hot pics bro, you and your girl are doing it out there.
Old 11-15-2004, 09:06 PM
Dax

Dax is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jbad

Huh??? What orifice did you pull the truck statement from? You don't know me, but you start spitting out names and slander. I know the individual in the pictures, and I know their skill level, I've seen it in person. Although they are good, they are not error free. And I have seen him bust ***.

Now do I live my life in a padded suit, no, but I know my limitations, and it is my responsibility to make sure that others around me are not affected by my limitations. It would be irresponsibly of me to put my wife in a state of unnecessary harm just for a trick. I guess when you grow up you might be more respectful of others.
Old 11-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Dax

Dax is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by INSAIN
I guess if you can drown in less than 2" of water.......anything can happen
Valid point.
Old 11-16-2004, 02:48 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

nice pics,no hate but put a lid on her,shes too pretty to slam into the ground
Old 11-16-2004, 12:05 PM

wkrav467 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dax
Huh??? What orifice did you pull the truck statement from? You don't know me, but you start spitting out names and slander. I know the individual in the pictures, and I know their skill level, I've seen it in person. Although they are good, they are not error free. And I have seen him bust ***.

Now do I live my life in a padded suit, no, but I know my limitations, and it is my responsibility to make sure that others around me are not affected by my limitations. It would be irresponsibly of me to put my wife in a state of unnecessary harm just for a trick. I guess when you grow up you might be more respectful of others.

Where do you know me from and where did you see me bust ***??? I cant say any of my falls have been bad that I can think of, I fall and drop my bike all the time, but Im only going 4-6 mph and I havent ever got hurt... Just wondering who you are??
Old 11-16-2004, 12:10 PM

wkrav467 is an unknown quantity at this point

And as far as the helmet thing I have said what I have to say about that so I will not respond to it anymore... Thanks again to everyone for the compliments

Quick Reply: 2 up Trust