2 up Trust

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve
Re: 2 up Trust

LMFAO, I agree with wkrav467. He's a grown *** man, and Im pretty sure she's a grown *** women. They can do what they wanna do Nobody put a gun to her head to get on the bike.

No need to bitch and moan about what people want to do with there lives. If ya want to do all that, become a parent or over protective boyfriend...
Old 11-09-2004, 10:33 PM

wkrav467 is an unknown quantity at this point

CBO how many videos are you in without a helmet??? Not trying to be an *** but come on now>>>
Old 11-09-2004, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jope-K
you're a fuking TURD if that's the way you think, it's like comparing stunting to sex, would you *** a girl that's known for having STDs without a comdom? you'll enjoy it just like you enjoy doing wheelies, no you wouldn't, you'd wear a condom, the same with stunting, you know it's gonna happen, you know you're gonna fall and might hurt your head, so why not wear a fuking helmet, but it's up to you man, HOPEFULY neither one of you will get hurt, but you can bet your *** I will laugh my *** off when I see you posting about your wreck and how you hurt your head.
Dude I wouldnt sleep with a girl knowing they had a STD regadless if I had a condom or not and whats with the name calling????
Old 11-09-2004, 10:41 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

hahaha, I just re-read my post and I do sound like a dad, I dunno, I guess I'd just hate to see you guys get hurt when it could be avoided, another thing is, there's a **** load of people that watch those pics, and the newbies will sit there and try to stunt without helmets cuz they think it's the cool thing to do since there are so many pics in SL with peepz doing it, then they go out and get seriously hurt.
Old 11-09-2004, 10:44 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by wkrav467
Dude I wouldnt sleep with a girl knowing they had a STD regadless if I had a condom or not and whats with the name calling????
sorry about the name calling, it's just that I always get worked up over the subject, this is what happened to me THE ONE time I didn't wear a helmet, and the girl with std is just an example of getting into risky situations with no protection, fuking with no condom= dumb cuz you can get an STD and stunting with no helmet= dumb too cuz YOU KNOW you can fall and get hurt.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	headrash.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	108111   Click image for larger version

Name:	headrash1.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	108112  
Old 11-09-2004, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jope-K
hahaha, I just re-read my post and I do sound like a dad, I dunno, I guess I'd just hate to see you guys get hurt when it could be avoided, another thing is, there's a **** load of people that watch those pics, and the newbies will sit there and try to stunt without helmets cuz they think it's the cool thing to do since there are so many pics in SL with peepz doing it, then they go out and get seriously hurt.
True about the new people I feel you on that one.
Old 11-09-2004, 10:50 PM

Trust me everyone Im not an *** I just like to make my own decisions
Old 11-09-2004, 10:56 PM

crzyray is an unknown quantity at this point

omg, yall are so stupid, i cant believe you would load your bike without wearing a helmet.........i just lost all respect for yall.........lmao, jk bro......i agree 100% with your post....
Old 11-09-2004, 11:17 PM

Chicane is an unknown quantity at this point

If he falls and dies,,, thats his biznez... I rock my brain bucket, But i don't care if other people do or not... Plus, I fall on my head alot.. and it stings a little even with the helmet...

Although I would feel different if i saw my brother riding without a helmet... Besides that... I don't really care if he was wearing a pink tootoo with glass slippers! "Although I would be ther first to make fun"
Old 11-10-2004, 12:06 AM

my brother does ride without a helmet, and i do wish he would ride with one sometimes, buy doing these slow tricks it doesnt bother me......now if he is gonna be doing long stoppies, coasters, of some other sketchy trick, yes, i would like for him to wear one....but he is a man, and makes hisd own decisions just like every other man or woman in this world
Old 11-10-2004, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by crzyray
my brother does ride without a helmet, and i do wish he would ride with one sometimes, buy doing these slow tricks it doesnt bother me......now if he is gonna be doing long stoppies, coasters, of some other sketchy trick, yes, i would like for him to wear one....but he is a man, and makes hisd own decisions just like every other man or woman in this world
Thanks for seeing where I'm coming from on this. I knew I would take some heat over this.

Last edited by wkrav467; 11-10-2004 at 12:37 AM. Reason: add more to it
Old 11-10-2004, 01:22 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to rock it back in the day with a girl without helmets and at the moment it seemed cool cause i felt like i had control until i stopped and thought about it for a minute.
if you want to ride and not wear a lid its your poragrative but have respect for your passenger, its not worth it dude,
when dudes fall and get hurt its not as bad than when a cute chick gets hurt,
then you have to be that guy who has to explain it to someone who really cares like her dad brothers etc
then you crased your bike, hurt your girl and get your *** kicked for being stupid...
makes sense right
Old 11-10-2004, 08:35 AM
NAZ

NAZ will become famous soon enough

she looks hot
Old 11-10-2004, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Tony D
I used to rock it back in the day with a girl without helmets and at the moment it seemed cool cause i felt like i had control until i stopped and thought about it for a minute.
if you want to ride and not wear a lid its your poragrative but have respect for your passenger, its not worth it dude,
when dudes fall and get hurt its not as bad than when a cute chick gets hurt,
then you have to be that guy who has to explain it to someone who really cares like her dad brothers etc
then you crased your bike, hurt your girl and get your *** kicked for being stupid...
makes sense right
I understand where your coming from,but I can't make her do anything she doesnt want to do like i said I always have a helmet around for me or her, but she doesnt want it.. We all take chances doing what we do and if you ask some people everything we do is dumb or crazy.. Like i said if we were doing fast stuff I know I would be wearing a helmet and jacket and I'm sure she woudl want to also, but you know as well as I do I'm sure that at slow speeds like we are doing in the pics your more likely to brake a arm, leg, or ankle.. Sure the chance of hitting your head is there to and I understand that risk and I know she does also... Thanks to anyone that posted compliments on our riding it was her first pics on Stuntlife and she has been following this post the whole time and yes she is a hottie.
Old 11-10-2004, 10:47 AM

your wheelies is gabbage.........................haha, jk.......that **** looked pimp man, some of the best double up stuff ive seen in person......i have some of it on video and if its ok with yall id like to use it in this new teaser that we are making......
Old 11-10-2004, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by crzyray
your wheelies is gabbage.........................haha, jk.......that **** looked pimp man, some of the best double up stuff ive seen in person......i have some of it on video and if its ok with yall id like to use it in this new teaser that we are making......
I have no problems with that at all man and you know Marian is OK with it too. I have some other things we might be able to get on film this weekend that I'm sure you would like to I have never seen or heard of anyone doing this so if i can get my bike fixed by then we I will try and get the shots done and she can bring them to you when she gets back up there.. I boke my subframe working on handbrake stuff, but I thnk I'm going to make one out of metal tomorrow I will let you know how it turns out... If I cant get it done with the metal we will have to wait for a subframe I have ordered off Ebay and I doute it will be here in time for this weekend cause I cant pay for it till Friday. Anyway its all good about using the footage let me know where I can find it when you post it or sale it.. Peace bro..
Old 11-10-2004, 11:12 AM

OLIVER is an unknown quantity at this point

nice pix but is cracking your girlfriends skull worth it?? yea your going slow your the rider your 12 bar might hit yu might fall off to your side you would be ok maybe but your chick she falls cracks her head and no more sex for you .... use a helmet use your brain..
Old 11-10-2004, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by OLIVER
nice pix but is cracking your girlfriends skull worth it?? yea your going slow your the rider your 12 bar might hit yu might fall off to your side you would be ok maybe but your chick she falls cracks her head and no more sex for you .... use a helmet use your brain..
This could go on forever... So to everyone thanks for the advice..... Talk about the pic not the helmet issue its getting old
Old 11-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why is it that most people think that if somebody doesnt agree with their opinion that they are stupid or just dont get it?? People... Shawn knows what the hell he is doing by not wearing a lid and so does the girl. Get off em. Just shut the hell up about it.. nobody cares. You people that keep whining about it just like to hear yourselves talk. Cut that **** out or go start a thread about it on sportbikes.net.

Tight pics Fensty. That was a fun *** day. Too bad I had to taco my knee so early in the day.
Old 11-10-2004, 12:00 PM

OLIVER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wkrav467
This could go on forever... So to everyone thanks for the advice..... Talk about the pic not the helmet issue its getting old
The pics are tight

Quick Reply: 2 up Trust