Scraping tail and no handers

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 12:45 PM

GsxrMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Scraping tail and no handers

Everyone also remember to put your rear tire to 45 psi...
Old 09-17-2004, 01:51 PM
HERE COMES THE POLICE.

COOKIE MONSTER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Scraping tail and no handers

Originally Posted by bruno_z
that phat kid is funny... pimp pics...

FAT KIDS CAN STUNT TOO.. :YEAH
Old 09-19-2004, 08:11 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

sick props on the pics guys everything looks killer.. the x-up 12s on a stock tail is some tight ****.. to the phat kid. that **** is fukin bad bro. saw ya in the Redline 4 life vid. killer man. i have a few hefty friends that are always using their size as an excuse.. that ***** tight!

not to bastardize up the thread (sorry guys) but i gotta say something

in my opinion nothings really cheat, handbrakes are no more cheating then gearing, steering dampers, cages, handlebars, or slappin on sticky race rubber. any of that stuff...

Is a foot in the bar no hander cheatin? its still a no hander. hell to me its harder then a foot in the seat no hander. thats how i learned em first.

the people who cry and whine about handbrakes being cheatin... in the words of my boy Warren Jamez... "Im a cheater... come punk me." the kid rocks a handbrake and throws **** i havent seen anyone touch on yet...

if a handbrake is cheatin then count me in as being a cheat too. hell ive got a handbrake on the left side and been workin on hookin one up throttle side.. call me a cheater when i fly by with a crossed up coaster, or better yet combo coasters? say it cant be done, give me the motivation i need to go do it tomorrow... my friend Manny from team Outermost must be a cheater too.. hes got his own G14 rear brake set up in the works that if he gets it workin will make for some pretty stupid sick seat stander no handers... cheatin.. still takes skill to use a handbrake.. just cause u have one doesnt mean u can go throw a crossed up scrape on the first day...

hey man... u took the mirrors and blinkers of your bike... your cheating.. and wheres that stock rear fender?? hell those zip ties you added give your fairing an above OEM reinforcement.. thats cheating...

*gay*

Kane
Old 09-19-2004, 08:11 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

damn every time i post it looks like a f*kin novel. sorry...
kane
Old 09-19-2004, 08:12 PM
D-Urban

d-acesDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
sick props on the pics guys everything looks killer.. the x-up 12s on a stock tail is some tight ****.. to the phat kid. that **** is fukin bad bro. saw ya in the Redline 4 life vid. killer man. i have a few hefty friends that are always using their size as an excuse.. that ***** tight!

not to bastardize up the thread (sorry guys) but i gotta say something

in my opinion nothings really cheat, handbrakes are no more cheating then gearing, steering dampers, cages, handlebars, or slappin on sticky race rubber. any of that stuff...

Is a foot in the bar no hander cheatin? its still a no hander. hell to me its harder then a foot in the seat no hander. thats how i learned em first.

the people who cry and whine about handbrakes being cheatin... in the words of my boy Warren Jamez... "Im a cheater... come punk me." the kid rocks a handbrake and throws **** i havent seen anyone touch on yet...

if a handbrake is cheatin then count me in as being a cheat too. hell ive got a handbrake on the left side and been workin on hookin one up throttle side.. call me a cheater when i fly by with a crossed up coaster, or better yet combo coasters? say it cant be done, give me the motivation i need to go do it tomorrow... my friend Manny from team Outermost must be a cheater too.. hes got his own G14 rear brake set up in the works that if he gets it workin will make for some pretty stupid sick seat stander no handers... cheatin.. still takes skill to use a handbrake.. just cause u have one doesnt mean u can go throw a crossed up scrape on the first day...

hey man... u took the mirrors and blinkers of your bike... your cheating.. and wheres that stock rear fender?? hell those zip ties you added give your fairing an above OEM reinforcement.. thats cheating...

*gay*

Kane

Well said!!!
Old 09-19-2004, 08:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

all i want to know is did you crash any of those high chair scrapes with out a bar b4 you got it down....that **** is tight....
Old 09-19-2004, 08:17 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

VERY well written, thankyou very much....

scraping a highchair is sick...it takes a long time to get used to a handbrake, i'm only using it on seat standers right now, i'm a slow learner and like to get things solid before i do stuff....i give all the credit in the world to anybody scraping with a handbrake....besides, people at shows have NO clue what a handbrake even is!!

post a vid up of that highchair coaster.....that is SICK.
Old 09-19-2004, 08:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
VERY well written, thankyou very much....

scraping a highchair is sick...it takes a long time to get used to a handbrake, i'm only using it on seat standers right now, i'm a slow learner and like to get things solid before i do stuff....i give all the credit in the world to anybody scraping with a handbrake....besides, people at shows have NO clue what a handbrake even is!!

post a vid up of that highchair coaster.....that is SICK.
my 2 cents, none of its cheating, its tools of the trade, anyone remember what the cars of nascar looked like 115 or 20 years ago???? so are they all cheating now with restrictor plates, more areo dynamic body styles. what about when they come into the pits to make a quick suspension adjustment is that cheating???? every one that is bitching about hand brakes needs to just realize its not cheating it is advancements in the sport, i cant wait to see what we all have in another 10 years....