540Boyz.com - Dumfries Event

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 07:32 AM

cookin-f2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 540Boyz.com - Dumfries Event

what the hell is ur fu*kin problem!!!!i havent been over at that spot since me josh and ronnie got run off!!!!!!I seriously dont know where u got the idea of me doing burnouts at our money spot n e ways????i have ur back protecter in the mail as of 8-12-04 at 9:00 am.i am sorry for keeping it so long,i just never got around to send it to ya,i havent even used it but once or twice n e ways.i appreciate u lending it to me!!!!hit me up on my cell,and the reason i am not answering my cell is cause i got it taken away by my parents bro!!!!i just got it back yesterday and saw where u called.i called u right up and got no answer????well,ilike i said i dont know what the fuc ur problem is bro but seriouly ur going about it all wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 06:46 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person
Re: 540Boyz.com - Dumfries Event

thanks for the call today, we're cool. you gotta understand that wednesday your cousin says you blew up the spot with burnoutmarks and its hot. i know im not mistaken because i asked twice i couldnt believe what i heard. but when i talked to him today, he said the burnout marks were only in luray. i know what i heard, but in the interest of burying this, i'll say that its my bad and i mustve heard wrong. i dont know whats going on, but you gotta understand that if you were in my place and you heard what i heard, youd be pretty pissed off. i mean really, imagine someone does burnouts at your spot how would you feel.

i believe you if you stand by what you say. we're cool. come stunt on sunday