Slow stuff in the driveway

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 09:02 PM

clumbsybiker is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Slow stuff in the driveway

LOL! its all good guys.......no hatin' felt so dont sweat it........maybe I should have been a little less sketchy on whats up here. Now THIS, you CAN hate on lol......I was watching biker boyz the other day and noticed a guy on a 929erion dumpin the clutch and basicaly stepping off the bike as the tail comes down and then stepping on the 12 bar to do some sort of 12 burnout. That is all I am gloating about doing. No photo shop, and even I cant just pic my bike up lol. Sure would make wheelies easier though...... anyhow, all im doing is goin like 5mph and dumpin the **** outta the clutch. As the bike is (seems like instantly) going over balance, I side off the seat to a standing position and then the bike drops not TOO bad back onto the front tire. If I had a bar I would park it but I dont so I have to hold it. I wasnt actually trying to be "joe cool" or anything. I was just proud of my half-assed version of 12ing. I know that I do not and probly never WILL stunt as well as the rest of you. The few times I have rode a standup or sitdown to high, the bike feels like its gonna flip on its side if I am going under 25mph. I also am running stock tire pressure in both tires so slow **** isnt my thing. I actually just put up a thread in the how to section about what I should get and do to start LEARNING slow ****. I KNOW that anyone can dump clutch their bike to 12 if they step off and hold it there, I was just proud that I did it twice without more than a broken tail light and some scratches on the fender. I thought everyone would be proud of the fat guy that tries what he can.........but I guess my **** just aint good enough yet ..........

Ps. thanks for the props Darius, you confidence in me is awsome
also, no, these pics were not in my avatar, I just did this yesterday evening
Old 06-04-2004, 09:39 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

dude I have done that hella times, you got off lucky with a broken tail light, I broke my frame tabs off doing that.
Old 06-04-2004, 10:28 PM

poppawheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
dude I have done that hella times, you got off lucky with a broken tail light, I broke my frame tabs off doing that.
HAHA yeah dood, my buddy saw u stand your piece up in servin2 and decided to try it. he backflipped his RR and it landed upside down. busted the subframe off....
so I guess what I'm saying is, it's YOUR fault lol..... -J
Old 06-04-2004, 11:24 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

Originally Posted by poppawheelie
HAHA yeah dood, my buddy saw u stand your piece up in servin2 and decided to try it. he backflipped his RR and it landed upside down. busted the subframe off....
so I guess what I'm saying is, it's YOUR fault lol..... -J
Glad I read this... cause I was thinkin' about the same thing...
Old 06-05-2004, 12:37 AM
HERE COMES THE POLICE.

COOKIE MONSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

still dont believe it. catch a pic in the process then i will believe it.
Old 06-05-2004, 04:14 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by clumbsybiker
LOL! its all good guys.......no hatin' felt so dont sweat it........maybe I should have been a little less sketchy on whats up here. Now THIS, you CAN hate on lol......I was watching biker boyz the other day and noticed a guy on a 929erion dumpin the clutch and basicaly stepping off the bike as the tail comes down and then stepping on the 12 bar to do some sort of 12 burnout. That is all I am gloating about doing. No photo shop, and even I cant just pic my bike up lol. Sure would make wheelies easier though...... anyhow, all im doing is goin like 5mph and dumpin the **** outta the clutch. As the bike is (seems like instantly) going over balance, I side off the seat to a standing position and then the bike drops not TOO bad back onto the front tire. If I had a bar I would park it but I dont so I have to hold it. I wasnt actually trying to be "joe cool" or anything. I was just proud of my half-assed version of 12ing. I know that I do not and probly never WILL stunt as well as the rest of you. The few times I have rode a standup or sitdown to high, the bike feels like its gonna flip on its side if I am going under 25mph. I also am running stock tire pressure in both tires so slow **** isnt my thing. I actually just put up a thread in the how to section about what I should get and do to start LEARNING slow ****. I KNOW that anyone can dump clutch their bike to 12 if they step off and hold it there, I was just proud that I did it twice without more than a broken tail light and some scratches on the fender. I thought everyone would be proud of the fat guy that tries what he can.........but I guess my **** just aint good enough yet ..........

Ps. thanks for the props Darius, you confidence in me is awsome
also, no, these pics were not in my avatar, I just did this yesterday evening
again
Old 06-06-2004, 04:11 AM

clumbsybiker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jope-K
again

nothing like the support of your fellow riders...............
Old 06-06-2004, 09:31 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

cbr929dude is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude you know the truth.. just because a few arseholes wanna crap your thread dont let it bring ya down.. keep on rocking

:YEAH
Old 06-07-2004, 09:59 AM

nsigafoos is an unknown quantity at this point

get that F4 front end up
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	TexasSpokes_Bikes_072.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	82565  
Old 06-07-2004, 11:43 AM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

why did u take the pics down???
Old 06-07-2004, 12:08 PM

5150Pat is an unknown quantity at this point

Post a pic of you and your whole bike at 12, That might prove it
Old 06-07-2004, 12:28 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point

ya know what? **** it! If anyone is REALLY intersted in watching a fat guy bust his bike up, come to Hesperia and watch it personally. I mean really guys! Whats with all the hatin? At first it was like no big deal, but then, even after explaining in DETAIL what I was trying to show here, I get called a ****ing LIAR! Thats pretty ****ed up! Do you HONESTLY belive that I would think that I could "trick" experianced stunnas into thinking I was doing something I wasnt? Or does everyone think that I can dead lift a 400 and something pound bike with my "sheer muscle"? Maybe my MOTHER helped me lift it?!? Yeah! that must be it! If anyone ACTUALLY has any FAITH in me after seeing me around this board for a bit and hearing my not so glorious stories of progression, then I thank you very much. FOr everyone else, I am very sad to see some of you hatin or doubting me. I mean, some of you were people I looked up to as the best of the stunnas....some of you I even considered friends even though we probly never even spoke. And that has been no matter how "increadible" one of YOUR stories might have been. I am just getting started here and ANYTHING that I could actually do was like saving the world for me, and I was always SO excited to share it with all of you even though I new that most of it would be anything but impressive to the "big boys" on the site. I see now that there is just NO impressing some people no matter how hard you try. I also know now that until I get to be "supa stunna" with my own site or crew or something like that, people will not even belive a story like "hey, I push started my bike today!" I really dont mean to sound like a baby or nuttin, but how would one of you feel if you were just larger than life and HAD to share something with the ONLY people who you thought would give a ****, and they not only didnt care, but called you a liar?

CLumbsy

who gives a fat *** what ppl think....feel good about the peeps that gave u props and dont even think twice about the others who put u down......it dont matter what the *** they think about u.....
Old 06-07-2004, 01:55 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point

darius is gay
Old 06-07-2004, 02:21 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Merk
darius is gay
i heard all his pics are photochopped
Old 06-07-2004, 03:14 PM

fastzx9r is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want to put up a good pick.Way don't you put one of that girls ****!!
You know the one in that Killer stunt photo gallery You Got
Old 06-12-2004, 06:56 PM

slylos is an unknown quantity at this point

bro who cares about what anybody thinks, good or not . . . if you wanna do it, then do it, don't let what somebody else thinks affect you . . . you'll be screwed up your whole life
Old 06-12-2004, 09:23 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

yo **** all these haters bro dont even listen to them...