Some garbage pics from tonight

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 12:56 PM
Regular StuntLifer

twist~ROC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Some garbage pics from tonight

nags doin the damn thing
Old 04-18-2004, 01:00 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by twist~ROC
nags doin the damn thing
Don't be skurred to the damn thing and call me back
Old 04-18-2004, 08:47 PM
Group Moderator

KING JEREMY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
I dont know, but its definetley time for us to retire the 929's and step up to some big boy 954's.. they are the shizzle
929 is where its at!!! that thing never dies, actually i just blew the motor tonight, those damn legspreaders for miles killed it
Old 04-18-2004, 08:49 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KING JEREMY
929 is where its at!!! that thing never dies, actually i just blew the motor tonight, those damn legspreaders for miles killed it
throw a 954 motor in it
Old 04-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Group Moderator

throw a 954 motor in it
i just got a whole 929 less the frame and tank for $800, i picked it up this morning and now my sh@t blew up!!! i should have never bought it cause ya know it would'nt have blown
Old 04-18-2004, 08:56 PM

at least ya got it already
Old 04-19-2004, 10:31 AM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point

you're quite the comedian.

Seriously though, you ride one? Bone stock I like it more than my geared 929
yep, d'z new **** with 50miles on it.....that fool even had stock tire pressure, and lee pob'z in chicago last year

rear pegs were in a little closer and it had a more racer stance so in stoppies your eyes are in the back of ur head when you're at the balance point

its my 2nd bike of choice, buts its no 929
Old 04-19-2004, 10:33 AM
RickNasty.com

u aint got miles, and u mean tank huggers?

dont b scared to come to psychofest
Old 04-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Don't be skurred to the damn thing and call me back
i broke my phone runnin on my bike, the joint fell outta my pocket, so dont worry im not skurred to call you back, i just dont know when you called, im in tampa right now so ill get up with you this weekend when i come back do there to give you back J. Britton's Get ON Up
Old 04-19-2004, 01:06 PM

ah ****, I forgot about that ****...

You coming down for sure?? I was thinking about heading to Orlando this weekend
Old 04-19-2004, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
yep, d'z new **** with 50miles on it.....that fool even had stock tire pressure, and lee pob'z in chicago last year

rear pegs were in a little closer and it had a more racer stance so in stoppies your eyes are in the back of ur head when you're at the balance point

its my 2nd bike of choice, buts its no 929
I was going to say that I dont notice the stance to be much different but I forgot I have a 954 rear peg bracket on my 929 anyway...

Didn't really get to try any stoppies... bald front tire + loose head bearings + no damper = me being skurred.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:32 PM

Billy... is an unknown quantity at this point

excuse me i'm french and i wanna know the meanning of PIMP ???

Billy"THANKS"RF
Old 04-19-2004, 03:58 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
u aint got miles, and u mean tank huggers?

dont b scared to come to psychofest
miles thanks to the handbrake ill be everywhere this year so look out foooool!! you guys going to starboyz stuntfest?
Old 04-19-2004, 04:23 PM
RickNasty.com

miles thanks to the handbrake ill be everywhere this year so look out foooool!! you guys going to starboyz stuntfest?
good, glad to have ya back!!! yep i'll c ya there
Old 04-19-2004, 04:24 PM

nice stoppie..........
Old 04-19-2004, 04:59 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

I dont know, but its definetley time for us to retire the 929's and step up to some big boy 954's.. they are the shizzle
hell yeah. I rode one last week. Loved it. even w/ a +7 sprocket that **** was beautiful.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:00 PM
Regular StuntLifer

ah ****, I forgot about that ****...

You coming down for sure?? I was thinking about heading to Orlando this weekend
i might be gettin a phone in a little bit, ill give you a call i might be goin down monday instead by will see
Old 04-19-2004, 10:37 PM

alright.. let me know
Old 04-19-2004, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by CBO
Nags when are u gonna learn these
Hap was doing these things all day when I was up there, no handed circles
I'll start doing those when I build a new seat for my bike too
Old 04-20-2004, 03:42 PM

Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point

the question is, when are you gonna grow nags....

Quick Reply: Some garbage pics from tonight