Stunt Night

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2003, 11:50 AM

Moto's Girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags
It got to the point where there was 100+ bikes there almost every night of the week.

We have found new spots and are moving on... Figure if theres no one to watch........the people will stop coming
I guess "the moto's" have been fired from being the official stuntlife photographers!!!

But I understand what you say.
Old 10-30-2003, 12:13 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve
Originally posted by nags
It got to the point where there was 100+ bikes there almost every night of the week.

We have found new spots and are moving on... Figure if theres no one to watch........the people will stop coming
Damn, mini stunt show going on huh? LOL. Right now where Im at in stunting, I would be one of those just watching unless someone was willing to help me build the skills. But I know all about keeping spots on the hush hush coming from street racing(cars)background. Thats why I got out of that scene, cause to many young kids and people with cars that had no reason being at spots started showing up.. So now when it comes to cars, I only take my car to the drag strip or road race course.

I remember one of the last times I went to a street race, there was so many cars and people just standing around that you could hardly get a race in cause of all the traffic and cops coming. So i never went back after that day.
Old 10-30-2003, 12:15 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

Originally posted by Moto's Girl
I guess "the moto's" have been fired from being the official stuntlife photographers!!!

But I understand what you say.
I dont think that means your fired, I think that means that its time for Moto to get his *** out there and start throwing down

I know once I get a cage and stabilizer, that will help my ballz grow a little bigger Getting my bike late in the season, and always having to fix the last owners mistakes made me miss out on alot of good riding amd praticing.
Old 10-30-2003, 12:37 PM

Originally posted by JPratt
I dont think that means your fired, I think that means that its time for Moto to get his *** out there and start throwing down

I know once I get a cage and stabilizer, that will help my ballz grow a little bigger Getting my bike late in the season, and always having to fix the last owners mistakes made me miss out on alot of good riding amd praticing.
Oh I am after him... to the point where he gets upset at me for pushing... But I just want bragging rights!!

He has so much potential. I am very proud of his achievements so far in stunting.
Old 10-30-2003, 12:40 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

Thats cool. And dope that you support him like that. My ex(and still best friend)supports me like that too. She just dont want me to get hurt. But I keep telling her its going to happen.
Old 10-30-2003, 12:46 PM

Thats cool. And dope that you support him like that. My ex(and still best friend)supports me like that too. She just dont want me to get hurt. But I keep telling her its going to happen.
Sooner or later it will. We wanna ride and we know the pros and cons to it. You can still be safe... but you have to learn to crawl before you can walk.

I will support him to the end!!! I get so much outta seeing him stunt. I can't explain it. It is something that he truly enjoys and I enjoy taking pics of him.

Right now he only does them fast... but he will master the slow wheelies one day. That I am very sure of.

Old 10-30-2003, 12:52 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

LOL

I want the slow stuff too. Im not to much trying to learn the fast stuff. I think Im in between right now of learning the medium speed stuff(LOL). Its like Im not afraid to ride the wheelies out, but if its faster than what I wanna go, I just come back down

But I do plan to be a well balanced rider. Learning everything so i can be But slow stuff is so sweet cause you can practice any place. With fast stuff, you need a long strecth of rode. And Im not down with the highway traffic stuff.
Old 10-30-2003, 01:07 PM

LOL

I want the slow stuff too. Im not to much trying to learn the fast stuff. I think Im in between right now of learning the medium speed stuff(LOL). Its like Im not afraid to ride the wheelies out, but if its faster than what I wanna go, I just come back down

But I do plan to be a well balanced rider. Learning everything so i can be But slow stuff is so sweet cause you can practice any place. With fast stuff, you need a long strecth of rode. And Im not down with the highway traffic stuff.

I am not down with the highway traffic stuff either... unless there is no traffic behind us. But I feel it is rediculous to do it around traffic. Then when something does happen... not only do they risk injury on themselves but on others as well.

I have had so many pass by me... see that I am a woman and start showing off.. I don't even look their way... so they get the hint that it doesn't impress me because of the volume of traffic. Now when it is just me and there is no one around... hell yeah I look. I think it is They do it on the highway... but there was no one behind them.

You have to realize though... that if you are in a group and they are all doing it... you risk the fact of being teased. I have noticed that as a man... from what I have seen so far. They don't like to be called names so they give in to the pressure. Unfortunately... that is when tragedy strikes.

I am just glad that Moto uses his head... of course at times Other times... I do get upset. There is a time and place for everything. Being safe so that you can continue having fun is the key. What good is it if you do something you know is not right... instead of waiting until the road clears a bit and then trying... then doing it then and have something happen to someone. That is what I don't get. But impulse is an ugly thing. I just wish there would be a way of reaching some of them so that they can see it.

Don't get me wrong.. I love to see them on the road... but if they would only use their heads sometimes and not their ego which can get them killed or worse yet.. kill someone else inthe process.
Old 10-30-2003, 05:14 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough
<---no health insurance yet
Old 10-30-2003, 05:50 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

crisg555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by motopsyko32
<---no health insurance yet
Your job doesn't give health insurance..
Old 10-30-2003, 06:13 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Flip is an unknown quantity at this point
Were the mack 5 wheeliers... friends of people that were there?
We had never seen them before. The friends that we usually take keep to themselves.

I heard that they were all of Phil's Cousins
Old 10-30-2003, 07:37 PM
Regular StuntLifer

twist~ROC is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i think i heard one of them say something about that
Old 10-31-2003, 12:22 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally posted by crisg555
Your job doesn't give health insurance..
nope
Old 10-31-2003, 06:29 AM
Regular StuntLifer

tattoochick is an unknown quantity at this point
you guys are great picture takers

Old 10-31-2003, 10:27 AM
I Love To Post!

thanks
Old 10-31-2003, 11:00 AM

the_kid is an unknown quantity at this point