Stunt Night

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2003, 03:33 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Flip is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Nags is just naturally clumsy.
Old 10-30-2003, 03:37 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Flip
Nags is just naturally clumsy.
clumbsy my ***.. it was pitch black and I had an upper in my hand and there was ramp in the middle of the driveway.

And talk about clumbsy........ you looked at yourself latley?
Old 10-30-2003, 03:42 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Flip is an unknown quantity at this point
Most of the people left, but it is starting to get crazy there.
There are kids out there doing mach 5 wheelies with no helmet almost running people over.

But, the cop did get a little pissed Apparently some a**hole decided to mouth off to the security guard at the car dealership, so he called the cops.

In order to keep going to these places, there have to be some sort of rules going on. It gets a little old when me, nags, ice, joe have to clean up after 50 people at the end of the night.

Old 10-30-2003, 03:45 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Flip
Most of the people left, but it is starting to get crazy there.
There are kids out there doing mach 5 wheelies with no helmet almost running people over.

But, the cop did get a little pissed Apparently some a**hole decided to mouth off to the security guard at the car dealership, so he called the cops.

In order to keep going to these places, there have to be some sort of rules going on. It gets a little old when me, nags, ice, joe have to clean up after 50 people at the end of the night.

Yea, its hard enough to find a good place to ride to begin with..then on top of that we have squids out there being ********, getting hurt, being stupid, and leaving trash all over the place...

I found commercial over a year ago on my own before it was even done being built. I watched and waited for it to finally be done. Once it was done we rode there for almost a year uninterupted. Now all of a sudden all these squids have found it and we're getting busted.
Old 10-30-2003, 06:07 AM
Regular StuntLifer

tattoochick is an unknown quantity at this point
great pics sucks that we didn't get out there
Old 10-30-2003, 07:54 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough
so we cant go out there no more?

I mean we really dont even much ride, we just watch
Old 10-30-2003, 08:40 AM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags

I found commercial over a year ago on my own before it was even done being built. I watched and waited for it to finally be done. Once it was done we rode there for almost a year uninterupted. Now all of a sudden all these squids have found it and we're getting busted.

Old 10-30-2003, 10:11 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JOEJOE750 is an unknown quantity at this point
hi
Old 10-30-2003, 10:33 AM

Moto's Girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Were the mack 5 wheeliers... friends of people that were there?
We had never seen them before. The friends that we usually take keep to themselves.

The saying is true... "one rotten apple spoils the bunch".

The reason I didn't take more pictures is that I was afraid of getting run over by one of those guys. I usually get up close to you guys when I am taking pics but yesterday I was really afraid.
Old 10-30-2003, 10:52 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve
Yea, its hard enough to find a good place to ride to begin with..then on top of that we have squids out there being ********, getting hurt, being stupid, and leaving trash all over the place...

I got like 13 spots up where I live. Waiting for one warehouse to get finished. Already went there and messed around oneday. No spot stays a secret for long, thats why I've been searchign for so many(to have back ups).

Moto&Moto's Girl, you guys should become Mods for this forum. Cause I think you guys supply the most photos in the forum.
Old 10-30-2003, 11:02 AM

Originally posted by JPratt
I got like 13 spots up where I live. Waiting for one warehouse to get finished. Already went there and messed around oneday. No spot stays a secret for long, thats why I've been searchign for so many(to have back ups).

Moto&Moto's Girl, you guys should become Mods for this forum. Cause I think you guys supply the most photos in the forum.

Thanxs... it is a pleasure taking pics of the stunters. I will soon have pics of Mr. Moto stunting as well.
Old 10-30-2003, 11:09 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

Originally posted by Moto's Girl
Thanxs... it is a pleasure taking pics of the stunters. I will soon have pics of Mr. Moto stunting as well.
Yeah, I told Moto to knuckle up and get out there. I wish I rode with some sick riders. I'd be busting out sick shiot too. They help you learn faster, and they help you up the level with your skills.

I got a million spots, and nobody to stunt with. I still practice by myself. But its not much fun cause you can only tell what your doing wrong, but you dont have that extra advice to help ya out. And taking my ex with me oneday, I almost slipped trying to bring up a tank wheelie, and the look on her face let me know it was time to head home But she's all for it as long as I dont look like Im going to fall.
Old 10-30-2003, 11:24 AM

Yeah, I told Moto to knuckle up and get out there. I wish I rode with some sick riders. I'd be busting out sick shiot too. They help you learn faster, and they help you up the level with your skills.

I got a million spots, and nobody to stunt with. I still practice by myself. But its not much fun cause you can only tell what your doing wrong, but you dont have that extra advice to help ya out. And taking my ex with me oneday, I almost slipped trying to bring up a tank wheelie, and the look on her face let me know it was time to head home But she's all for it as long as I dont look like Im going to fall.

I get worried too... but I am realistic. In order to succeed you must first fail or start from the bottom. This way you learn from it and can improve from that point. He has been doing really good. Hopefully this weekend we will be able to go out and practice.

I can't wait. Besides... if he falls, I know what to do as I used to be a nurse.

I just want to see him slow wheelie by me, stare at the camera and give me a nice big bird shot!!!
Old 10-30-2003, 11:26 AM

I've got a bunch more spots that I haven't even told anyone about yet.. but I like our current spot,.... So why **** it up?
Old 10-30-2003, 11:34 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

I've got a bunch more spots that I haven't even told anyone about yet.. but I like our current spot,.... So why **** it up?
Yeah, I here that. I think the ones I like the most I'll keep to myself too.
Old 10-30-2003, 11:35 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

Originally posted by Moto's Girl
I just want to see him slow wheelie by me, stare at the camera and give me a nice big bird shot!!!
Yeah, thats what Im looking foward to too. And the one hand, no handed stuff too.

I wanna grow up and rock like ROC
Old 10-30-2003, 11:40 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

crisg555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Liz, great pics.

When we got to the spot we parked right up front...after watching those guys, we decided to move our bikes way back..
They were outta control. Made me real nervous to watch them w/out their helmets on...
Old 10-30-2003, 11:46 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

So what happened? Did somebody get hurt and the cops came or what?
Old 10-30-2003, 11:47 AM

So what happened? Did somebody get hurt and the cops came or what?
It got to the point where there was 100+ bikes there almost every night of the week.

We have found new spots and are moving on... Figure if theres no one to watch........the people will stop coming
Old 10-30-2003, 11:49 AM

Originally posted by crisg555
Liz, great pics.

When we got to the spot we parked right up front...after watching those guys, we decided to move our bikes way back..
They were outta control. Made me real nervous to watch them w/out their helmets on...

I hear ya!! That is why I stopped taking pics!!

Quick Reply: Stunt Night